Unofficial Blog: World at War?

DeletedUser

You have conversations with both of us in game and are clueless as to who we are, WOW.
Maybe if you unblock me in game I'll tell you:)

DeletedUser

pokemonEX.co.uk: im megabron on w52. i was mainly picking on you as think its been said like 30 times in the forum who i play already :p

DeletedUser

Will be intresting to see if you can finish this world before the admins even notice as im sure your dominance must be high enough now.

Also David have you always been playing megabron?

DeletedUser

na ive played tw for a long time. right now i think we sit at 71% of w52, i figure 2-3 months to finish it out. theres really only a few more settings needed to be reached here.

DeletedUser

Ok just wondered as when i was in WET, megabron was possibly one the most useless players i have ever seen when you looked at the amount of villages he had.

Really it the dominance would work better if it was the amount of points you had compared to the next biggest tribe as 71% seems smaller than it should be when you look at the map and see there is really no one who could do anything to stop you unless MIKE had some truely amazing players

DeletedUser

i think he means if the admins notice we win w52 not anything about you. as took them forever to notice we passed 1/2 noble stage. though you are starting to look guilty over there mmmmmmmmmmmmm.

DeletedUser

I thought it was obvious. I was meaning that i thought they were much closer to winning than they infact are and that could they get 100% dominance before the admins notice as normally when it gets to a certain point they announce the end of the world and you get 3 months to take as much as you can.

DeletedUser

Great.. not got anything to do with what i was saying though has it as this world has not be announced that it is ending

DeletedUser

Worlds are evaluated every once in a while and their settings are changed together with other worlds that meet their respective criteria. You do not have to submit a ticket for it, nor will we reschedule a check to an earlier moment because of a ticket requesting we do so. You do not have to spam me asking if it's time yet (I have nothing to do with this process and even if I was able to change server settings I certainly would not be able to since I have access to an account on this world!) even if your name is Wallam.

If you want to know more about the endgame itself, check this link: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=237649

Last edited by a moderator: