SUPER AWESOME DECLAR- wait, wa?

DeletedUser

Whoever played this game at least once could realize that this last "gangbanging" war is simply
embarrassing for MOMs. If we put few exceptions like Dan aside rest of you failed in pretty
much everything. Situation is so bad that I, who has nothing to do with this world since RW, feel
embarrassed because i believed that MOMs can do more with all of this villages.
You had many paths for graceful exit yet you choose none .... And now you have all
of this theories about fun, friendship, conspiracies .... endless stream of words ... for nothing.
:icon_redface:

Considering you couldn't hold your own with two tribes to back you, I don't feel your in any position to judge. As a side note, have you looked at a map lately? I mean I'm flattered you had such high hopes for us in this war and all, but srsly....

DeletedUser84667

Does it really matter? Any war mom had to fight at this time was certain defeat for you guys. Stop pulling out the gang-bang card. You were going to get rimmed if either MM or W2V declared on you guys by themselves. This just speeds it up.

I actually strongly believe we would have won against -MM- by themselves. Possibly W2V, depending on how active MoM was able to be.

As for this war, I think MoM could have done more, however the mentality of "there is no point" came across most, or activity issues caused by real life.

DeletedUser

As for this war, I think MoM could have done more, however the mentality of "there is no point" came across most, or activity issues caused by real life.
And some guy in your chat, who's not even in the tribe, constantly telling you all to mass delete.

DeletedUser84667

And some guy in your chat, who's not even in the tribe, constantly telling you all to mass delete.

It's okay, nobody takes him seriously, we all know he is just a boozer with a soft heart for us MoMmies.

DeletedUser

You are categorically wrong. -MM-'s players are far below the skill level of most of W2V's players with few exceptions. It's the numbers game all the way, down there. If we rewound to the begining and W2V did not join this war, barring any mass deletions and the like, im 95% sure it would result in embarrassing stats for -MM-, though being a veteran of family tribes yourself, I'm not surprised you have that opinion.

Keep dreaming... -MM- declared on the 13th and by time W2V declared on the 15th you were already down 52 villages to -MM-. What were you doing for those two days? I know you weren't pummeling your attackers.

DeletedUser

You are categorically wrong. -MM-'s players are far below the skill level of most of W2V's players with few exceptions. It's the numbers game all the way, down there. If we rewound to the begining and W2V did not join this war, barring any mass deletions and the like, im 95% sure it would result in embarrassing stats for -MM-, though being a veteran of family tribes yourself, I'm not surprised you have that opinion.

Get off your high horse. You aren't an exceptionally skilled player. MoM had some goodies, but you were never on that list in my opinion.

And I will repeat... if either tribe declared on mom, MoM would still lose. I did not find w2v to be a very skilled tribe,(obvious every tribe has a few talents) and I find MM to be largely the same. They win because they drive the war forward and put all effort into the wars and get all people in the tribe to participate in the war. Not just the same old names.

But its easy to play the what if game. What if you were in gregoun's position right next to me tiger, would you still be bothering to write on these forums?

DeletedUser95593

Of course he would. He has me next to him now and it hasn't stopped him, and we all know I am the best player to have ever graced w56. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Of course he would. He has me next to him now and it hasn't stopped him, and we all know I am the best player to have ever graced w56. :icon_cool:

And he is defending well? Or not at all... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser95593

He isn't very active so there isn't a lot of defending to see.

DeletedUser

He isn't very active so there isn't a lot of defending to see.

Story of his tw career. Do nothing, talk big, do nothing, change accounts, talk big, do nothing, quit. Join new world... repeat. :icon_rolleyes: Still waiting to see something impressive from you tiger. After 2 worlds... seen nothing 4 times. :icon_redface:

Edit: Actually seen you get rimmed on this world once didn't we?

DeletedUser

Keep dreaming... -MM- declared on the 13th and by time W2V declared on the 15th you were already down 52 villages to -MM-. What were you doing for those two days? I know you weren't pummeling your attackers.

I don't know, I was up in caps against MM for a good couple of weeks at the start of this war, before the eventual number mass overwhelmed me/us.... :p

Trinsam

That is the way of war... it is not won within a single battle but in the willingness to sustain that performance over time...

DeletedUser

Story of his tw career. Do nothing, talk big, do nothing

I'm sure you know exactly how this feels like since you did exactly the same thing during first few months of [T]/W2V war but hey you can talk big again and do nothing since you might get lucky enough to get accepted in W2V

DeletedUser

38 of which came from two inactive accounts (insert "thats no excuse" post here), in the long run those accounts would have been gone and -MM- would run out of players to hit that wouldn't fight back.

Get off your high horse. You aren't an exceptionally skilled player. MoM had some goodies, but you were never on that list in my opinion.

And I will repeat... if either tribe declared on mom, MoM would still lose. I did not find w2v to be a very skilled tribe,(obvious every tribe has a few talents) and I find MM to be largely the same. They win because they drive the war forward and put all effort into the wars and get all people in the tribe to participate in the war. Not just the same old names.

But its easy to play the what if game. What if you were in gregoun's position right next to me tiger, would you still be bothering to write on these forums?

You said the same thing back on W32 too. then after the war was done you changed your mind. now we're in another war and you change your mind again. you change your mind like you change tribes, so excuse me if i don't value your opinion too highly, it's got way too many miles (and and equal amount of baggage) on it to bother.

He's not defending because he's on the forums telling his enemies how much they suck.

I find this funny coming from a tribe who cant fight us themselves. You talk a lot about being up in the first few days of the war, but we all know who comes in just after you coming to your aid. just look to the stats, you have little over half their ODA and almost 100 mill less ODD then them. Just to put that in perspective, i have more ODD from this war then your entire tribe. that is because you are a distant second to having W2V to deal with.

Story of his tw career. Do nothing, talk big, do nothing, change accounts, talk big, do nothing, quit. Join new world... repeat. :icon_rolleyes: Still waiting to see something impressive from you tiger. After 2 worlds... seen nothing 4 times. :icon_redface:

Edit: Actually seen you get rimmed on this world once didn't we?

You could almost be describing your own time in this world, BJ. except where i have changed accounts once in this world (due only to a lack of money), you have 12 tribe changes. While i have stuck with my tribe through thick and thin, you have left multiple tribes to better your own position.

Next, you seem to be bringing up w32 references a lot, a world which you conveniently were about to hit me just after the account was put on delete when i had no incomings for over a week and a positive record against THX, THX F. and N/A, being the last active person in the tribe. Not to mention i did not switch accounts until that war was over. Lastly, no i was not rimmed, i switched accounts to help a fellow tribe member after i ran out of premium.

At the end of the day, Im still here, in the same tribe i started this world in, while your in your umpteenth tribe, acting like your a beast cause your on the winning end of a gangbang. congratulations.

DeletedUser

Tribe changes... you want to talk about tribe changes... :icon_rolleyes: like that has anything to do with ability. I choose the wrong tribe to be in what can I say. I left when accepted elsewhere. I was accepted elsewhere because of what I can do. I believe I have proven myself adequately in this war. Perhaps if more than just gregoun posed a challenge to me in this war then we could see something different. This has been an embarrassing show for MoM. I would have fought along side you chaps against w2v if you had the balls to step up to the task but in war tiger... you have always fallen short.

DeletedUser

Tribe changes... you want to talk about tribe changes... :icon_rolleyes: like that has anything to do with ability. I choose the wrong tribe to be in what can I say. I left when accepted elsewhere. I was accepted elsewhere because of what I can do. I believe I have proven myself adequately in this war. Perhaps if more than just gregoun posed a challenge to me in this war then we could see something different. This has been an embarrassing show for MoM. I would have fought along side you chaps against w2v if you had the balls to step up to the task but in war tiger... you have always fallen short.

Funny you say that when whenever we have been on opposite sides... you've always had other tribes in your corner. try and save the snappy comebacks for when you actually have a leg to stand on, ok?

DeletedUser84667

I am interested to know how you are proving yourself in this war when you yourself just said that nobody has posed any challenge except one player who is not only half your size but being hit by every other player in that region with basically no support?

I could go more into the :icon_eek::lol::icon_confused: and :icon_redface: of your post, but I don't want to get into another debate.