Unofficial Blog: World at War?

DeletedUser98452

lmfao nice try :)

im so sure that hes afraid of me right now. his members help him to attack on me ;) I can beat him when 1 vs 1. he lost so many villages to me ;) what a embarrassing

This argument always baffles me... this is a team game, who cares if you can beat him one on one? I bet half the players I have attacked can beat me one on one but it is completely irrelevant.

And no, he is not afraid of you because you and your friends are outnumbered like 10-1. So you took some villages from him, big deal. Go and scurry away to the rim to hide like the rest of your tribe :)

DeletedUser

to show how great mike is doing in the war ill show this.

Side 1:
Tribes: BS!, 2Tuan
Side 2:
Tribes: MIKE, MIKE2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,566
Side 2: 471
Difference: 1,095

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 627
Side 2: 60
Difference: 567

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 14,395,707
Side 2: 3,953,176
Difference: 10,442,531

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,772,385
Side 2: 539,489
Difference: 5,232,896

chart

thats not during whole war losing 570 towns. thats in one week lol. id show more stats but frankly they are so large they would overload my computer. i will say at least mike is good at taking towns somewhere as they took 400. barbs and internals must be easier targets hehehe. even with those we stillllll out took you just taking your towns. very very doomed tribe.

DeletedUser

This argument always baffles me... this is a team game, who cares if you can beat him one on one? I bet half the players I have attacked can beat me one on one but it is completely irrelevant.

And no, he is not afraid of you because you and your friends are outnumbered like 10-1. So you took some villages from him, big deal. Go and scurry away to the rim to hide like the rest of your tribe :)

my friends? :icon_eek: but tell me who are my friends? They never help me to war with pimptrump :icon_rolleyes: I know him very well :) I know how to some good trick him that I took many villages from him :icon_biggrin: his weak is...he dont know how to t trains, dodge, etc...hes noob. so you should kick this guy out your tribe BS! :lol:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
my friends? :icon_eek: but tell me who are my friends? They never help me to war with pimptrump :i

I wouldn't class anybody you've been in tribes with on this world as people you could count on as friends in this game, as it seems all of them have only ever let you down.

DeletedUser

just because im bored

Side 1:
Tribes: BS!, 2Tuan
Side 2:
Tribes: MIKE

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,967
Side 2: 1,345
Difference: 4,622

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,476
Side 2: 67
Difference: 1,409

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 54,401,651
Side 2: 10,762,687
Difference: 43,638,964

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13,422,883
Side 2: 599,935
Difference: 12,822,948

chart

DeletedUser

Well Mike are just internalling themselves further towards the rim (facepalm)

pokemonEX.co.UK

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
atleast we use our internals to grow and to be able to send more nukes at you guys. atleast we dont let them just go barb.

DeletedUser

That is self explanatory with internals however you are wasting nobles and not even defending half the time even if you had 2x as many vills as us, pretty poor performance all round really..

DeletedUser

Yes but by this point the weak should have been weeded out however some of you either just sit on the rim eating barbs and internalling or just delete which is the better opion for you..