SUPER AWESOME DECLAR- wait, wa?

DeletedUser

So we noticed, these past months. :lol:

Face it, you didn't play it safe earlier because you were the one being attacked, not by choice. If you had the option to take on RW and Old separately, you would have. Play it safe and hide till the end, indeed.

i love how your telling me what we would have done. Fighting separately isn't the point, I can't think of one war on this world W2V fought by themselves. It would have to be before JusT-, as those were remnants of a defeated Warg!.

DeletedUser

Lol, its funny that one year after the fact mom is still bragging about past deeds whilst getting their arses kicked. Just a btw you didn't kill old, old was just inactive. Before the war started it was a 24/7 operation to consume inactives and eat other targets. When the war started the amount of inactives piled up and it overwhelmed the tribe since no new members were able to be recruited. Old didn't do a very good job recruiting permanent members.

But I'm glad I came back just in time to see mom die >:D

DeletedUser

see, thats the difference between the two tribes i suppose. you guys play it safe and hide till the end, only coming out to play when its convenient for yourselves, while we fight anyone and everyone that comes our way. sure we might not end up the "winners", but at least we get the most we possibly can out of it.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm trying to hold back tears im laughing so hard. I'm glad getting the most out of your life including sitting near a computer 24/7 trying to war multiple tribes for a year on end.

Most players actually do stuff outside the game thus have periods of playing it safe and hiding, then when bored they buckle down for a couple weeks and fight the good fight then either get bored or get busy and quit. Most wars are not decided by who is the best, but by who has the least to do/who doesn't get bored first.
Just sayin'

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think that current mom players are hated ones from the past.

Unfortunately popular ones left moms long time ago as soon when heat started
starting with saeldur onwards.

DeletedUser84667

I don't know what you are talking about, MoM won't be dead any time soon, in fact it will outlive almost every other tribe on this world.

And if MoM didn't kill Old because it was inactive, W2V and MM are not killing MoM, as it is inactive.

Sorry for the double post, but I'm trying to hold back tears im laughing so hard. I'm glad getting the most out of your life including sitting near a computer 24/7 trying to war multiple tribes for a year on end. You must have quite the exciting life ahahaha.

Most players actually do stuff outside the game thus have periods of playing it safe and hiding, then when bored they buckle down for a couple weeks and fight the good fight then either get bored or get busy and quit. Most wars are not decided by who is the best, but by who has the least to do/who doesn't get bored first.
Just sayin'

Most of this comment was just sad. Maybe I just don't like "Ah ha you are a loser and heres why!" posts. The only reason I like it is because it confirms that W2V is the lesser tribe, they are only winning because they have less to do than MoM, which actually makes since when you think about it.

DeletedUser

i love how your telling me what we would have done. Fighting separately isn't the point, I can't think of one war on this world W2V fought by themselves. It would have to be before JusT-, as those were remnants of a defeated Warg!.

And I will say again, whats so good about winning a battle but not the war? We picked and chose our battles very carefully in most instances. We were not declared upon once after the Sheep war, we planned for every available possibility and "what if" scenario and acted accordingly so that we could not be out-flanked. You seem to be implying that fighting battles with superior numbers and allies is somehow not the "done way" for reasons I can't quite fathom at the moment. You may enjoy getting your ass handed to you on a plate whilst being a massive underdog in terms of numbers...we say serves your right for putting yourselves in that position

DeletedUser

Lol, its funny that one year after the fact mom is still bragging about past deeds whilst getting their arses kicked. Just a btw you didn't kill old, old was just inactive. Before the war started it was a 24/7 operation to consume inactives and eat other targets. When the war started the amount of inactives piled up and it overwhelmed the tribe since no new members were able to be recruited. Old didn't do a very good job recruiting permanent members.

who really said much about Old?

Sorry for the double post, but I'm trying to hold back tears im laughing so hard. I'm glad getting the most out of your life including sitting near a computer 24/7 trying to war multiple tribes for a year on end. You must have quite the exciting life ahahaha.

Just sayin'

like kevin mentioned this is a sad little post. most of it is just trying to insult me, I see W2V picks some real winners. Obviously you have not played the game that well in the past if you need to be on 24/7 to get things done. im on for maybe 2 hours or so per day usually, and am still nearing 600+ nobles killed and a pretty decent amount of ODD. meanwhile you went inactive some time ago, and i bet i have just as much of "a life" as you do. /checks pulse..... yup, not dead yet :icon_rolleyes:

And I will say again, whats so good about winning a battle but not the war? We picked and chose our battles very carefully in most instances. We were not declared upon once after the Sheep war, we planned for every available possibility and "what if" scenario and acted accordingly so that we could not be out-flanked. You seem to be implying that fighting battles with superior numbers and allies is somehow not the "done way" for reasons I can't quite fathom at the moment. You may enjoy getting your ass handed to you on a plate whilst being a massive underdog in terms of numbers...we say serves your right for putting yourselves in that position

And I'll say, whats so good about winning the war and having nothing to show for it? All past arguments aside, this is just comes down to a difference in opinion about the game. you play to win, i play to kick as much ass as possible with a tribe full of friends.

DeletedUser

Lol. Implying that we recruited whiserd, let alone at this stage. Don't just sprout out the first thing that comes to mind please.

You play to kick as much ass as possible with a tribe full of friends, and end up with 5 members getting royally murdered? Did the intent get lost in translation, or did you just not manage to play how you want to play the game..?
Funny thing is, we play to kick as much ass as possible with a tribe full of friends. We seem to be doing better than you in this regard. Winning and kicking ass happen to be not mutually exclusive, yanno.

DeletedUser

Sorry Roo, you should know by now that MoM have exclusive rights to enjoying themselves with their friends and any way that they choose to play the game is, by default, superior to how anyone else plays (apart from the "winning" bit of course but then, that's not the point apparantly:icon_neutral:)

DeletedUser

Lol. Implying that we recruited whiserd, let alone at this stage. Don't just sprout out the first thing that comes to mind please.

You play to kick as much ass as possible with a tribe full of friends, and end up with 5 members getting royally murdered? Did the intent get lost in translation, or did you just not manage to play how you want to play the game..?
Funny thing is, we play to kick as much ass as possible with a tribe full of friends. We seem to be doing better than you in this regard. Winning and kicking ass happen to be not mutually exclusive, yanno.

I remember whiserd saying something about being inactive in w2v a while ago, if not, then my bad. anyway, i was trying to be nice, but you didn't seem to get it. How can you be doing better if every war you have is with help, and usually lots of it? the thing you don't seem to be getting is it's not about winning or losing (I dont know if i can get this concept through to you, as you seem to be pushing the "your losing so we're better then you" angle reeeeaally hard here) it's about the fight.who cares if you could get a bunch of allies together and gang up on some tribe to win, where's the fun in that? It's the test of skill, your tribe vs. theirs, who can do the most damage, who can take the most and still come back for more. do you see what im getting at yet?

Sorry Roo, you should know by now that MoM have exclusive rights to enjoying themselves with their friends and any way that they choose to play the game is, by default, superior to how anyone else plays (apart from the "winning" bit of course but then, that's not the point apparantly:icon_neutral:)

they say sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, and coming from you, i can see why. i never said you guys were not friends, i said thats how MoM has played. All i had said about W2V is that they focused on the win.

DeletedUser84667

-MM- and W2V are just to bad to take us on by themselves, they had to pull out their secret weapon.

DeletedUser

@Tiger; :icon_neutral:
Read my post again, please. My post did not say that I considered it to be about winning or losing. In fact, I explicitly mentioned that for us, too, it's about playing with friends and having fun. I also said that 'fun' and 'winning' are not mutually exclusive. I said that you (fewer friends, fewer ass-kicking) seemed to be doing worse (at these criteria, unrelated to losing) than we are. Yes?

DeletedUser

Quick glance 20M odd gain with almost 300 villas loss /day (use to be 200 ) .... Argh ....

DeletedUser

@Tiger; :icon_neutral:
Read my post again, please. My post did not say that I considered it to be about winning or losing. In fact, I explicitly mentioned that for us, too, it's about playing with friends and having fun. I also said that 'fun' and 'winning' are not mutually exclusive. I said that you (fewer friends, fewer ass-kicking) seemed to be doing worse (at these criteria, unrelated to losing) than we are. Yes?

thats just it, everything is done with the help of allies. where is the fun, or better yet, where is the challenge in that? How can you test yourself if you never fight straight out?

DeletedUser

It's called strategy and teamwork, it wasn't so long ago that W2V and -MM- could have been opposed by an alliance of roughly equal size. [T] fell apart due to a lack of teamwork, Tutti crapped on the alliance with MoM by merging with OHYEAH and then managed to lose any remaining respect by splitting off and turning on OHYEAH, MoM stood by while [T] and Tutti were dismantled by W2V and -MM- respectively.

DeletedUser

It's called strategy and teamwork, it wasn't so long ago that W2V and -MM- could have been opposed by an alliance of roughly equal size. [T] fell apart due to a lack of teamwork, Tutti crapped on the alliance with MoM by merging with OHYEAH and then managed to lose any remaining respect by splitting off and turning on OHYEAH, MoM stood by while [T] and Tutti were dismantled by W2V and -MM- respectively.

It was quite clear to anyone watching that [T] was going nowhere fast in that war, not to mention you missed pretty much the whole point of my post.

P.S. (i can just see it now.... W2V + -MM- VS. MoM and.... Tutti? pfffft :lol:)

DeletedUser

Does it really matter? Any war mom had to fight at this time was certain defeat for you guys. Stop pulling out the gang-bang card. You were going to get rimmed if either MM or W2V declared on you guys by themselves. This just speeds it up.

DeletedUser

Does it really matter? Any war mom had to fight at this time was certain defeat for you guys. Stop pulling out the gang-bang card. You were going to get rimmed if either MM or W2V declared on you guys by themselves. This just speeds it up.

You are categorically wrong. -MM-'s players are far below the skill level of most of W2V's players with few exceptions. It's the numbers game all the way, down there. If we rewound to the begining and W2V did not join this war, barring any mass deletions and the like, im 95% sure it would result in embarrassing stats for -MM-, though being a veteran of family tribes yourself, I'm not surprised you have that opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Whoever played this game at least once could realize that this last "gangbanging" war is simply
embarrassing for MOMs. If we put few exceptions like Dan aside rest of you failed in pretty
much everything. Situation is so bad that I, who has nothing to do with this world since RW, feel
embarrassed because i believed that MOMs can do more with all of this villages.
You had many paths for graceful exit yet you choose none .... And now you have all
of this theories about fun, friendship, conspiracies .... endless stream of words ... for nothing.
:icon_redface:

thats just it, everything is done with the help of allies. where is the fun, or better yet, where is the challenge in that? How can you test yourself if you never fight straight out?