What do Turltes and Dinosaurs have in Common?

DeletedUser104695

Awww the odds wernt stacked enough in East's favour, thay had to get EMP to join in

Joke of a tribe, suppose the only thing that matters is winning a world and the way to do it is to recruit any threats and hire henchmen to do your bidding.

As for the bashers, why would you play a game to be someones slave. Id rather be sat on the rim.

DeletedUser

too much bitching well... riot fan boys and attention seekers everywhere TROLOL

DeletedUser

Awww the odds wernt stacked enough in East's favour, thay had to get EMP to join in

Joke of a tribe, suppose the only thing that matters is winning a world and the way to do it is to recruit any threats and hire henchmen to do your bidding.

As for the bashers, why would you play a game to be someones slave. Id rather be sat on the rim.

Hey, you're the attention seeking whore over here, since you're that good, what's wrong if some people decide to hit you :X Panicing after I launched some fakes, that you come over here and urge them not to hit you. oh no.

I don't even know why you are surprised that they have begun hitting you.
Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
019 (569|589) K55 9,322 darkness117 [~EMP~] stec1611 [SS.GOT] 2012-04-09 18:57:13

You have nobled them before, clearly you wouldn't have expected a friendly approach eh mate?
:lol:

DeletedUser105462

You have nobled them before, clearly you wouldn't have expected a friendly approach eh mate?
:lol:

We havnt nobled them, we were slapping that punk Sir Livid about and they took in a refugee.

Then they sent us messages saying things like

"We will kick him just please dont noble into our core." Then stacked him.

But the fact reminds East who claim they dont have Diplo with other tribes clearly have 3 or 4 little shitty tribes that do their dirty work.

DeletedUser

We havnt nobled them, we were slapping that punk Sir Livid about and they took in a refugee.

Then they sent us messages saying things like

"We will kick him just please dont noble into our core." Then stacked him.

But the fact reminds East who claim they dont have Diplo with other tribes clearly have 3 or 4 little shitty tribes that do their dirty work.

Does it matter whether or not that village WAS owned by sir lived? Point remains that you nobled it off them, be it a cross-noble or not, and anyone would be pissed :D

DeletedUser105462

Does it matter whether or not that village WAS owned by sir lived? Point remains that you nobled it off them, be it a cross-noble or not, and anyone would be pissed :D

im going to post with plenty of space to make sure you take each word in.

we . . . . . didn't . . . . . . noble. . . . . . anything. . . . .. from . . . .. .that . . . .. tribe.

we . . . . . took . . . . . villages . . . .off. . . .. . Sir Livid . . . .. when . . .. . he. . . . . WASNT . . . . . in. . .. . their. . . . tribe.

its clear they're East's little bitch tribe no matter what way you try and dress it up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Village Points Old owner New owner Date/Time
019 (569|589) K55 9,322 darkness117 [~EMP~] stec1611 [SS.GOT] 2012-04-09 18:57:13

Obviously, it hasn't gotten into your thick skull. Yes, nobles may have been sent while the village was in possession of Sir Lived, but whether or not the nobling of a EMF player was intentional, the point is, you took a village off one, and they wouldn't like you...would they? :icon_smile: And they love East, why are you so jealous that you don't have a fan base huh? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

village points old owner new owner date/time
019 (569|589) k55 9,322 darkness117 [~emp~] stec1611 [ss.got] 2012-04-09 18:57:13

obviously, it hasn't gotten into your thick skull. Yes, nobles may have been sent while the village was in possession of sir lived, but whether or not the nobling of a emf player was intentional, the point is, you took a village off one, and they wouldn't like you...would they? :icon_smile: And they love east, why are you so jealous that you don't have a fan base huh? :icon_rolleyes:

+1

DeletedUser105462

And they love East, why are you so jealous that you don't have a fan base huh? :icon_rolleyes:

finally the thickest forum poster i have ever come across admits they're East's bitch tribe.

god that was hard work.

DeletedUser

and no one in SS.GOT wants to admit that they are jealous/envious :( Boohoo

DeletedUser

zsefbhuk9 on 13.04. at 17:45
i like your hair, it goes great with your eyes x

GhostHead today at 05:52
So you must've thought i was away for 13 hours i guess :)

Nice trains your mates sent :D

Funny how I don't get my alleged 'bitch tribe' to send mails to check if players are online. Pity, you guys must've thought me off for 13 hours :O

DeletedUser

and no one in SS.GOT wants to admit that they are jealous/envious :( Boohoo
Jealous of what exactly? That East has more bashers than players?

Funny how I don't get my alleged 'bitch tribe' to send mails to check if players are online. Pity, you guys must've thought me off for 13 hours :O
Zsef is IN SS.GOT, I don't get the implication of your bitch tribe. I don't even get why you used apostrophe's as if ~EMP~ doesn't exist, the tribe doesn't claim affiliation with East, or their hosts and the players aren't currently attacking us.

To that point, there used to be a time when banter between enemies was a bit of sport. We don't need to mail to find out when you are offline though. We already know.

DeletedUser

ss.got you got us by surprise and hit us while warring another tribe

please tell me how many villages you took and how the op landing at 12.00 server time went?

DeletedUser

ss.got you got us by surprise and hit us while warring another tribe

Excuses from the rank 1 tribe :icon_rolleyes:
They have been helping rawr! since the start so i was expecting this war already.
Warring another low ranked tribe, that you declared on, and weren't fully invested in by your own words. You can hardly say we caught you by surprise.
You gonna tell me there weren't requests in your forum by some of your players for coordination against us?

please tell me how many villages you took and how the op landing at 12.00 server time went?

The op landing at 12 was a decoy. I wouldn't have expected much more than shifted troops and support requests on your end.