What do Turltes and Dinosaurs have in Common?

DeletedUser

Wait... is he beaten?
in trouble?
or still has fight?

Those don't all seem to go together. Maybe in trouble but still has fight left, but not beaten also..

ancients stacks are beaten his offences low and his defences lower, yes you guys and rawr and others still have a few stacked but its not long until they break.

He has quit i believe hes given up attacking back given up sniping and given up moving troops as much that to me is broekn though he may surprise.

I praise glass hes a good player so is the player sniping.

We havent spoke about recruiting rawr! players since the decleration though we still recognise they have good players.

DeletedUser104695

I liek kung fu panda, he spels gud and doesnt scared of anyone.

DeletedUser

spelling makes all the difference doesnt it.

If i can spell well then i can win wars? wait no that doesnt apply so spelling really doesnt make a big difference.

DeletedUser

neither. does. punctuation. now. let. that. be. a. lesson. to. you. Ste.

DeletedUser104695

No you recruit tribes and have bashers, to ensure your at least 20x the size of your opponents. Not to mention spies ect....... to win your wars.

Spelling well just helps other people read your posts on the externals, I swear you type with your head.

Anyway I said I like you don't be mad.

DeletedUser

No you recruit tribes and have bashers, to ensure your at least 20x the size of your opponents. Not to mention spies ect....... to win your wars.

Spelling well just helps other people read your posts on the externals, I swear you type with your head.

Anyway I said I like you don't be mad.

I dont have a basher personally and i havent got diplomacy with any basher tribe my players may have.

being 20x the size helps in wars so i do like that advantage but name a person who doesnt.

DeletedUser

T.W don't report to you? They lies?

Every player who ever wanted a challenge, for that true sense of accomplishment.

More than that: Every. Single. Turtle

i never heard of them until you said.

Players want a challenge they can win not a challenge i believe, only a few want the challnge

most players quit when attacked or lose a few thats the reasons fakes work, this proves to me most dont like challenges.

On this game people want the illusion of a challange as a challenge takes alot of time which people dont have so quit.

People want to feel challenged but not have a chance to lose and not have to defend alot.

This is a personal opinion and players can say otherwise, there are only a few up for the real challenge and they are well known enough so that i dont have to mention

DeletedUser104695

political-pictures-high-five.jpg

DeletedUser

ahhh gotta love the underdog :D. good luck to both sides, although im rooting for ss.got :) lets hope you put up as much of a fight as you are in world 58

DeletedUser104695

Anyway, at the end of the day I play this game to have fun. No matter how long or short the war lasts, its better than sitting around twiddling my thumbs.

Most East members that use the forums barring a few (Themaccabes and cliffordharris) seem like such serious characters, I can imagine them sat in their home on a throne, wearing a crown, mouse in one had samurai sword in another.

Lighten up its a game.

DeletedUser98628

Anyway, at the end of the day I play this game to have fun. No matter how long or short the war lasts, its better than sitting around twiddling my thumbs.

Most East members that use the forums barring a few (Themaccabes and cliffordharris) seem like such serious characters, I can imagine them sat in their home on a throne, wearing a crown, mouse in one had samurai sword in another.

Lighten up its a game.

Sitting around clicking is better then twiddling thumbs? That's debatable!