The Story of Impact vs EGO. - Declaration

Psihic

Well,

I dont know how the morale in WASP was but you guys didnt do very well against gians by themselves and then recruited a whole tribe. It was obvious what would happen.

And about EGO, i believe that our enemies have more villages then WASPs enemies had at that time and WASP had more villages at its peak then EGO has now.

Nontheless, for now we are suffering hard in some areas and in some it is going good.

It will be an extremely tough fight but I can say that our members have already proven they arent chicken. We will fight and we dont give up anything easy.

Hats down to Impact, the initial offensive was well done and obviously it was a bit intimidating. But at the end of the day im proud of our members who handled that very well.

And one more thing, yes there was a 48 hours before the attacks started (in most cases). But what you think how many def we had at home and what the travel times are.

DeletedUser

I dont know where you have that info but we have nukes :p

clearly you don't know anything about us just trying to fish things.

I can throw nukes anytime i want.

dude, i am ankitiit the one who held the secret for a little more than 48 hours, so my intel is 100%, you want me to forward you all the reports and you can count all the lost nukes cause i still have them all, showing all your previous offense villages that you most likely are building them back in.

so yeah know who are talking to before you tell them they know nothing.

DeletedUser

Well,

I dont know how the morale in WASP was but you guys didnt do very well against gians by themselves and then recruited a whole tribe. It was obvious what would happen.

And about EGO, i believe that our enemies have more villages then WASPs enemies had at that time and WASP had more villages at its peak then EGO has now.

Nontheless, for now we are suffering hard in some areas and in some it is going good.

It will be an extremely tough fight but I can say that our members have already proven they arent chicken. We will fight and we dont give up anything easy.

Hats down to Impact, the initial offensive was well done and obviously it was a bit intimidating. But at the end of the day im proud of our members who handled that very well.

And one more thing, yes there was a 48 hours before the attacks started (in most cases). But what you think how many def we had at home and what the travel times are.

I tend to ignore the stats about how Wasp did against Gians. We were starting to pick things up and get better organized in the few days before Impact declared, but once that happened everything went to shit lol. Morale was firming up, but Impact's attacks basically shattered it. We had multiple large players just disappear after that. I still can't explain the recruiting of Insane lol. I've been trying to wrap my head around it....and can't ;)

DeletedUser

I still can't explain the recruiting of Insane lol. I've been trying to wrap my head around it....and can't ;)

There were various jests made between Impact and Wasp on the externals over that on the externals if I remember right, but it did seem to me that whoever did the recruiting was just poking at Impact with a stick and so the jests seemed to be all barbed with semi serious threats both ways...

Just how it appeared to an outsider...

DeletedUser105908

There were various jests made between Impact and Wasp on the externals over that on the externals if I remember right, but it did seem to me that whoever did the recruiting was just poking at Impact with a stick and so the jests seemed to be all barbed with semi serious threats both ways...

I was completely trying to stir up the war to happen between Impact and WASP. At the time I was making Maps showing k56,57,47,67 to show one day all the tribes, next day all the Insan3 recruitment haha.

DeletedUser

That's kinda how it looked from the inside as well....I just can't understand why it was done lol. We had enough on our plate already that poking Impact with a stick was stupid ;)

Still, it worked out pretty well for me and Sherry. We were amongst the few that fought back against Impact, so they brought us inside lol.

DeletedUser

That's kinda how it looked from the inside as well....I just can't understand why it was done lol. We had enough on our plate already that poking Impact with a stick was stupid ;)

Still, it worked out pretty well for me and Sherry. We were amongst the few that fought back against Impact, so they brought us inside lol.

Makes sense :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

I will offer you a job, personal slave? You will be under my protection

DeletedUser100592

dude, i am ankitiit the one who held the secret for a little more than 48 hours, so my intel is 100%, you want me to forward you all the reports and you can count all the lost nukes cause i still have them all, showing all your previous offense villages that you most likely are building them back in.

so yeah know who are talking to before you tell them they know nothing.

I know who you are no need for introduction. Yeah we wasted nuke but that's only few.

your intel is 100%? maybe you are not correct on that. Forward it to me if you want. count the nuke and tell me would that be all the nuke we have? have you counted the op we had how many nukes where sent and were not touch because it was dodge.

I myself have nukes at home ready anytime they want to waste it. I know nuke doesn't win the game or noble a village but the fact is, your info about nukes are incorrect.

and let me ask you, do you know me? i bet you don't so keep it that way.

DeletedUser

I see noodle still haven't learnt their lesson. Have some standards!

DeletedUser

Looks like Noodle invites everyone that moves :lol: :lol: :lol:

Psihic

Those few that left for Noodle arent really members of EGO. In a MEMBERS kind of way.