How to make Big Impacts On big Ego's

DeletedUser

Just To answer all the Rumours Flying Around In world 61 Impact will Be declaring On Ego. However Fighting has already Started lets just wait for a declaration and see how it goes.

So whats are Your guys Thoughts then :?

DeletedUser

That you should stop being lazy, and wait till a decent Pnp is posted :)

DeletedUser

Just To answer all the Rumours Flying Around In world 61 Impact will Be declaring On Ego. However Fighting has already Started lets just wait for a declaration and see how it goes.

you are a fool :)

DeletedUser104695

We already know your thoughts -_-

[4:30:51 PM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: cant fucking wait to rip them apart
[4:31:04 PM] Levi Reiling: wow.
[4:31:09 PM] Levi Reiling: i am speechless
[4:31:12 PM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: jokes lol
[4:31:18 PM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: i will rip them apart though

I cant wait to watch Impact rim you most of all.

DeletedUser

impact rim almost no-one. they simply war for a few weeks, and then either recruit a large chunk of their enemy, or move onto a different war.

It's happened time and again

DeletedUser

impact rim almost no-one. they simply war for a few weeks, and then either recruit a large chunk of their enemy, or move onto a different war.

yeah your right :icon_rolleyes:
4 mil gain on wasp by nobling is recruiting:icon_rolleyes:

btw next time follow the nap rules instead of launching about 40 hours before your allowed to attack

DeletedUser104695

EGO have a habbit of breaking NAPs probably why they're friendless and everyone wants to war them.

DeletedUser104695

Are EGO forgetting that they sent a circ to pretty much everyone in the south "Join EGO or Die"

Ask yourself, Who are the mass recruiters.

EGO with 59 members
Impact with 46 Members

DeletedUser104693

Great time to change that dont ya think :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I had to read that like 5 times to make sure you WERE actually talking about Impact there, and not Ego. :icon_eek:

The following is a flame, which is why I chose to put it in a spoiler. If you read it you have willingly opened the spoiler and have waived your right to moan that it is such after being given due warning.
[SPOIL]Who have Ego. rimmed? I see you recruiting over there, look at that, you hit your limit.
Now I know you were fighting A+ what happened there?
Then there is ~SW~ too.

What was the last thing I heard that you asked for a NAP with Anime.?

I'm waiting to see the sister tribe formed. You've inherited everything else from Censor, why not that too.

I think I even saw something about Ego recruiting a Wasp player? An impact target.

One of my own players was even threatened that he should leave my tribe and ask for an invite to Ego. that crap works better when the tribe isn't recruited to the brim with noobs. I'll admit there is a small core who have some skill, but nothing that would last without the meatshield you had to pad them with.

"Bubble wrap" would have been a better label for your tribe.[/SPOIL]

On to the war, I'd say good luck to Impact, but I don't say it to the knife slicing through warm butter.
I'd say good luck to Ego. but I never say it to the rat as it's fed to the snake.

So I guess I'll just leave it at "I look forward to the show."

DeletedUser87372

I was thinking just the same thing, but you forgot to add that they had also offered peace to 29ers, a tribe a tenth their size that they declared on, as well as to the rest of the tribes they are at war with (before the Impact) fight of course, probably in preparation for it.

DeletedUser

also they are down close to around 70+ nukes on the village i lost that contained the secret so they are trying to stop all and most wars to focus primarily on impact.

DeletedUser

You really do need sending to the rim and quickly and it will be my pleasure to do so!

DeletedUser

That you should stop being lazy, and wait till a decent Pnp is posted :)
I see this all the time, and it makes me wonder, do any of you even know what PnP is an acronym for, let alone understand its meaning?
Politics and propaganda.
Everything game related you post that reflects on your tribe, or self, is PnP.
How can you have "a PnP"? That makes no sense.
A declaration is often referred to as "a PnP" here (TW .net forums), this uneducated community seems to think that "a PnP" is a declaration in the format of text, picture, text, picture, text, etc. That would be a declaration with pictures.
Sorry to single you out Ec-Unlimited, this isn't directed only at you, more a case of the straw that broke the camels back.
The_More_You_Know.jpg

Now that you all know better, please use the term PnP correctly in the future.

Psihic

EGO. has broken no NAPs. MadSquad informed me in a skype chat that Impact is dropping the NAP on Saturday 20.00ST.

If it is to be picky, the NAP was broken by impact on thursday already as I got the first attacks, but im sure that was just a premature member and I dont hold a grudge or anything.

And now guys, especially from EGO. but also from Impact. Keep this civil, ignore apocrypha and fight with honor.

DeletedUser

@psihic: who are in world 61.

and i will let story tellers explain how the nap was broken.