Riot! Vs EAST statistics

DeletedUser

you keep banging on about that little 8 man tribe in whichever thread you can, face it that little 8man tribe is a tribe of refugees that ran like red headed step children from an angry stepfather, you are refugees and will be treated as such, get used to wearing that mantle and before you whine "but nobody attacked us"...you ran before the war declaration ink was dry and as the general consensus is the dominant tribe gets to call whos a refugee then i guess....youre a refugee

as far as riots thread, the thread was for lols as was probably the recruitment of this guy who was 2ks over from the nearest support

Correct.

I for one am quite pleased that East's duke declares on refugee tribes. Damned vagrant hordes are so annoying, attempting to escape justice!

Like this one time there was a refugee - name was XtremeLove. And for all his apparent hatred of refugees, (same hatred that saw him declare war on this 8 man tribe), East's duke recruited him into East. Such a player could be an ASSET he claimed..

...3 days later he's sat on the rim.

Course, this is the same leader that broke off from the Mongolian horde to come fight one of our players one on one. Should we surprised that his decision making is as knee-jerk and whimsical as it is funny?

Funniest part of all is - I find myself agreeing with East's duke, but his actions seem to suggest he doesn't. Contradictions baby.

DeletedUser

Correct.

Course, this is the same leader that broke off from the Mongolian horde to come fight one of our players one on one. Should we surprised that his decision making is as knee-jerk and whimsical as it is funny?

Funniest part of all is - I find myself agreeing with East's duke, but his actions seem to suggest he doesn't. Contradictions baby.

Your player offered me a 1 on 1 but wont agree to it now i moved closer.

Maybe he shouldnt offer if he doesnt want it

SVG didn't help. Our involvement in attacking XtremeLove was not in any way, nor should be construed as symbolical support for Riot!. Stop involving us in matters that we play no part in. We took villages that were in our territory to begin with. If Riot! was attacking the same player at the same time then that is coincidental.

Maybe you should talk to leaders as they have stated that they worked with riot

SVG did not coordinate with Riot! in the attacks against XTremeLove which you would know if you bothered to check twstats and see that we have so many cross nobles. As far as I'm aware SVG leadership and Riot! leadership are not in talks at all about ops. The only coordinated op happening is one that was organized by myself and Puddle, and XTremeLove is in not being targetted.

according to svg both tribes are opping together with pro.

They said that riot! was angry svg didnt get all the villages on time even though many riot players didnt so riot deliberatly attacked and sniped svg targets.

Great allies is what i told them, they are riotS bitch tribe and always will be while they last

DeletedUser

according to svg both tribes are opping together with pro.

They said that riot! was angry svg didnt get all the villages on time even though many riot players didnt so riot deliberatly attacked and sniped svg targets.

Great allies is what i told them, they are riotS bitch tribe and always will be while they last

If you can show me evidence of us saying that it would be lovely. Riot! have not been mentioned at all on our NE op forums and threads, nor have they been mentioned at all in our war room (etc, you get the point of what I'm saying). The only places Riot! have been mentioned is in our op on Exo, which I mentioned before is being completely coordinated by myself and Puddle of Destruction (ie, no leadership involved). The other place they have been mentioned is in off the cuff discussions about K44 etc. Pro. have only been mentioned once, and that was clarification for members of whether or not they were potential targets (of which they quite obviously are not).

Now then, on to the business of Riot! being angry with us. Whilst I'm not entirely sure what Riot! diplomats discuss with our diplomats, I think it's quite plain to see that Riot! are probably more pissed off that we're taking XTremeLove in the first place. We've cross nobled more than a few times. If there was coordination those cross nobles wouldn't have happened. Why would Riot! be angry that we're not taking these villages fast enough when they want them for themselves? Surely it would be better for them if we were slow, that way if they take it first they have rights to the village. Furthermore, whilst Riot! are only targetting XTremeLove, SVG have active ops on all of N.E. It's not really a coincidence Riot! deemed it a good idea to attack the nub, he was in the top ten of K44 but had no diplomacy with any other tribe in the area.

And lastly, this business about us being Riot!s bitch. Surely if we were the lapdogs of Riot! we would be allied, no? Well, funnily enough we do not have an alliance. Nor do we have shared forums. The only contact we have with Riot! is the aforementioned Exo op and cross nobles. Surely if we were so much of a lapdog we would have declared on the same tribes they have declared on. However, whilst Riot! seem content to be picking off KD, GUN and tribeless inactives, SVG are busying themselves with the rest of N.E besides XT, and the Smurf family.

So, in conclusion whilst you claim 'SVG said both tribes are opping along with Pro.', I am of SVG and I am saying otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just play the game and i will defeat you all . :icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

watch it :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Man, after watching the updating maps from the day they started im just WAITING for the day for Riot! to decide its time to take SVG and start a war... Would be interesting :)

DeletedUser

This thread is not for speculating on Riot! and SVG diplomacy in the future.

DeletedUser

mikabuk on 08.04. at 10:26
doesn't matter. xtreme attacked my members first and they lost two villages to him. we were opping him before Riot and then together with local Riot players. and i actually told you this on skype when you brought up xtremelove. you knew about it and still took him in. this smells funny...

mikabuk on 08.04. at 10:40
no, we were opping him before riot and with riot after. you can't tell me to stop attacking a player who nobled my player's villages!!!!

mikabuk on 08.04. at 10:53
on xtremelove - we opped him before riot, but he was a very good sniper. riot then started opping him and we joined forces to avoid cross-nobling. my point is - he was being attacked by us about two weeks before you took him in!

Mynamewasstolen today at 23:24
here

This message has been forwarded by Mynamewasstolen.

This message says something completely different and not only 1 message but 3 different times and i can find more for you if you wish.

Svg are riot! bitchs

they complained to east about riot deliberatly taking there claims then work with riot and say we cant not do this or riot will attack us.

This is after the riot! threats of war if svg dont merge into them and the stacking of villages around svg in preperation.

Riot! arent allied with you they arent stupid, they just push you around and treat you like crap because thats all svg seem to be good for.

DeletedUser

SVG will be a part of Riot! one way or another. We all know that, their duke included. I don't see the reason to avoid the subject anymore...

DeletedUser

and your saying that AFTER we turned down a merge right?

Thats why he said one way or another :)

Lets face it even if you turn down the merge, your taking out your potential allies for them.

I mean can you take Riot! alone? No, i think we can all agree on that.

So who you going to ask?

The only guys you can ask you op with Riot.

stellro

SVG will be a part of Riot! one way or another. We all know that, their duke included. I don't see the reason to avoid the subject anymore...

Sounds abit like the scenario that Riot had set up with Womble and we know what happened to them as a tribe.....

DeletedUser

For once, ill have to agree with KungFu. Several SVG members lack key charecter traits like understanding english and common sense.

DeletedUser

This message says something completely different and not only 1 message but 3 different times and i can find more for you if you wish.

Svg are riot! bitchs

they complained to east about riot deliberatly taking there claims then work with riot and say we cant not do this or riot will attack us.

This is after the riot! threats of war if svg dont merge into them and the stacking of villages around svg in preperation.

Riot! arent allied with you they arent stupid, they just push you around and treat you like crap because thats all svg seem to be good for.

I like this.

Who here (show of hands, please!). Wants to see the parts of this very same mail that mmynamewasstolen left out? The very same message I just happen to have in my possession.

I assure you, if SVG were our lapdogs. Then, as the Diplomat of riot! am yet to wake up to any flowers. In fact I'm pretty sure I spent 30 mins of this morning alleviating claim disputes. Can prove it if you'd like.

I'll go one further and say, if they were our lapdogs - which they're not - it's only because they refused to be East's.

And what's ironic is, the very same mail he posted to try and convince everyone they're our 'bitches' is the one that proves the above notion.

Sounds abit like the scenario that Riot had set up with Womble and we know what happened to them as a tribe.....

Only, the scenario doesn't exist. Which renders your view, along with your agenda as putting us out as daggers in the dark, invalid.

That was the old regime. Worry more about your own tribe - it needs some TLC from what I am seeing.

DeletedUser88396

For once, ill have to agree with KungFu. Several SVG members lack key charecter traits like understanding english and common sense.

:icon_rolleyes:

I can't believe you just said that;( ... btw. It's Character

DeletedUser

I like this.

Who here (show of hands, please!). Wants to see the parts of this very same mail that mmynamewasstolen left out? The very same message I just happen to have in my possession.

I assure you, if SVG were our lapdogs. Then, as the Diplomat of riot! am yet to wake up to any flowers. In fact I'm pretty sure I spent 30 mins of this morning alleviating claim disputes. Can prove it if you'd like.

I'll go one further and say, if they were our lapdogs - which they're not - it's only because they refused to be East's.

And what's ironic is, the very same mail he posted to try and convince everyone they're our 'bitches' is the one that proves the above notion.

Only, the scenario doesn't exist. Which renders your view, along with your agenda as putting us out as daggers in the dark, invalid.

That was the old regime. Worry more about your own tribe - it needs some TLC from what I am seeing.

The mails show they are your lapdogs.

the mail is east formally dropping relations after they attacked with riot!, they said its because the player took villages a week plus before, but then i said riot! are doing this will i see svg attack riot now and the duke says riot were allowed.

i asked about the time before when he contacted me and he said riot has the right even though they never.

to me thats them being a bitch tribe.

riot wont drop relations any time soon as atm they can attack and take villages without them attacking back. I wish i had kept my nap with svg now with there attitudes.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What i fail to see, is how this thread was made, so riot! can show off they rimmed an East player. So why now all of the sudden have East decided to bring SVG into this o_O

DeletedUser

Mynamewasstole fears of SVG and Riot Merge so is doing everything to stop it :lol:

Hint to you: Concentrate on the 8 man tribe that is owning you rather then posting crap on here :p.

Riot have not Merged yet in this world so dont know how womble is relevant?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Mynamewasstole fears of SVG and Riot Merge so is doing everything to stop it :lol:

Hint to you: Concentrate on the 8 man tribe that is owning you rather then posting crap on here :p.

First part was Pretty much spot on there mate :L

stellro

I can only go from the experience I have seen from the tribe under the banner of Riot - who have on a constant basis since the beginning of the world used diplomacy as a means for pure selfish benefit opposed to mutual gain.......the moment I see some change however I'll gladly "put my hands up" :icon_wink:

And I dont see how my tribe needs an American R&B trio from the 1990's :icon_eek: