The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

OTDDeathAwaits

Appreciate the honest words Iamthatguy :)
Some people are more interested in self-glory. Guesses on who that is referring to? PM's in game please ;)
Others feel the need to push someones else down in order to make themselves feel higher. Obvious on who that is, not just apoc ^^

alexwong

The words from IamThatGuy deserved my respect. Good sport!

I agreed legolas, blobinator and big bang attack played well.

I think the damage dealt by both sides are quite even.
It's impact who took their chances and converted into war caps.

Kudos to impact.

A Perfect Circle

Appreciate the honest words Iamthatguy :)
Some people are more interested in self-glory. Guesses on who that is referring to? PM's in game please ;)
Others feel the need to push someones else down in order to make themselves feel higher. Obvious on who that is, not just apoc ^^

Who is apoc?

DeletedUser

blobinator isnt doing so well.

i've been heavily nuked on some isolated(ish) villages by a guy nearly five times my size.

stacking on those villages wasnt really an option due to the quantity of nukes and sniping is tricky due to the distance from my main cluster.

But there is terrific effort from some of the people in our tribe, and i'm still here:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

i've been heavily nuked on some isolated(ish) villages by a guy nearly five times my size.

stacking on those villages wasnt really an option due to the quantity of nukes and sniping is tricky due to the distance from my main cluster.

But there is terrific effort from some of the people in our tribe, and i'm still here:icon_twisted:

you nuked me, so i nuked you :D

DeletedUser

IamThatGuy sounds like hes running out of defense so hes kissing EGO. ass to try and save his own. EGO. get him :icon_twisted:

A Perfect Circle

Is that why you stopped building walls or even trying? One recap attempt and you let me nuke your nukes at home :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Is that why you stopped building walls or even trying? One recap attempt and you let me nuke your nukes at home :icon_razz:

stopped building walls when i realised i was essentially guaranteed to lose the villages, figured it would be better to use the remaining res to mint coins, and send to other villages. Why spend time rebuilding a wall if it's going to be knocked down again in 1 hours time?

would've done more recap attempts, but there were several times were i had a snipe or recap lined up, and you had a nuke hit which killed the troops i was going to send. Once you'd killed all the troops in the villages nearby, recaps basically became impossible

And the nukes you killed were at home, because they had been sent out, and your nukes hit before i got a chance to send them out again, it's tricky to keep dodging when have a spray of nukes on all the villages in the area.

I probably should have done better to be honest, but defending should be easier now most of my villages are in one big cluster

A Perfect Circle

stopped building walls when i realised i was essentially guaranteed to lose the villages, figured it would be better to use the remaining res to mint coins, and send to other villages. Why spend time rebuilding a wall if it's going to be knocked down again in 1 hours time?

Then why was I nobling villages with over 200K resources in them lol, and why did you leave your support in my new village for 24 hours?

DeletedUser

For People To Consider,

Hey Guys Ive Been Inactive For a few Days And Now im Kinda Back To defend Myself.

To Start When Razord Was Leader Of Tsu I Started An Op On him By myself Which Went Very Well But Before I Took Any Villages to safe Himself He joined Censor's Family Tribe Which I wasnt happy about And Marvel Can Back me up there.

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9192078&type=&pn=6

Then When Censor Disbanded I Formed A+ As I wasnt wanting to Join another tribe Like censor Which i fought Quit was at the time, then After a few days Quit was renamed to Ego then We Attacked By Ego.

After A few Weeks Ego Was Getting Hit from all sides And Offered Us all a place In ego from OTD

[6/6/2012 9:32:23 AM] Patrick OTD: you have contacts and relationships built from being solo, you could bring a lot of qualities to the tribe, you would have more affect with us rather than anywhere else
[6/6/2012 9:32:50 AM] Patrick OTD: were trying to establish...why join a tribe that wouldnt be able to utilise and that is what you want.

After Much Time Thinking about What Options we Had We All Joined Ego As I Was Losing time to Work and Other Family Issues.

[6/7/2012 8:09:26 AM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: i only ask because before i cosider joining i would want to know what your plans are
[6/7/2012 8:09:40 AM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: so i dont jump into anything i dont like,

Then When I joined Ego As I was Having Less time To play

Patrick OTD
[6/6/2012 9:33:11 AM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: tbh im trying to join a tribe so i can do less :p
[6/6/2012 9:33:26 AM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: got alot of work so i cant spend alot of time on this

Then When I joined Ego And The War Started I didnt Have enought time To Play this i didnt feel i Would be able to Fight Very Well Against a tribe Much stronger So I decided To leave And Join Tribe so I can spend More time With My Family And Work.

And As I Had Friends With Noodle and Was Already asked I decided to Join them with My friend Razord.

Thankyou Hope this answers Alot Of questions.

DeletedUser

Then When I joined Ego And The War Started I didnt Have enought time To Play this i didnt feel i Would be able to Fight Very Well Against a tribe Much stronger So I decided To leave And Join Tribe so I can spend More time With My Family And Work.

And As I Had Friends With Noodle and Was Already asked I decided to Join them with My friend Razord.

Thankyou Hope this answers Alot Of questions.

So yes, you left to avoid having to fight.... Not sure why you tried to disguise the fact in all of that family and work rubbish.

DeletedUser

So yes, you left to avoid having to fight.... Not sure why you tried to disguise the fact in all of that family and work rubbish.

I dont Know what u didnt Understand what u didnt understand With This post

Patrick OTD
[6/6/2012 9:33:11 AM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: tbh im trying to join a tribe so i can do less :p
[6/6/2012 9:33:26 AM] JoshMyster {TheMilkManCan}: got alot of work so i cant spend alot of time on this

Unlike you I have a job two Infact and also my brother's gf just gave birth to a baby by so i have been helping them out.

DeletedUser

this is for ego. and impacts war thread, not about milkman and marvel not understanding each other.