SUPER AWESOME DECLAR- wait, wa?

DeletedUser67005

38 of which came from two inactive accounts (insert "thats no excuse" post here), in the long run those accounts would have been gone and -MM- would run out of players to hit that wouldn't fight back.

Which inactive accounts were those? Any account that was inactive was so because we made them so. Do you know why we declared? Because southern MoM members decided to try and push around "the noob rim tribe". We probably wouldn't have declared at that time if it weren't for those attacks sent our way. How could those MoM players attack us and then provoke a war if they were inactive?

I find this funny coming from a tribe who cant fight us themselves. You talk a lot about being up in the first few days of the war, but we all know who comes in just after you coming to your aid. just look to the stats, you have little over half their ODA and almost 100 mill less ODD then them. Just to put that in perspective, i have more ODD from this war then your entire tribe. that is because you are a distant second to having W2V to deal with.

Of course we can fight you ourselves. Its not our fault you stepped on everyones toes and got them to declare on you. Regardless of whether another tribe was at war with you or not, we were going to declare on you. It just so happens we're not the only ones who don't like MoM.

DeletedUser

Let's see, what is more embarrassing?
Being in MoM, and losing this war...
or being in -MM-?

Not even a competition.
If I woke up tomorrow, and found myself in that lapdog tribe, I'd feel compelled to /wrists.

DeletedUser

Which inactive accounts were those? Any account that was inactive was so because we made them so. Do you know why we declared? Because southern MoM members decided to try and push around "the noob rim tribe". We probably wouldn't have declared at that time if it weren't for those attacks sent our way. How could those MoM players attack us and then provoke a war if they were inactive?
that would be IFKI and Moody. considering IFKI's K44 and Moody was the only one of the two with any real presence "down south" i doubt he was "pushing around the noob rim tribe".

Of course we can fight you ourselves. Its not our fault you stepped on everyones toes and got them to declare on you. Regardless of whether another tribe was at war with you or not, we were going to declare on you. It just so happens we're not the only ones who don't like MoM.

Oh I see, it's the patented "Of course we could, we just choose not to" defense. So it's just a coincidence that W2V chose to declare just after you guys, just like last time, i see.

DeletedUser84667

Wrong. I was also down in K65, and I was the first MoM member to attack MM. Why did I attack may you ask? Because MsMaibe had trains inbound from -MM- and Zurtle decided he would start launching on me. So it was -MM- that provoked the conflict, and -MM- that declared. I have seen the thread where the joint OP on me was created, and mails were sent out with villages that were MoM targets timed to hit at the same time. I also learned MM was claiming a lot of MoM villages before any attacks were sent.

Any suspicion of this informations validity was confirmed when said trains and attacks started to come in landing at and around the same hit time that was planned out.

What does all that stuff above mean? -MM- had clear intent of attacking and launching an OP on MoM. Sure you may not have "declared in game", but you sure as hell were planning attacks to land very soon and in sink with W2V.

DeletedUser67005

Oh I see, it's the patented "Of course we could, we just choose not to" defense. So it's just a coincidence that W2V chose to declare just after you guys, just like last time, i see.

Because we have full control of who declares on you, right? :icon_rolleyes:

We declare war for our own purposes. When W2V declared on you the first time, we had no knowledge of it (at least I didn't :p), and the second time, well, we all knew it was coming. You were going to lose no matter what time either of us declared on you.

DeletedUser95593

that would be IFKI and Moody. considering IFKI's K44 and Moody was the only one of the two with any real presence "down south" i doubt he was "pushing around the noob rim tribe".

You mean the madeye moody I spoke to about a village dispute with rcmst and the same madeye moody that nobled a gazillion barbs a few days before MM declared?

Also IFKI is/was active lol. Inactives can't nuke and they certainly can't talk on skype.

DeletedUser

Also IFKI is/was active lol. Inactives can't nuke and they certainly can't talk on skype.

in relation to the bolded part i say "you sir are incorrect"
I just have to say one name to prove my point
mikeisbiscuit

DeletedUser

I think people are talking about two different things..:p

I think Assasin was referring to the first time we went to war with MoM. That war ended because MoM ran out of villages and did start over bullying.

DeletedUser

There will be some work to clear out all of this cool and less cool tribes, unless massive hug ,
after moms are gone :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Woulda, coulda, shoulda

Albanian gone.

What if moms thougt deeper about such ganbanging outcome and though about possible strategies.
What if they catted north east and south own villages thus creating buffer zone which will slow
nobelig progress eg. farm resources would be suficcient.
What if they started moving toward west over justt and other noob players once when w2v and mm incomig started using logic village for village.
What if they united other smaller tribes ( ice,cool ... ) which can cause enugh trouble to w2v and mm in places that are considered safe.
What if duke of moms did not declare that it is over for moms before it is really over.
What if Tiger was left to do what he knows best - forum propaganda starting with lets say something like "rukoh and tomm are noobs" :lol:
What if all 17 mom players were actually playing ?

Yes moms would still likely lose but we will not know for shure Ii guess ...

DeletedUser

Woulda, coulda, shoulda

Albanian gone.

What if moms thougt deeper about such ganbanging outcome and though about possible strategies.
What if they catted north east and south own villages thus creating buffer zone which will slow
nobelig progress eg. farm resources would be suficcient.
What if they started moving toward west over justt and other noob players once when w2v and mm incomig started using logic village for village.
What if they united other smaller tribes ( ice,cool ... ) which can cause enugh trouble to w2v and mm in places that are considered safe.
What if duke of moms did not declare that it is over for moms before it is really over.
What if Tiger was left to do what he knows best - forum propaganda starting with lets say something like "rukoh and tomm are noobs" :lol:
What if all 17 mom players were actually playing ?

Yes moms would still likely lose but we will not know for shure Ii guess ...

You forgot what if MoM could fart nickles... lol