Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser

its a game boys and girls did your parents not teach u to be nice to girls ????? this is getting a bit abusive and has been for a while chill why cant yous not talk about the game and whats happening with that whos cares how who does what and how they do it so what deal with it get on with it end of the day its just a GAME i see a police reports happening at the end of this world lol

DeletedUser

i dont mind the stats stats are the first thing i check on any wars first.....its just all this chat no need for it an right fair doos u never jumped but literly as soon as the nap was down yous launched we both no that no point cuddling in the corner an telling lies but like i said earlier fair play to yous.... yous have attacked us took some vills its our turn now lets see how yous handle ours yous took some see if we get any

monsterbro

do i only read some of this stupid thread, but everyone should know geani29 loves to go a cryt o the mods and try get her way

DeletedUser

who cares man its just talk on here and 99% of the time it stays here if its that big an issue do something like they say talk is cheap its just getting so boring reading this over and over and over if its that big an issue play it in the game dont talk on here means nothing on here do it were it counts

DeletedUser

of course, when someone is offending me like in that war declaration

and of course you, monsterbro, are nothing then a litlle whining kid, who dont see any offence in that war declaration, cose your hatred is blinding you

wake up :)

and btw, 34, include can in your stats, they joined your war, so its fair to include them :)

i wanna see if you will post ANY STATS in few days :)
I bet suddenly you will have some RL issues ;)

DeletedUser

deary, in case you dont know, CAN joined in 34 war against us :)

If 34 is posting war stats, including GTC, its fair for us to include CAN in those stats, no?

they have declared on us, so its not nice to leave them behind :)

You had already declared war on CAN :icon_rolleyes:. That doesn't mean much.

But sure, pad your stats, if it makes you feel better about your own sub-par leadership.

I can find at least one time you've been wrong per 10 posts you've made on the PnP, and I can almost certainly recall you admitting you were wrong once before as well.

Condescending, arrogant, ignorant of the game, and all the while short-tempered; you really are quite the handful, aren't you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Condescending, arrogant, ignorant of the game, and all the while short-tempered; you really are quite the handful, aren't you?

I feel that part of my post is even more relevant now that she's yet again proven to be a twisting, conniving backstabber :).

Can't say I didn't warn you, -34-, but at least you know now :).

DeletedUser

yes, these proves Im right, nothing else :)

U6, consult a doctor, maybe your heart will stop beating if you keep saying just lies here :)

DeletedUser

/facepalm

That doesn't even make medical sense, and was no type of slang I've ever heard in English. You're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong. You're literally wrong 90% of the time, if not more. If I asked you your age, you'd probably say you were older than you are, and argue until the time at which you turned that age, saying you were right all along.

You're just that type of person, sadly. I'm going to follow shaggy and dmcd and get out before you attempt to pollute my mind with further ignorant statements about the game.

DeletedUser68153

you attacked first :) You want proofs? I have proofs
We just faked gearhound, which is an refugee for us, refugee who got invited in a nap tribe, -34-, whithout asking us if we agree
No comment

Well I'm not in 34. So u didn't attack me. Gearhound was in 34, u attacked him, u urself said the nap would end. Made sense that u were attacking them.

something wrong with those stats,

THE WAR HASNT BEEN GOING ON FOREVER

the real ingame stats are 16 to 9

yes your winning but hey lets see if you can keep it up oh and can we only nobled 3 of your villages

Your right, but the real stats aren't 16 to 9 as bc there were conquers b4 the war was officially started.

DeletedUser

Don't start showing reports, otherwise I'll dig some out and show who's the noob. Allowing your nukes to be hit at home number of times.
uldnt be so quick to threaten if i were you.

Yeh you do that mate, and ill show triple the amount of gotrobs sleeping nukes and trains :) I wo

gear no disrespect mate but u no and i no u havnt had 10 nukes mate come on lets be honest i dont think u have any walls left from the reports ive seen your pretty much cleared

that doesnt mae sense, i think you mean hes had more than 10 nukes thrown at him, which all the more backs up his point that a sleeping nuke of his was likely to be killed as he is not a robot...

(by geani)so, bring on all reports you want, you have to eat a lot of bread to compare your tiny tribe with GotRob :)

not sure when bread jumped into the war but i wish it all the luck...?:icon_eek:

And for us tiny little players to compare to the almighty gotrob? ...:lol:

Sorry to see this thread turn out like the others, it was a good effort at lightening the mood lesss, now we all be :icon_evil: again

DeletedUser

i wanna see if you will post ANY STATS in few days :)
I bet suddenly you will have some RL issues ;)

my rl will be fine after looking at the 2 k of incoming i thought i get right back to why i started this thread enjoy!

gotrob: A thousand nations of the gotrob empire descend upon you. Our arrows will blot out the sun!

34: Then we will fight in the shade.

DeletedUser

i dont mind the stats stats are the first thing i check on any wars first.....its just all this chat no need for it an right fair doos u never jumped but literly as soon as the nap was down yous launched we both no that no point cuddling in the corner an telling lies but like i said earlier fair play to yous.... yous have attacked us took some vills its our turn now lets see how yous handle ours yous took some see if we get any

fair enough you i have respect for i just wanted you to understand why we attacked once shaggy launched i wasnt going to stand there and let at the time a member of 34 be attacked. thats the reason for the unorganized attacks we didnt think shaggy would launch on us for afew days let alone within hours of the players leaving gorob after he launched others followed and lauched.

what did surpise me is more jumped over with him but once they took james acct away some went back not sure if that was planned or just they only wanted to play with james? gotrob took them right back so that seemed abit strange also?

DeletedUser106188

Thank you less!

I agree with you totally mate,
Gotrob are whiny people who want security, the sheep always follow their herder, in this case being WAM. Some didn't agree with the decision, some did, but Gotrob, stealing someone's account is bang out of order, you may as well hack us all and say you won the war so Geani could be right AS SHE ALWAYS IS.

James is a good guy, and I'd watch out Gotrob, you messed with him badly... He's having a break from the game ATM, but he's coming back, bigger and better than ever.

You may have won Romanian server, -34- won THIS server and James won German server.

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better watch out I'm telling you why
Coz they are coming, to your town
They're making a list
Checking it twice
They're gonna find out who's naughty and nice
Coz they are coming to your town
Yes coz they are coming INTO YOUR TOWN :)

And you shall be left with coal,

DeletedUser

Lol, Im gonna cry, what poetry you make =))

makes no sense to me, Im rimanian, so dont bother :p

DeletedUser84667

I doubt the player kicked from WAM was any good, mere hours prior to joining that account he attempted to rally the world into some lame super alliance to gangbang GotRob. Nobody hacked the account, the original player changed the PW and locked the new co-player out, there is nothing wrong with that consider what state the new co-player put the account in.

DeletedUser106188

damutantman, the player who kicked the guy from WAM was not the original player. It was a co player who had only recently been drafted in, as the original players had quit. He was told to change the password and did. Like a subordinate fool. The current WAM is a pointwhore, who has not grown an ounce recently, compared to how others, ie the kicked player made it grow alot.

And you'll learn about the player kicked from GotRob, oh you'll learn lol.....

DeletedUser106188

Lol, Im gonna cry, what poetry you make =))

makes no sense to me, Im rimanian, so dont bother :p

My geography isn't that great I'm afraid... where is "Rimania"?

And if you don't know the tune to Santa claus is coming to town then you should not be in england... It may as well be the national anthem....

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: =GTC=, GotRob
Side 2:
Tribes: -34-

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,069
Side 2: 2,130
Difference: 5,939

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 46
Difference: 25

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 44,865,167
Side 2: 11,523,942
Difference: 33,341,225

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 156,413
Side 2: 395,649
Difference: 239,236

chart

latest news it would seem alot more incoming i believe my map has helped them greatly

Last edited by a moderator: