Valour vs TCR

DeletedUser105935

Well if you look at are players we are full of non quiters let's all have a great war and tcr will prove its doubters wrong :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser105718

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Valour
Side 2:
Tribes: TCR
Players: Kingofbosses

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 223
Side 2: 77
Difference: 146

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,823,442
Side 2: 685,848
Difference: 1,137,594

chart
[/spoil]

Last few days? Or last week?

DeletedUser105935

Job gifted a lot of villas to his old buddys so that's a big chunk of them stats are of him

sp.ag

No one has gifted anyone villages from either side as of yet. So that's a stupid statement.

DeletedUser

spag is right, no one gifted. BUT we were hitting KING before he joined valour, when he was in SCHISM. thats why we have so many vills taken off of him. As for the backstabbing and all that, its a moot point, his word vs the others. Here are some facts. WE controlled the secret and were betrayed by one of our players. WE declared on DEUS with the intention of taking the secret back. AND, while we may have declared, VALOUR attacked us first, before declaration.
If you dont believe me you can check stats and all the other sources you want. I just wanted to set a few things straight

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go cap. get that spin going mate , tell w60 how day is really night .

The facts are that we were warring Deus to get back our secret , Valour tried to bully us into handing it back and when we refused they stabbed us in the back.

We took down Deus in the north , we got our secret back and when Valour betrayed the alliance we were the ones to do the right thing and declare.

Valour were a good tribe but faulty leadership and too much hugging is doing them no good this war will be a lot harder than Valour expect it to be..:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

If anyone wants to know what really went on with how this war came about then they can speak with me ingame... (danielfisher1987)

I have all the mails between me and kaas, me and spag me and about 10 other people lmfao

The fact of the matter is that we at TCR owned the secret, we had a traitor that gave it to kaas1.0 of deus, we knew we couldnt take just the secret back, we needed to hit all of their villages before making our move-(i also have proof that valour dont think like this-apparently you can just nuke the hell out of the secret village and take it, no need to hit any others)

When we lost our secret, we made it clear to valour that we were going after it, they agreed and that was that-until kaas decided to leave due to RL and was going to co-play me but decided to go with the break from TW so he could put the hours in at work...he gave me the secret and then left (I knew kaas1.0 from a previous world)

AGAIN I HAVE MAILS TO PROVE ALL OF THIS

Once the secret had been handed to me, i had Lady of Rage writing to me on skype, TELLING me to hand over their secret...i had to laugh as we had put ten times the effort in that these guys had plus we were fighting for our secret...that was the sole reason we went to war with deus hahaha

Spag also told me to hand it over...TCR basically said scram...

Then valour started to send attacks

We decided we would declare

We are now at war and ill gladly provide proof to anyone about any of what has happened...

Im not saying that valour are all noobs, i have a few friends there, they were looking for a reason to expand in our direction which meant come up with an excuse to drop the alliance and war us-they decided to try and create a situation out of an ally retaking a secret that belonged to them in the first place....very weak spag...even for you :p

Wanna know what i would have done in your position?

I would have been honest, treated us at TCR with some respect and said-'right, we are dropping the alliance, you have a week until war, we need to expand'

EASY!

Why would people even mention Calm or SPAM getting involved?

Calm are half ex-escape members and some of them love spag-(i feel for you guys the most, i hope you dont seriously believe he gives a s*** about you or any past you guys have had)

SPAM....well, errrm, yea, whats the point in even going there :p

DeletedUser

Oh and no one gifted villages, you serious?

I think your on the same shit funk smokes :p

Kingofbosses, was in the same tribe as some of your guys, he has walls in his villas but no troops, his troops were mysteriously found elsewhere...

There have been villas gifted, i even gave up one of mine to blodyx as it was isolated and made no sense to stack, the defense is better kept in my main cluster! :p

I wonder how many more lies i will read...tonight...

As ive said all along, Calm to win the world...although blodyx thinks your diplomacy and moves are see through Calm...watch out, he knows everything lmao-(yes i have proof of this)

Valour, please try to honor future alliances or at very least show respect when it comes to ending them.

DeletedUser

Valour make alliances and then break them when they get bored or want to expand.

Fine this is normal in Tribal wars but don't make up stupid ways of breaking them, this not the right way to do it! Like fisher said just come out with it and be honest!

Whishy

Well, at least a secret is being fought over rather than hugged out, can't complain about that.

DeletedUser

SPAM....well, errrm, yea, whats the point in even going there :p

Just a little about that last comment of yours little buddy. I hope your game is as big as your mouth. I mean you sure as hell maybe able to prove whatever you want to prove. But don't get me wrong, We'll own your ass in the game.

Watch Watchu Say. SPAM is SPAMtastic. Anyone who attempts to spam SPAM in any form of spamming way, what SPAM does to them is cut them to bits and feeds them to SPAMgry dogs. :icon_biggrin: //Idonfinkuwanaendupderdog. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Just a little about that last comment of yours little buddy. I hope your game is as big as your mouth. I mean you sure as hell maybe able to prove whatever you want to prove. But don't get me wrong, We'll own your ass in the game.

Watch Watchu Say. SPAM is SPAMtastic. Anyone who attempts to spam SPAM in any form of spamming way, what SPAM does to them is cut them to bits and feeds them to SPAMgry dogs. :icon_biggrin: //Idonfinkuwanaendupderdog. :icon_wink:

Meh. Don't bother listening to him. Every tribe sucks except his own, which kind of ironically sucks the most of all.

ashoka1

I will be supporting Valour, but I have a few words for TCR

Aim to win, even in adverse circumstances. If one thinks they have lost, then they have already lost.

Well said..

i would just like to add

"Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack."

DeletedUser

This alliance/backstab route (which I think Valour has played all world) seems to have worked so far. The question is, will it work on Calm/SPAM and allow them to win the world?

sp.ag

Oh and no one gifted villages, you serious?

I think your on the same shit funk smokes :p

Kingofbosses, was in the same tribe as some of your guys, he has walls in his villas but no troops, his troops were mysteriously found elsewhere...

There have been villas gifted, i even gave up one of mine to blodyx as it was isolated and made no sense to stack, the defense is better kept in my main cluster! :p

I wonder how many more lies i will read...tonight...

As ive said all along, Calm to win the world...although blodyx thinks your diplomacy and moves are see through Calm...watch out, he knows everything lmao-(yes i have proof of this)

Valour, please try to honor future alliances or at very least show respect when it comes to ending them.

Thats strategical sacrifice not handing them away.

DeletedUser

I have to admit i dont know too much about SPAM, i only joined in January so i have been catching up on the changes that have occurred since this world begun, from what i have heard (which can often be false info) SPAM are huggin it out with Valour and are afraid to attack, this may or may not be the case....i am just curious to see how this worlds pans out...

Past worlds have shown me that those that HUG it our, mass recruit or grow through merges nearly always breakdown...possibly due to the lack of battle exp, who knows :p

Spag, is that the best you are going to say to my post, i spent a while writing that (at very least 2 mins!!!) thought i deserved a little more :(

DeletedUser105718

I have to admit i dont know too much about SPAM, i only joined in January so i have been catching up on the changes that have occurred since this world begun, from what i have heard (which can often be false info) SPAM are huggin it out with Valour and are afraid to attack, this may or may not be the case....i am just curious to see how this worlds pans out...

There is a thing called strategy :icon_idea:

Past worlds have shown me that those that HUG it our, mass recruit or grow through merges nearly always breakdown...possibly due to the lack of battle exp, who knows :p

Spam has been probably waring at the same phase as Valour. And both tribes have enough war experience.

Valour never mass-recruited, spam never mass-recruited, and both didn't grow trough merges. They grew and fed on war.

DeletedUser

Well as i stated previously, i am open to info on how everyone got to where they are as i didnt start the world from the beginning...

I know that its strategy to hug it out sometimes but how long will that continue for?

It will end when valour are ready to attack you :)

I suggest you grow ASAP and stack accordingly because they will not give any notice, they have no honor/valour as has already been proven...

Either way, Calm FTW, Valour, your days are numbered :p