Frying pans vs pony knights

DeletedUser100466

Correct me if i am wrong

1)There actually a tribe lead by two beautiful girls (not fantasy ) also i have no idea so far about that tribe (this can't be true).
[spoil]
tribe_leader,cute_Wallpaper_f8zz5.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

2)Funny thing is girls are not fighting each other they are fighting The almighty Templars :icon_surprised:
[spoil]
tumblr_m02q9lRWkE1qelgej.jpg
[/spoil]
[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

Really good pnp wish you good luck
[spoil]
images
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Im too lazy to post, but so far we have 72 captures and they have 20.

DeletedUser

Im too lazy to post, but so far we have 72 captures and they have 20.

Now now. TKT+TKH are thrice our size. Especially since you took in the YourIT backstabers.
You took advantage of 3 people who were getting internally nobled because...how many trains did you send at woo.john11? Oh yes, almost 60. How many villages did you take from him? Oh, just 2. I didn't even bother to get support from the tribe for him. john.arias? One village lost and 5.6 million of your troops killed. Now that is an awful amount of wasted troops.

DeletedUser100466

Now now. TKT+TKH are thrice our size. Especially since you took in the YourIT backstabers.
You took advantage of 3 people who were getting internally nobled because...how many trains did you send at woo.john11? Oh yes, almost 60. How many villages did you take from him? Oh, just 2. I didn't even bother to get support from the tribe for him. john.arias? One village lost and 5.6 million of your troops killed. Now that is an awful amount of wasted troops.

After your good declaration i was looking forward to some status not for dirty talks so would you mind posting some ?

DeletedUser

There you go. Current stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT, TKH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 257
Difference: 82

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 87
Difference: 58

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,114,989
Side 2: 2,202,809
Difference: 1,087,820

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 247,138
Side 2: 738,140
Difference: 491,002

chart

DeletedUser

I did enjoy this one. Plus the fact that TKT seems to have a fetish with going after inactives. How is that any fun? Don't you want to fight someone who will fight back? Half the fun of nobling someone is the hate mail you get.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
There you go. Current stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT, TKH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 175
Side 2: 257
Difference: 82

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 87
Difference: 58

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,114,989
Side 2: 2,202,809
Difference: 1,087,820

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 247,138
Side 2: 738,140
Difference: 491,002

chart

[/spoil]

Thank you for this. An IG summary would also be nice. Good luck :axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

inactive then why you have them in your tribe? why recruit inactive players? points?

DeletedUser104736

An interesting PnP to say the least. I do look forward to seeing the rewards and consequences brought forward, as a result of this war.

Nick