Fyi I AM A HELPER

DeletedUser9212

Just an observation I made looking at TWstats a couple hours ago. ~34~ has made since the 22nd of May, 21 caps alone against noob-on-fire with nothing being taken back by noob. Instead noob capped 3 barbs on the 25th only.

Forever is a perfectly acceptable timeframe to use for war stats especially if there had been no caps between the tribes involved prior to the war.

I would wish both tribes good luck but based on my prior dealings with GotRob I will not bring myself to wish them any luck.

From the looks of it K36 will be a bloody battleground for awhile.

DeletedUser

^ Well if no caps had been made before the war, I don't see why you would use Forever.

It just makes people point out that you might had made caps before the war because you are using that timeframe. :D

DeletedUser

Just an observation I made looking at TWstats a couple hours ago. ~34~ has made since the 22nd of May, 21 caps alone against noob-on-fire with nothing being taken back by noob. Instead noob capped 3 barbs on the 25th only.

Forever is a perfectly acceptable timeframe to use for war stats especially if there had been no caps between the tribes involved prior to the war.

I would wish both tribes good luck but based on my prior dealings with GotRob I will not bring myself to wish them any luck.

From the looks of it K36 will be a bloody battleground for awhile.

Lol. Did anyone expect any different from noob on fire?

DeletedUser

i'm curious here, and perhaps the facts might be pointed out...

but you faked first, not considering them attacks? Fakes, or not... ?

and, if i read this right, you attacked a NAP?

and just for clarity, having read the various posted skypes/ mails etc..on what basis, would you claim Gear a refugee?
I am, merely, asking for clarification, you undertsand.

Best, Blue :)

lets clarify this who attacked first thing :)
anyone can check on stats when this attacks was send, precisely. Who wants reports in game, just ask

[spoil]Subject Eternal Lord (ETERNAL) attacks 109. Skull and crossbones (471|440) K44 - (RAM)
Sent May 26, 2012 14:28:49
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
7.6%

Morale: 100%Attacker: Eternal Lord
Origin: ETERNAL (726|343) K37

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 1 0 0

Defender: Shaggy Rogers
Destination: 109. Skull and crossbones (471|440) K44[/spoil]

so, this fake was send by an old -34- member on 20.05, around noon, I didnt check exactly

our nap ended :
May 20
22:14 The tribe has canceled their relationship with -34-.

its clear now who attacked first, is it? We indeed sended fakes on gearhound, an ex gotrob member who was a refugee for us, and we got fakes from a nap guy in return, when our nap was still valid :)

nice, I know

damutantman, the player who kicked the guy from WAM was not the original player. It was a co player who had only recently been drafted in, as the original players had quit. He was told to change the password and did. Like a subordinate fool. The current WAM is a pointwhore, who has not grown an ounce recently, compared to how others, ie the kicked player made it grow alot.

And you'll learn about the player kicked from GotRob, oh you'll learn lol.....

:)) Im shacking, what you think he will do? Cry maybe? He was a traitor, no wonder 34 is taking his part :)

Whos alike, think alike ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let's take another swing at it, geani.

You sent fakes first, and got attacks in return. Gearhound wasn't a refugee, or you don't know the meaning of refugee. You JUST said you attacked first. Gearhound was in -34- when you attacked, so you attacked first, then they responded.

Now, would you please stop trying to say you didn't attack first? It's possibly the least defensible thing ever, given that recent admission that you attacked Gearhound and got fakes in return.

DeletedUser

prehaps this will make her feel better about this?

geani i am really sorry that we are fighting back and promise never to defend ourselfs against sneak attacks again. p.s. we wont send real nukes at your players not prepared to defend themselfs because there dukes didnt warn them they were going to attack in advance. there all better

DeletedUser9212

Supernube pushing the forever button instead of putting in exact dates is just easier and faster to do. Hence why people tend to do it that way.

DeletedUser

Let's take another swing at it, geani.

You sent fakes first, and got attacks in return. Gearhound wasn't a refugee, or you don't know the meaning of refugee. You JUST said you attacked first. Gearhound was in -34- when you attacked, so you attacked first, then they responded.

Now, would you please stop trying to say you didn't attack first? It's possibly the least defensible thing ever, given that recent admission that you attacked Gearhound and got fakes in return.

for us, gearhound was/is a refugee :)
simple as that

I notice you didnt say anything about an old 34 member who send fakes on 20 may at shaggy :)

Im not surprised, your duality is huge :))

DeletedUser

Yes, he sent fakes after you attacked Gearhound, who was in -34-. You can't claim Gearhound is a refugee if he wasn't receiving attacks prior to moving, which he was not. He was simply an unhappy member, and you are simply wrong.

Duality? What do you mean?

DeletedUser

Yes, he sent fakes after you attacked Gearhound, who was in -34-. You can't claim Gearhound is a refugee if he wasn't receiving attacks prior to moving, which he was not. He was simply an unhappy member, and you are simply wrong.

Duality? What do you mean?

if a guy join a tribe, any tribe, and few hours later hes receiving attacks from his ex tribe, this is ok for you? This means that 34, who took gear in, had the right to send fakes at us, when we still had nap?

The truth is obvious, and the reasons we broke that nap, same

DeletedUser105980

for us, gearhound was/is a refugee :)
simple as that

I notice you didnt say anything about an old 34 member who send fakes on 20 may at shaggy :)

Im not surprised, your duality is huge :))

Obviously the Romanian definition of refugee is different from everyone else's then :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Gearhound isn't/wasn't a refugee to anyone but you, and you are about as knowledgeable about game mechanics and facts as my little brother who has never played this game, nor heard about it. I bet he'd even send a better train if I showed him how, than most of your members :icon_wink:.

If you had an NAP and your member was unhappy, but he moved to another tribe, I'd ask them to kick him under the terms of the NAP. I wouldn't go and attack before talking to them. If they refused, that's another story, but you simply don't break diplomatic agreements. You broke one. After breaking the one with shAve. You are simply not the type to stand by your diplomacy. You're lucky PITA is, or you wouldn't be getting any of the help you are from them. Though truth be told, I wouldn't have put up with half the nonsense and things you say to them, and would've broken the diplomacy as per the way the agreement said it should be broken (ie. any waiting period and so on) a long time ago.

DeletedUser

yeah, thanks for telling me what to do :)
Better, keep these advices for your self, or give them to the noobs are listening you :)

DeletedUser

Proved wrong, then tells me what to do.

I'm not the one working to have 20k noobs benefit at the expense of players who actually log in :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

You know... All this talk is incumbent on me actually receiving the first attacks. You know, me being a refugee. It was at least 24 hours after I left that I first saw incomings. Geani and Shaggy were both active in the forums... Neither referred to me as a refugee until it was uh... what's that word.... easy and fortuitous? Oh! Convenient. Convenient as an excuse to break up relations.

Your time line is off though Geani, just because it took your slow and sorry self that long to cancel the relations with 34 doesn't mean attacks weren't flying before then. Also, somewhere, you said that 34 declared on you. We had to, I don't know if you don't know where the options are or what, but a WHOLE lot of in game attacks had happened before then. We want our successes to count, you know.

DeletedUser

[5/20/2012 5:36:42 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: Hi geani29! I’d like to add you on Skype. lesdewey=Name it Lesss seems we have issues to discuss
[5/20/2012 5:59:05 PM] geani29: geani29 has shared contact details with lesdewey=Name it Lesss.
[5/20/2012 5:59:11 PM] geani29: hi
[5/20/2012 5:59:47 PM] geani29: what issues?
[5/20/2012 6:07:55 PM] geani29: Im not waiting all night for you :)
[5/20/2012 6:10:02 PM] geani29: ok, mail me in game if you need something
[5/20/2012 6:12:21 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: hi
[5/20/2012 6:13:07 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: externals says you are declaring on 34
[5/20/2012 6:13:39 PM] geani29: Subject nap >>
Conversational partner hodgy77
Folder: diplomație
Reply Forward Delete Export
geani29 on 20.05. at 22:16
Im here to inform you that our nap ended
Reasons:
-you refused to mark =GTC= with nap, and attacked them
-you recruited reffugees
-your members are sending fakes at us

have a good night, Geanina
[5/20/2012 6:13:49 PM] geani29: we dont declare, no need to :)
[5/20/2012 6:13:59 PM] geani29: tell hodgy to get a coplayer ;)
[5/20/2012 6:14:38 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: ? hodgy isnt the duke but i will pass that along for you
[5/20/2012 6:15:08 PM] geani29: whos the duke then? :)
[5/20/2012 6:15:14 PM] geani29: cookie has no word :)
[5/20/2012 6:15:29 PM] geani29: shagy send me to hodgy, now you have the mail, so all its fine
[5/20/2012 6:15:32 PM] geani29: anything else?
[5/20/2012 6:16:37 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: so we are at war if you desire a chat you have my skype have a nice evening
[5/20/2012 6:16:44 PM] geani29: (wave)
[5/20/2012 6:17:23 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: (wave)

note my time line and when they broke nap let her explain the 20 or so posts prior nowwould seem we didnt sneak attack really sounds like a threat problem you had geani i dont take threats well against my tribemates and with shaggy attacking well the rest is history you should have told your tribe so they knew they might be in for a fight but as you said no need to declare

DeletedUser

that dosnt mae sense think i made more sense than u do mate and a sleeping nuke more than 1 died at home

It would make sense if my sentencae didnt scramble itself, my comment on your quote (the last bit was supposed tp be at the front) But it was a minor point cbb arguing over little things, wish you all the best david.

[5/20/2012 5:36:42 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: Hi geani29! I’d like to add you on Skype. lesdewey=Name it Lesss seems we have issues to discuss
[5/20/2012 5:59:05 PM] geani29: geani29 has shared contact details with lesdewey=Name it Lesss.
[5/20/2012 5:59:11 PM] geani29: hi
[5/20/2012 5:59:47 PM] geani29: what issues?
[5/20/2012 6:07:55 PM] geani29: Im not waiting all night for you :)
[5/20/2012 6:10:02 PM] geani29: ok, mail me in game if you need something
[5/20/2012 6:12:21 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: hi
[5/20/2012 6:13:07 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: externals says you are declaring on 34
[5/20/2012 6:13:39 PM] geani29: Subject nap >>
Conversational partner hodgy77
Folder: diplomație
Reply Forward Delete Export
geani29 on 20.05. at 22:16
Im here to inform you that our nap ended
Reasons:
-you refused to mark =GTC= with nap, and attacked them
-you recruited reffugees
-your members are sending fakes at us

have a good night, Geanina
[5/20/2012 6:13:49 PM] geani29: we dont declare, no need to :)
[5/20/2012 6:13:59 PM] geani29: tell hodgy to get a coplayer ;)
[5/20/2012 6:14:38 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: ? hodgy isnt the duke but i will pass that along for you
[5/20/2012 6:15:08 PM] geani29: whos the duke then? :)
[5/20/2012 6:15:14 PM] geani29: cookie has no word :)
[5/20/2012 6:15:29 PM] geani29: shagy send me to hodgy, now you have the mail, so all its fine
[5/20/2012 6:15:32 PM] geani29: anything else?
[5/20/2012 6:16:37 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: so we are at war if you desire a chat you have my skype have a nice evening
[5/20/2012 6:16:44 PM] geani29: (wave)
[5/20/2012 6:17:23 PM] lesdewey=Name it Lesss: (wave)

note my time line and when they broke nap let her explain the 20 or so posts prior now

Ughhh go ahead geani "explain" your way out of this one again....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

*detecting stupid argument

Doesnt matter who was refugee.
Grow some balls GotRob and just fight a war with a tribe about a 3rd of your size :|
This isnt real life, you dont need to appeal to the global community as to why your fighting a war.
Fight it and stop complaining.

DeletedUser

I can see 34 is complaining and feeling well here :)
The question is: for how long?