The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

DeletedUser

just someone who is playing the game for easy growth (IMHO).

Thats the case i think. Its a war game, where is the fun from running away from wars and growing easy ?

Aww i wanted more drama why couldnt you have posted milkmans stats frost?

Milkman haven't lost any village for Impact.

We are not supporting him or involved with him, and you are winning the stats anyway, so including him seems unnecessary

We are winning true... But i don't think a tribe has to be losing so they include players that left in the stats... Anyway, in my opinion, all players from both sides have to be included in stats if they were in the tribe on declaration time. Doesn't matter if they left after 1 minute or a year.

DeletedUser

the villages dino lost while in the tribe still count towards the stats.

We are not supporting him or involved with him, and you are winning the stats anyway, so including him seems unnecessary

Mainly because he lost 2 while in Ego, then 3 the next day-ish, so I saw it as more of a continuation thing. Useful? Not really, but still informational. I probably won't bother the next time around in a couple of days, but his losses are still fresh so I felt like counting them lol.

DeletedUser

it's time for STATS! :p (nearly 4 days in war)
[spoil]
sGjn.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Expert analysis:

20mio. OD for both tribes, except one is twice as big as the other and is winning with 77% of the conquers. EGO. are getting their asses whooped.

Psihic

Yep, most aces are in your hands. But we dont give up and we will not give up. Just hope noone grabs you by the d*** from some others side ;)

DeletedUser

Yep, most aces are in your hands. But we dont give up and we will not give up. Just hope noone grabs you by the d*** from some others side ;)

but things get way more interesting when someone grabs you by the d*** from an angle you weren't expecting:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If EGO. had two or three more Marvel's in the tribe, others might see the Impact vs. EGO. war as an opportunity to blindside Impact. But it's painfully obvious that EGO. are Rank #5 through recruiting, not skill, and the war will not last long :(

That said, Riot! + Gians + Smurfs + EGO vs. Impact would tip the scales the right way :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Psihic

If EGO. had two or three more Marvel's in the tribe, others might see the Impact vs. EGO. war as an opportunity to blindside Impact. But it's painfully obvious that EGO. are Rank #5 through recruiting, not skill, and the war will not last long :(

That said, Riot! + Gians + EGO vs. Impact would tip the scales the right way :lol:

You forgot the Smurfs. :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
breathe_deep_and_let_go_of_things_buddhism_poster_by_adam_greenfield_flickr.gif
[/SPOIL]

I spent 8 months feeling pathetic, I'm not about to let some asshole I've never met call me pathetic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They will call it growth.

Desperation.png

Smells like desperation to me, recruiting out of the enemy again. Who's got their finger on the invite button? :icon_rolleyes:

truegrave your on the same side as us (vs EGO.) but stop it!

your being pathetic, trying to change everything in the way to make EGO. look bad.
if its a good recruit, why not
above that hes not even near us....

honestly i applaud EGO. they aren't scared (most of them). and have dedication. i had about 100-120 nukes on me so far. giving me nearly 4 mil ODD. they did that well. i wouldnt have k76 (very isolated vills) without support. sniping wasnt an option cause there trains were closer then my hc. but the support saved me. i thank impact for that.

EGO. is doing much better then most of the tribes did vs impact
especially, legolas, blobinator and big bang attack