Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser

geani29 one last time i will explain stats to you

your tribe is gotrob 75 members you dont have enough room for your romaina freinds so you start GTC so you are a family understand you can have up to 150 members because you control 2 tribes as one. as you have said they are yours so you control them so its your controled members of 120 something vs my tribe of 55 members understand?

we dont control can or [ r] or pita or any other tribe they are free to do what they want to do. now do you understand my stats? i am trying to keep this as simple as i can because i think we have comunication problems with you. i am sorry if stats are not to your liking but tw stats dosnt lie or cheat it is what it is.

LOL =))

you are indeed the biggest noob ive seen :))

WE START a premade, called =GTC=, we took ya bro down, then we merged with robrob, and formed GotRob :)

check the stats kiddo, then write nonsense here :)) We dont have all together 150 members :))

and u6, if we took isolated vils or from inactive, same think did 34, they took isolated vills :)
you just talk and talk, and nothing more, like a broken doll =))

you couldnt even manage your former u6 acc on w59, then dahfuze acc, still you come here and lecture us? LOL, I feel sorry for you :)

DeletedUser

Don't start showing reports, otherwise I'll dig some out and show who's the noob. Allowing your nukes to be hit at home number of times.

I love being a noob! :icon_eek: Of course, I should have found the needle in the haystack. You send 3000 attacks and 10 are nukes, chances are you will hit a nuke at home. Golden star for Geani!

In a more serious note, I would like to use this post to apologise to the external community for being unable to be online 24/7 to dodge every incoming. It does sadden me that I let exams and a social life lead to a few nukes being left at home. I am disgusted at myself.

DeletedUser

gear no disrespect mate but u no and i no u havnt had 10 nukes mate come on lets be honest i dont think u have any walls left from the reports ive seen your pretty much cleared

DeletedUser106188

GOTROB! Why you no understand English?!?! I have read, watched and waited as a neutral party. Everything has been clearly outlined to you, yet you still try to outline things to be to your avail. -34- are at war with you and are posting their stats, you start posting other tribes you're at war with. That is not the way to be. -34- could easily post random villages from inactives and other tribes they are and look back to winning. Judge the war not the tribe. Gotrob has some good players, -34- know that, but so do -34-. And -34- appear to be very decent, despite hodgys dec. which was funny, but a bit too extreme, more ironic had they used 34 lines but ho hum.

So Geani, shaggy, learn to accept a fact, do not argue at every move, just because your tribes are at war does not mean you cannot agree with the enemy over a FACT... So get your game on, post proper PnP. You are not the EDL or the RDL if Romania has a defence league I'm sure you'd be in it though.....

So let's get this party started!

DeletedUser

geani, why do I bother pointing out how wrong you are...every time?

I give up.

DeletedUser

cose Im right every time? cose when I say something, everytime it comes true? :)

you of all people should know allready, but of course your tide mind wont admit it ever :)

DeletedUser

gear no disrespect mate but u no and i no u havnt had 10 nukes mate come on lets be honest i dont think u have any walls left from the reports ive seen your pretty much cleared

:lol: My friend, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this post but I understand it to say that less than 10 nukes have hit me? and yet I am fully cleared? Unless I didn't have any troops to begin with, your statement contradicts itself.

The other funny thing is, I could also post all the nukes that have hit a dead end. Like Shaggy said, there is little point in digging out reports because we can easily make the other side look worse than they are by filtering the negative reports.

DeletedUser

GOTROB! Why you no understand English?!?! I have read, watched and waited as a neutral party. Everything has been clearly outlined to you, yet you still try to outline things to be to your avail. -34- are at war with you and are posting their stats, you start posting other tribes you're at war with. That is not the way to be. -34- could easily post random villages from inactives and other tribes they are and look back to winning. Judge the war not the tribe. Gotrob has some good players, -34- know that, but so do -34-. And -34- appear to be very decent, despite hodgys dec. which was funny, but a bit too extreme, more ironic had they used 34 lines but ho hum.

So Geani, shaggy, learn to accept a fact, do not argue at every move, just because your tribes are at war does not mean you cannot agree with the enemy over a FACT... So get your game on, post proper PnP. You are not the EDL or the RDL if Romania has a defence league I'm sure you'd be in it though.....

deary, in case you dont know, CAN joined in 34 war against us :)

If 34 is posting war stats, including GTC, its fair for us to include CAN in those stats, no?

they have declared on us, so its not nice to leave them behind :)

DeletedUser

Your a very clever guy you are.

We asked why haven't you included CAN into your stats, as you have included them ingame. Due to the fact you invited them into the war, so why add them there and not here?

i wouldnt say i am very clever i start a fun post about my tribe and how we are doing after many well lets just say unkind comments about us trolls we will begone soon noobs ect ect. key word my 55 member tribe not anyone elses tribe vs your 120 plus member tribe. you were fighting can long before you launched on us without warning you gave the order yourself and it was followed. what you didnt expect is we would give you a fight. and by our stats very well considering things. so why is there a issue posting my little tribe stats vs your big tribe?

DeletedUser106188

Geani, this reminds me of this conversation with you being the goat
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJUdin2COc

I mean no offence it is just very hard to talk with you without being made to feel like you believe yourself to be above others. Which here on he forums and in game, you aren't. Show some respect and dignity. Or failing that go back tithe Romanian server with your gods and legends.

DeletedUser

exacly all this talk is boring end of the day this is a GAME this is what we are all here for lets stop talking **** and play the game and good luck to the 3 tribes invloved lets get it on

DeletedUser

:lol: My friend, I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this post but I understand it to say that less than 10 nukes have hit me? and yet I am fully cleared? Unless I didn't have any troops to begin with, your statement contradicts itself.

The other funny thing is, I could also post all the nukes that have hit a dead end. Like Shaggy said, there is little point in digging out reports because we can easily make the other side look worse than they are by filtering the negative reports.

yeah, those dead nukes brought us rank 1 OD :icon_razz:

so, bring on all reports you want, you have to eat a lot of bread to compare your tiny tribe with GotRob :)

DeletedUser106188

Geani. NEVER call me deary.
This is a forum of fun not hate, show some respect or make your own forum

DeletedUser

you attacked first :) You want proofs? I have proofs
We just faked gearhound, which is an refugee for us, refugee who got invited in a nap tribe, -34-, whithout asking us if we agree
No comment

i'm curious here, and perhaps the facts might be pointed out...

but you faked first, not considering them attacks? Fakes, or not... ?

and, if i read this right, you attacked a NAP?

and just for clarity, having read the various posted skypes/ mails etc..on what basis, would you claim Gear a refugee?
I am, merely, asking for clarification, you undertsand.

Best, Blue :)

DeletedUser

Geani, this reminds me of this conversation with you being the goat
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJUdin2COc

I mean no offence it is just very hard to talk with you without being made to feel like you believe yourself to be above others. Which here on he forums and in game, you aren't. Show some respect and dignity. Or failing that go back tithe Romanian server with your gods and legends.

and where is the connection? youve lost it girl, get some sleep :), you must be tired of so, cose I dont see any, I stated a truth, you are talking nonsense :)

DeletedUser106188

I am talking English. Plain and simple.... Maybe you should go back and learn it......

And girl? Seriously? Get out of this forum.... :L there is no place for you here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol , funny how you think she is good, because of here ro account < witch is pretty horrible .

like you've all said before stop showing off wit our w34 stats same applies , you both might < be good players but the fact is at the end of the day your horrible leaders,
shaggy only cares about himself and does what best suits him, you have no say so on anyting uless shaggy approves of it .

DeletedUser

i'm curious here, and perhaps the facts might be pointed out...

but you faked first, not considering them attacks? Fakes, or not... ?

and, if i read this right, you attacked a NAP?

and just for clarity, having read the various posted skypes/ mails etc..on what basis, would you claim Gear a refugee?
I am, merely, asking for clarification, you undertsand.

Best, Blue :)

we ve send fakes on gear, after he joined 34 and after someone from 34 stated on this forum that they accept all players they want to join them, and after cookie told me hes not an refugee, after he refused a nap with GTC and kept attacking them

Check the dates, we broke the nap on 20, they declared on us on 23 rd, and observe how cookie tryed to buy some time :) I wonder why, but still, we are the bad guys here :)

[spoil]
geani29 on 17.05. at 18:15
Hi, please mark [ally]=GTC=[/ally] with nap, I dont want more incidents to happen :)
Thank you, Geanina

Name it Lesss on 17.05. at 18:41
hello geani les here i am not the duke young lady.

the person to contact would be [player]Cookie Nomster[/player] or [player]Dajudge163[/player] i leave it to the ladies to run the show.

since me and barb are not the best of friends afewfriends told me she would like to take me out. i am trying to not get invovled in go rob and 34 politics
wouldnt want to give a bias decision based on a personal grudge

the ladies here are very good players and so far great leaders less drama. and seem tobe direct to the point which i enjoy. i am told you are the same way! have fun
nice chatting with you

best regards les

geani29 on 17.05. at 18:47
thanks

geani29 on 17.05. at 18:48
Hi, please forgive my ignorance, and confirm that you marked them, thank you

This message has been forwarded by geani29.

Cookie Nomster on 17.05. at 21:40
hey geani,

not sure what you mean..??(and confirm that you marked them)

geani29 on 17.05. at 23:25
read my first message,says all :)

Cookie Nomster on 18.05. at 00:11
lol.. oh im terribly sorry, been a long day..

i will get onto this..

thanks for your patience :)

geani29 on 18.05. at 00:22
thank you

Cookie Nomster on 18.05. at 13:49
all due respect geani, but what are we supposed to make of this??http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?p=6519388#post6519388

geani29 on 18.05. at 13:56
ask gear :)

btw, hes a refugee

If your guys keep attacking GTC, I might forget about our nap

Have a nice day
[/spoil]

And girl? Seriously? Get out of this forum.... :L there is no place for you here

what can i say, you sound like a whining girl :)

lol , funny how you think she is good, because of here ro account < witch is pretty horrible .

like you've all said before stop showing off wit our w34 stats same applies , you both might < be good players but the fact is at the end of the day your horrible leaders,
shaggy only cares about himself and does what best suits him, you have no say so on anyting uless shaggy approves of it .

ive read this before on this forum, and I dont understand what you are trying to do? :)

you cant piss me off, because its true, me and shaggy consults with each other for every major decision we take, like 2 dukes in same tribe should do :)

and we are a great team, btw ;)

DeletedUser

deary, in case you dont know, CAN joined in 34 war against us :)

If 34 is posting war stats, including GTC, its fair for us to include CAN in those stats, no?

they have declared on us, so its not nice to leave them behind :)

no geani that would not be a correct statement you have been at war just not declared for over three weeks with CAN and told us if we got involved you would cancel our nap. but you never declared on them either

so how could can be considered CAN jumped into the war to help us? when they been fighting you almost a month? geani please slow down and read what your writing if anything maybe CAN whated there stats to?

DeletedUser

we ve send fakes on gear, after he joined 34 and after someone from 34 stated on this forum that they accept all players they want to join them, and after cookie told me hes not an refugee, after he refused a nap with GTC and kept attacking them

Check the dates, we broke the nap on 20, they declared on us on 23 rd, and observe how cookie tryed to buy some time :) I wonder why, but still, we are the bad guys here :)

[spoil][/spoil]

well, i'm sure with some cross-tribal investigation, the facts will out. It will be looked into.

However, i must confess, i am still at a loss as to how GEAR became a 'refugee', at least by any standard .Net definition of the word?

Again, merely asking for clarification :)