Valour vs TCR

DeletedUser

Well as i stated previously, i am open to info on how everyone got to where they are as i didnt start the world from the beginning...

I know that its strategy to hug it out sometimes but how long will that continue for?

It will end when valour are ready to attack you :)

I suggest you grow ASAP and stack accordingly because they will not give any notice, they have no honor/valour as has already been proven...

Either way, Calm FTW, Valour, your days are numbered :p

Guess what you sound like right now? A newbie who recently learned how to play and is attempting to use "TribalHugs" probably because thats a new word in your dictionary? My little brother does that. He is 9. When he learns a new word, he repeats it like a 100 times in every possible way to make a sentence with it.

Mate, Look at the size of SPAM. Looking at their starts and looking at other tribe stats which are as twice as much as SPAM in numbers, you will be shocked to find similar starts between the tribes. Why? Oh because guess what, SPAM likes War. Infact they crave for it.

The only reason the top tribe leaders are forming an alliance of any sort is to eliminate nooby tribes like yours. Once thats done, no one can prevent a fullscale war between the top 3. Thats only of all the secrets have not been recovered.

Just stop talking buddy. Learn some more of the dictionary and come back. Maybe you can use more words and talk to me about SPAM and whoever else. IF you want to talk so much, talk about your own tribe and it's conflict with Valour. You have no right to talk about SPAM because you will never get this far. Valour will kill you. :icon_rolleyes: Why bother even play... Just Quit. It just becomes easier for us. :lol:

DeletedUser

Guess what you sound like right now? A newbie who recently learned how to play and is attempting to use "TribalHugs" probably because thats a new word in your dictionary? My little brother does that. He is 9. When he learns a new word, he repeats it like a 100 times in every possible way to make a sentence with it.

Mate, Look at the size of SPAM. Looking at their starts and looking at other tribe stats which are as twice as much as SPAM in numbers, you will be shocked to find similar starts between the tribes. Why? Oh because guess what, SPAM likes War. Infact they crave for it.

The only reason the top tribe leaders are forming an alliance of any sort is to eliminate nooby tribes like yours. Once thats done, no one can prevent a fullscale war between the top 3. Thats only of all the secrets have not been recovered.

Just stop talking buddy. Learn some more of the dictionary and come back. Maybe you can use more words and talk to me about SPAM and whoever else. IF you want to talk so much, talk about your own tribe and it's conflict with Valour. You have no right to talk about SPAM because you will never get this far. Valour will kill you. :icon_rolleyes: Why bother even play... Just Quit. It just becomes easier for us. :lol:

hahahahah, SPAM likes war? you mean SPAM likes uneven wars(gangbangs) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and just because you get rid of small tribes doesn't mean you can prevent anyone getting involved :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hahahahah, SPAM likes war? you mean SPAM likes uneven wars(gangbangs) :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

and just because you get rid of small tribes doesn't mean you can prevent anyone getting involved :icon_wink:

Actually, it's quite the opposite. SPAM has been in situations before where multiple tribes were against us. We overcame it. Others didn't. Lets see. Same situation for you? Players still playing over came whatever obstacles they had to face? You? You Quit. Seriously, you have no right to talk. I'm not preventing anyone from saying anything. But when you say something, make sure it's justified.

eg, what you just said is not justified. Why? Because you're a quitter. You quit the world. Doesn't matter what the reason was. You Quit. =) So Learn to be quiet.

Wait, I seriously don't even understand why're you're talking. =/ Oh thats right. You're the Official World 60 Troll. Makes perfect sense. I think you were titled by OReely? Yep. :lol:

DeletedUser

Gotta love your attitude mate, although I think you should think about what your writing before posting and possibly try to read what others have posted before commenting on it...I haven't slated SPAM once, in fact I openly admitted I was attempting to catch up and open to people filling me in on things...

Also, yes, you caught me, I'm a grade A noob that doesn't know how to fake via bookmarks, snipe, back time...I suppose that I should have hit quit when I got incomings...how could I possibly survive lmfao

Oh, and as for me banging on about Valour vs TCR...look at the name of this thread...do I need to say anymore?

DeletedUser

Oh and if it's definate that TCR will fall, don't expect Valour to end up with our secret lmao...

DeletedUser

Gotta love your attitude mate, although I think you should think about what your writing before posting and possibly try to read what others have posted before commenting on it...I haven't slated SPAM once, in fact I openly admitted I was attempting to catch up and open to people filling me in on things...

Also, yes, you caught me, I'm a grade A noob that doesn't know how to fake via bookmarks, snipe, back time...I suppose that I should have hit quit when I got incomings...how could I possibly survive lmfao

Oh, and as for me banging on about Valour vs TCR...look at the name of this thread...do I need to say anymore?

Yeah, Thats what I was referring you to. To the topic of the topic. So, get back on topic. Your second point is definitely correct. You should've quit. But since you're still playing, you have guts. That's all I'll say. You have the resolve not to quit which is a good thing.

Dude, I don't have an attitude towards anything on anyone in particular but I simply hate posters who talk about things they may not completely know. As for you not knowing enough about SPAM, earlier you referred to us as if you knew so much that you don't even want to go there. That is what initiated me commenting on this topic. Otherwise, why should I bother with a player, a tribe, like yours who I'm never even gonna face off.

Those are facts. I am 100% sure you will give Valour a hard time. Defintiely. But at the same time, you will die. I don't know who your leader is, but i they're players like you, you will stand up, just for a bit.

Hopefully. Give Valour all you got. Show them what you're made up off. Not that it will make much of a difference.

DeletedUser

Oh and if it's definate that TCR will fall, don't expect Valour to end up with our secret lmao...

Now thats a valid point and a very ideal strategy. Perfect. Right? I mean, the whole point of the war is that they're after your secret. If they definitely don't get it, then ho-ho-ho, who ever you gift it to will be having a Merry Christmas.

It's an ideal strategy. Just don't make the move too late. I wish you could destroy Secrets. Lol! That'd make the game more interesting.

DeletedUser

Actually, it's quite the opposite. SPAM has been in situations before where multiple tribes were against us. We overcame it. Others didn't. Lets see. Same situation for you? Players still playing over came whatever obstacles they had to face? You? You Quit. Seriously, you have no right to talk. I'm not preventing anyone from saying anything. But when you say something, make sure it's justified.

eg, what you just said is not justified. Why? Because you're a quitter. You quit the world. Doesn't matter what the reason was. You Quit. =) So Learn to be quiet.

Wait, I seriously don't even understand why're you're talking. =/ Oh thats right. You're the Official World 60 Troll. Makes perfect sense. I think you were titled by OReely? Yep. :lol:

Haha i just wasted 2 minutes of your life making you reply to me :lol:

DeletedUser

Now thats a valid point and a very ideal strategy. Perfect. Right? I mean, the whole point of the war is that they're after your secret. If they definitely don't get it, then ho-ho-ho, who ever you gift it to will be having a Merry Christmas.

It's an ideal strategy. Just don't make the move too late. I wish you could destroy Secrets. Lol! That'd make the game more interesting.

That's the problem bud, I'm assuming you know the secret cannot travel far and needs to rest for 180 hrs after each move :( I'm not saying TCR won't be around for long enough, just that it's a hell of a task lol

TCR has great leadership, great members, yes we have some noobs, they are new to the game and are learning extremely fast :)

If there's one thing I'm sure of it is that Valour will not get an easy ride with us :)

DeletedUser

That's the problem bud, I'm assuming you know the secret cannot travel far and needs to rest for 180 hrs after each move :( I'm not saying TCR won't be around for long enough, just that it's a hell of a task lol

TCR has great leadership, great members, yes we have some noobs, they are new to the game and are learning extremely fast :)

If there's one thing I'm sure of it is that Valour will not get an easy ride with us :)

Show them whatchu got. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Yea, course it's a joke mate...

Go speak to Lost n Found hahaha

DeletedUser

Or check out my profile ingame...got some funny bits on it regarding him hehehe

(danielfisher1987)

DeletedUser62657

Same can be said about players that left TCR :x

You're obviously referring to Kingofbosses...

It's funny, don't you think, how he was shipping villages with zero OD increase.

When we scouted his vills, they were empty with level 20 walls. When we took one...Oh look!!! There's his troops, they're sat eating cookies in djnelsons vills....THAT is when he was kicked, not because he was shipping vills.

Enjoy the fight <3