Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

Quite a low member count now, not sure they'll last that long if they can't find a few more members. Whilst I enjoy being in a low member count tribe, I generally find they don't last that long, once one or two players quit you're starting to get into trouble. Obviously I would like to see them do well, but judging from other tribes with lower player counts they wont last. I predict a future (partial or all member) merge with BizNiz.

DeletedUser

I'll take a guess you're in cloud, to lazy to check.

nope not in cloud :p
im in different K but my mate is in K54 he's troops was to small to join cloud but he told me to post that in here ;P

DeletedUser

What Tribe do you guys think looks the most promising in the SW?

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Quite a low member count now, not sure they'll last that long if they can't find a few more members. Whilst I enjoy being in a low member count tribe, I generally find they don't last that long, once one or two players quit you're starting to get into trouble. Obviously I would like to see them do well, but judging from other tribes with lower player counts they wont last. I predict a future (partial or all member) merge with BizNiz.

Im gonna stick for teh InSan3 guys now and say that they are a great tribe. Although member count is low at the moment, who cares? We are clustered pretty tight, tighter than bizniz, and many of the accounts have at least 2 co players, some have 4 or so. So if you think that we are running low on 'members' you are wrong. Also, what is the point of recruiting so early in the world to such a high member count? If you are clustered and have good players, then there is no need.

Also, I am the best at warlight.

Sorry rosa xD

DeletedUser103150

Im gonna stick for teh InSan3 guys now and say that they are a great tribe. Although member count is low at the moment, who cares? We are clustered pretty tight, tighter than bizniz, and many of the accounts have at least 2 co players, some have 4 or so. So if you think that we are running low on 'members' you are wrong. Also, what is the point of recruiting so early in the world to such a high member count? If you are clustered and have good players, then there is no need.

Sorry rosa xD

did I just read?

But yeah, InSan3's good.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never said there was reason behind recruiting large numbers, personally I prefer small member counts as I am fairly certain it clearly says in my post.
The way I see it, your tribe joined after BizNiz (for the most part) and as such, most of your players are already on smaller accounts, if BizNiz are anywhere near as good as all the hype I have heard, they should have little trouble dealing with a tribe that has a third of the members and members who started later. As well as this, the fact that you have good players seems irrelevant, are you saying BizNiz has none?

DeletedUser

In the south east bizniz have the advantage i think, they have a fair bit of talent, most started earlier than the other tribes and they have the numbers, insan3 though are more clustered with talent awell. Insan3 will survive for a while though i think there outer members will be picked off 1 by 1 until theres only a few left and then bizniz will walk all over them.

swag have some talent and FRH also have some old vets.

frh insan3 and bizniz i think look contenders, swag talented but i dont see going far with 6 members.

DeletedUser103150

In the south east bizniz have the advantage i think, they have a fair bit of talent, most started earlier than the other tribes and they have the numbers, insan3 though are more clustered with talent awell. Insan3 will survive for a while though i think there outer members will be picked off 1 by 1 until theres only a few left and then bizniz will walk all over them.

swag have some talent and FRH also have some old vets.

frh insan3 and bizniz i think look contenders, swag talented but i dont see going far with 6 members.

Or 4KA and BizNiz could be contenders ;)

As for SWAG!, they don't have any leadership, they just formed the tribe for the Forums, I've been there.

DeletedUser93450

[spoil]

Sorry rosa xD
[/spoil]

Pfft.... best? You were losing to Ben, nobody loses to Ben. :icon_confused:

As for InSan3.. very horrible tribe, ain't gonna make it anywhere with all the internalling they gonna do. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Or 4KA and BizNiz could be contenders ;)

As for SWAG!, they don't have any leadership, they just formed the tribe for the Forums, I've been there.

Pfft.

We do have leadership. We're all Dukes.
Also, we don't really use the forum. You were in Well, not Swag! by the way.

DeletedUser102952

[spoil][/spoil]

Pfft.... best? You were losing to Ben, nobody loses to Ben. :icon_confused:

As for InSan3.. very horrible tribe, ain't gonna make it anywhere with all the internalling they gonna do. :icon_wink:

who the hell are you 2 :D
how do you know ma name :(

and for the record...i am awsome at warlight :p

DeletedUser93513

Different Ben.

They're talking about Boosher :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm also going with InSan3.

There are a few of them around me, and seem to take every drop of resources out of every farm within reasonable distance. I've spoken to two of their players, and they are both very friendly and a pleasure to pass the time chit-chatting with. I rate that highly in a player, as even though we are not on the same side, there is no reason to be a jerk about a game most play for fun.*

They are small in number, but at this point at a minimum it doesn't make any difference and is likely a huge advantage as there is more trust in each member and a familiarity.

They seem to be vets, and probably highly dangerous. If they keep their selection process tight, but not too tight to stunt themselves as a tribe, other tribes and players nearby would do well to pay close attention.

(As I write this, I have incoming from one of them. :icon_smile: )

*I'm taking one internetz away from them on this very point because Brian won't even say hello back. The heathen!

Edit: Yeah, that guy right up there! ^^ :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I take back everything I said,

as we speak, rosa has begun an ungodly revolt against the fatness of brian, and the cuddlyness of Erick. I have been drafted into this cause. The IMaT thread has been locked and all hell is set to break loose o_O