What do Turltes and Dinosaurs have in Common?

DeletedUser

So what do you want them to do?
TURTLE things out 'til the end?
U MAD?

Done wasting my breath, Nubs

Instead of being an attention whoring group of players, Learn the game become relevant then come talk

GL till then

DeletedUser

Done wasting my breath, Nubs

Instead of being an attention whoring group of players, Learn the game become relevant then come talk

GL till then

Who are you to be so arrogantly serious about a game, and about a group of players you know nothing about?

DeletedUser105462

Thank You!

So what do you guys expect an applaud for committing suicide?

Who's committing suicide?

you seem to forget an 8 man tribe has dominated east at the start now east seem to have a foot in the door but for East the war against the 8 man tribe is even at best.

We have only had one little scuffle on this world so our troops are pretty much maxed out across the board and we know east has lost alot of troops with Rawr and i killed roughly 6 of Mister G's nukes yesterday with the loss of about 1k spear and swords.

this fight will be alot closer than you think.

i noticed youve done very well on world 61 (225 points) maybe thats why you are so angry at other tribes/players making moves.

DeletedUser

Truegrave, reading your posts is like reading a fantasy novel! Your pnp would actually be good if half of it was true which it isn't, everyone knows you have a hard on for East and its beyond boring.

DeletedUser

Dominated?

THey smashed me at the start yes

15 villages i have lost

10 of them were new conquers noble 2 and 1 days before so low walls and low troops and it was a good hit, since then they have had heavy stacks coordinated with censor and taken a few more, but east have broken the stacks and have taken a good few villages the past day and are steadily taking down the tribe

They have some top snipers and glass is a very good attacker i must say i was impressed with the timing. But ultimatly east are winning in the last day or 2 and rawr! are cracking in areas.

DeletedUser

Dominated?

10 of them were new conquers noble 2 and 1 days before so low walls and low troops and it was a good hit, since then they have had heavy stacks coordinated with censor and taken a few more, but east have broken the stacks and have taken a good few villages the past day and are steadily taking down the tribe

They have some top snipers and glass is a very good attacker i must say i was impressed with the timing. But ultimatly east are winning in the last day or 2 and rawr! are cracking in areas.

Since when?

DeletedUser

Truegrave, reading your posts is like reading a fantasy novel! Your pnp would actually be good if half of it was true which it isn't, everyone knows you have a hard on for East and its beyond boring.

So what accounts for the 50% of my post that isn't true? :icon_rolleyes:

Dominated?

They smashed me at the start yes

15 villages i have lost

You have broken the stacks? All of them?
You have broken the players? All of them?
Are you dreaming, or are you high?

DeletedUser

I mailed you and otd deathnegotiator was attacking with them i asked for him to be kicked but was refused.

what do you mean no idea aswell earlier on?

You want us to kick a player for defending his villages? Dude, grow a pair and use your troops. Christ you're bad.

DeletedUser

So what accounts for the 50% of my post that isn't true? :icon_rolleyes:

You have broken the stacks? All of them?
You have broken the players? All of them?
Are you dreaming, or are you high?

stacks not all of them most of them are broken, plus there offences i can show there attack on me 2 days ago if you want reports.

players ancientone there best attacker is beaten and is in trouble though still got some fight left i imagine.

DeletedUser

You want us to kick a player for defending his villages? Dude, grow a pair and use your troops. Christ you're bad.

We had an nap and it was after the nap

How is him attacking defending his villages?

Are you mad?

DeletedUser105462

Anyways is should be a good war :) i'm quite looking forward to it.

DeletedUser

stacks not all of them most of them are broken, plus there offences i can show there attack on me 2 days ago if you want reports.

players ancientone there best attacker is beaten and is in trouble though still got some fight left i imagine.

Are you threatening me with reports? I don't get it :\

Didn't you just say Glass was their best attacker?

DeletedUser

Wait... is he beaten?
in trouble?
or still has fight?

Those don't all seem to go together. Maybe in trouble but still has fight left, but not beaten also..

DeletedUser105462

Wait... is he beaten?
in trouble?
or still has fight?

Those don't all seem to go together. Maybe in trouble but still has fight left, but not beaten also..

kung..fu..master is trying to make his tribe seem dominate but also praise certain Rawr members.

i think he may be planning one of his infamous recruitment wins again.

DeletedUser

It's alright Kung fu, if you disband tomorrow, I might be able to find you a spot in SS.GOT :icon_wink: