Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

Who've we asked to merge?:icon_confused:

Never mind the kids my tribe is pro.We will not have noobs who do not want to learn,as we learn each day our selfs :icon_wink: with game/members!

Go Go # MA #

Think before YOU sink! ;)

DeletedUser

Base - Very good.

Just out of curiosity, is this your genuine belief, or a conclusion you have reached in order to score some "brownie points" in the hope that you may advance from their academy ("Simple") to the main tribe ("Base")?

I'm just wondering, because never before as far as I can see (I may have missed it) have you mentioned Base in any of your posts - instead you focused on 1nSan3, BizNiz and Bunny! - but now once you've joined the academy of Base, they suddenly not only become worth a mention, but you leave Bunny! (Base's only real competition in the area) out of your idea of "promising tribes".

That series of events just seemed quite interesting to me.

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, is this your genuine belief, or a conclusion you have reached in order to score some "brownie points" in the hope that you may advance from their academy ("Simple") to the main tribe ("Base")?

I'm just wondering, because never before have you mentioned Base in any of your posts - instead you focused on 1nSan3, BizNiz and Bunny! - but now once you've joined the academy of Base, they suddenly not only become worth a mention, but you leave Bunny! (Base's only real competition in the area) out of your idea of "promising tribes".

That series of events just seemed quite interesting to me.

Its not an academy its some friends I want to protect who started late or restarted. Also, he is being nice in this case since he said this to me on skype and I asked them to kick him. The fact he hasn't been kicked yet shows its not an academy as they don't answer to base. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its not an academy its some friends I want to protect who started late or restarted. Also, he is being nice in this case since he said this to me on skype and I asked them to kick him. The fact he hasn't been kicked yet shows its not an academy as they don't answer to base. :lol:

Mike is a very good friend of mine, so I won't copy/paste pieces of our conversation, but he pretty much admitted that it was there to serve one purpose only - that members who are low in points join that tribe until they have grown to a level sufficient to join Base - presumably in an effort to protect your average points per player (and thus, your public "image").

To me, that is an academy.

By the way, saying it is your academy was not an insult, so please don't take it that way, although I understand if you may, as it can be publicly damaging to be seen to have an academy (for whatever reason).

DeletedUser

If they grow and do well we would consider putting them through the same recruitment process everyone else goes through. They don't answer to base and are no way affiliated to us other than through personal friendships. I don't see that as an academy, although your definition may be different to mine.

DeletedUser

If they grow and do well we would consider putting them through the same recruitment process everyone else goes through. They don't answer to base and are no way affiliated to us other than through personal friendships. I don't see that as an academy, although your definition may be different to mine.

They are only affiliated through personal friendships and are in no way affiliated other than that - so then, why would you ask them to dismiss Plastic Bag - i.e, if they are not affiliated, why are you telling them who to dismiss?

The way it was described to me, the way this situation has developed, and the fact that one of your members restarted on a new account and then joined Simple lead me to the belief that it is an academy, yes.

The rationale you have proposed for it's existence isn't very logical, as far as I'm concerned.

Edit: By the way, I'd be interested in knowing what Plastic Bag's original post was in the "Base - Very Good" post. Note that he did edit it nearly an hour after the original post. Curious as to whether that changed the post fundamentally or not.

DeletedUser106038

plastic bag got kicked from BizNiz. he needs to brown-nose some other tribe now

DeletedUser

Cloud have potential, everyone is looking at tribes who will like "win" this topic is promising, more tribes like ones you would not suspect, tribes that have potential to be great, not tribes that are great as I see in K54 Cloud have great potential :icon_wink:
So Good luck to them! :icon_smile::icon_cool:

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Cloud have potential, everyone is looking at tribes who will like "win" this topic is promising, more tribes like ones you would not suspect, tribes that have potential to be great, not tribes that are great as I see in K54 Cloud have great potential :icon_wink:

No tribes are great. None.

Nobles are only just beginning to be tossed around, thus far no tribe has done a damn thing worthy of respect of any sort.

Thus the only thing any tribe can be at this point in time is promising.

DeletedUser

What is your opinion of the tribes
1. "SMURFS"?,
2. "~DEST~",
3. "-SWA-",
4. "EA" and
5. "=DEC="

These are based around the SW area. Feel free to comment on all or only 1 of these :)

DeletedUser

I'll take a guess you're in cloud, to lazy to check.

DeletedUser103150

InSan3 got rid of the inactives. /:|

Promising or Not Promising?