DeletedUser

Really:?

We already know your thoughts -_-

[4:30:51 PM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: cant fucking wait to rip them apart
[4:31:04 PM] Levi Reiling: wow.
[4:31:09 PM] Levi Reiling: i am speechless
[4:31:12 PM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: jokes lol
[4:31:18 PM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: i will rip them apart though

I cant wait to watch Impact rim you most of all.

The First Rimming You Will see is me Rimming you of this world, This is how Bad Some people are to Copy friendly chats bewteen two players which as most of my friends know i do speak to much and get excited about having some fun in War game.

I Hope it was worth is as your days are Numbered....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104695

The First Rimming You Will see is me Rimming you of this world, This is how Bad Some people are to Copy friendly chats bewteen two players which as most of my friends know i do speak to much and get excited about having some fun in War game.

I Hope it was worth is as your days are Numbered....

Brilliant, more arrogance.

DeletedUser

EGO. has broken no NAPs. MadSquad informed me in a skype chat that Impact is dropping the NAP on Saturday 20.00ST.

If it is to be picky, the NAP was broken by impact on thursday already as I got the first attacks, but im sure that was just a premature member and I dont hold a grudge or anything.

And now guys, especially from EGO. but also from Impact. Keep this civil, ignore apocrypha and fight with honor.

I have had 9 nukes or something + a noble train to 1 of my village...

DeletedUser

Im not sure what you are getting at ?

@TrueGrave, no biggie. Dunno how that "s" got there.

From what I understand, there was an agreement of no hostilities for 48 hours from when either side decided to end the nap, agreed to when the nap was made.
He is pointing out that the incoming ignored that agreement, part of the nap.

DeletedUser

I can't wait until all the bickering is over and we can just see some effing stats...
Mostly, I'd like to see Impact win, though, because that will just make for more interesting wars in the future.

Psihic

From what I understand, there was an agreement of no hostilities for 48 hours from when either side decided to end the nap, agreed to when the nap was made.
He is pointing out that the incoming ignored that agreement, part of the nap.

As I said, the NAP was dropped on thursday 20.00 ST by MadSquad. So there were no NAP breaches.

DeletedUser

Too many accounts being eaten in Ego for them to survive Impact, even if they keep recruiting.

@Psi, i think the crossing of wires comes in that everyone else is under the impression that the nap ended yesterday at 20:00st.

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

Truegrave why are you discussing a convo between psi and madsquad?
Your info is 3rd party.

Madsquad informed us on thursday - keeping to the 48hr agreement. its a shame that some of you are trying to twist impact/EGO keeping their word, despite the one rogue member. Which is fine.

Impact are used to fast ending wars and moving on, if they do declare on us then we will surely give them their toughest war yet.
That is correct there has been no declaration as of yet. SS.Got hopefuls :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Lol oh you do tempt me..

I was merely attempting to clear up confusion that appeared to be occurring between players of either side.
I gave no definite information, nor claimed to know the facts, just mentioned what appeared to be the source of the confusion.
If this conversation was private it would not have been posted here. there was no twisting intended, and im sure Psi appreciates that for what it is.

If you want twisting, I'd be happy to give you a go.

DeletedUser

My friend who posted the talk between you and i, milkman asked permission so i said yes

It may have been between you and i but no personal information was talked about so i shared it with my tribe to show how cockey you have always been. Not my fault you have big dream of winning

DeletedUser

My friend who posted the talk between you and i, milkman asked permission so i said yes

It may have been between you and i but no personal information was talked about so i shared it with my tribe to show how cockey you have always been. Not my fault you have big dream of winning

I just Play to have fun and me Saying these things just helps me enjoy the game more, sorry if you SS.GOT idiots think postng on externals will get you anywhere well your wrong.

all it does is show how low you go to get people to support you.

Psihic

Too many accounts being eaten in Ego for them to survive Impact, even if they keep recruiting.

@Psi, i think the crossing of wires comes in that everyone else is under the impression that the nap ended yesterday at 20:00st.

Yeh probably. But that was the time MadSquad said that the 48 hours period starts.

DeletedUser

all it does is show how low you go to get people to support you.

Yeah, it's almost as bad as when a player contacts you, lies and claims to be a baron, to convince a try to join a faux alliance in a war declaration that wouldn't happen.
Aren't they the worst?

DeletedUser104695

i just play to have fun and me saying these things just helps me enjoy the game more, sorry if you ss.got idiots think postng on externals will get you anywhere well your wrong.

All it does is show how low you go to get people to support you.

u mad bro?