So, in hindsight, No Hauls settings...

DeletedUser

Rukoh,

I admire where your coming from with the low tribe caps as this is where team play and good recruitment play a key role.

Unfortunately, the start game of TW's is unforgiving.

DeletedUser

Packets have been half-price since the start, if I'm not mistaken.
(For that matter, production is as in any speed 2 world, which means that mines produce more per hour than in most worlds already).

I see, but still what 20 people only over 10 mill and 1k villages, still slow growth, maybe tamper with the speed a bit more, because everyone i speak to struggles with packets or nobles, you have to be inactive over sustained period to even collect packets.

DeletedUser

Slow as in all TW is slow, perhaps, but in comparison to other worlds we've been fast. Nobody I speak to (except mal and oldman) struggles with packets, you know. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser95593

Speed of this world is fine imo, I certainly wouldnt want troops to be built any faster. 6 days for a nuke is quick enough.

If you are short on packets ask rukoh to share his out :p

DeletedUser

Speed of this world is fine imo, I certainly wouldnt want troops to be built any faster. 6 days for a nuke is quick enough.

If you are short on packets ask rukoh to share his out :p

troop speed is fine, more the amount of nobles i can make coz my troops always die..

DeletedUser

I always had the opposite problem. Was always running out of nobles on Saurabh account.

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say that i think W56 has been a great success and i would certainly play another again should the settings arise.

The reason I like it so much is because quite simply it made the game more fun. I play this game simply because I like nuking the shit out of people, and dealing with mass incomings. For me this world has offered me the best settings to do this. The Nohaul meant that the time i would have spent farming, i didn't spend off the computer, but devising more tactics or launching more stuff. Plus I feel that the nohaul has prompted a completely different style of game play, with you realizing it or not, there is a much higher dependency on catting and the best nuke build, certainly if this was a farming world i would be including alot more LC in my nuke builds. There is also alot more of dynamic upon teamwork as well. This world I have seen the best (and worst :p) Examples or tribes I have seen on any other world. On other worlds i have seen how big players can have a huge effect on whether their tribe wins or falls. I also like how you can be carpet nuked and not loose resources, I tells ya its a bitch being carpet nuked, being catted down, having no Resources and no troops to farm with.

I would also like to see the setting KS mentioned, I feel if done correctly it could bring an end to players merging to power, alot of players have gotten to where they are simply through merging and no threats near by/lucky they didnt get put near any decent players. The main thing which has pissed me off this world is people who may win the world when they really do not deserve to be there.

Overall I would say the main reason I am still here and not skipped off to my next world is because A) Nohaul has cost me the ability to farm and not tear my eyes out and B) I enjoy nuking and sniping too much (I still get a buzz from sniping (that weird?))

DeletedUser84667

I just wanted to say that i think W56 has been a great success and i would certainly play another again should the settings arise.

The reason I like it so much is because quite simply it made the game more fun. I play this game simply because I like nuking the shit out of people, and dealing with mass incomings. For me this world has offered me the best settings to do this. The Nohaul meant that the time i would have spent farming, i didn't spend off the computer, but devising more tactics or launching more stuff. Plus I feel that the nohaul has prompted a completely different style of game play, with you realizing it or not, there is a much higher dependency on catting and the best nuke build, certainly if this was a farming world i would be including alot more LC in my nuke builds. There is also alot more of dynamic upon teamwork as well. This world I have seen the best (and worst :p) Examples or tribes I have seen on any other world. On other worlds i have seen how big players can have a huge effect on whether their tribe wins or falls. I also like how you can be carpet nuked and not loose resources, I tells ya its a bitch being carpet nuked, being catted down, having no Resources and no troops to farm with.

I would also like to see the setting KS mentioned, I feel if done correctly it could bring an end to players merging to power, alot of players have gotten to where they are simply through merging and no threats near by/lucky they didnt get put near any decent players. The main thing which has pissed me off this world is people who may win the world when they really do not deserve to be there.

Overall I would say the main reason I am still here and not skipped off to my next world is because A) Nohaul has cost me the ability to farm and not tear my eyes out and B) I enjoy nuking and sniping too much (I still get a buzz from sniping (that weird?))

And C) If you left us now me and Alfie would literally hunt you down and kill you.

DeletedUser95593

Just out of curiosity to all of MoM. Where do you all think you would be or what would have happened had Carlini not come back?

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity to all of MoM. Where do you all think you would be or what would have happened had Carlini not come back?

Obviously someone else would have had to step up, though questions like these are rather pointless. they make good tv shows, but long tedious debates about pointless outcomes that will never happen.

DeletedUser100410

You make jokes? But, you're not funny... :icon_eek:.

I THINK Choco is the funniest guy on W56,,,while your post are quite bitter lately, as if someone was biting your ass while u type

DeletedUser

I liked W56 for the same reasons as Willy and I would definately not consider playing a farming world again. I wouldn't mind having another crack at a NoHauls world, from the beginning this time though.

As for choco's question, I think it is a legitimate one. The morale in the MoM camp was very low at that time and there was nobody left with the necessary drive to take on the leadership job and stop W2V's momentum.