St A is....awesome

DeletedUser

Total b.S.

If major St A players save over 100 attack armies and tons of resources because of cheating, then it sure as hell directly hurts the tribe that they are at war with.

But go ahead and keep demonstrating the "ooga booga, my tribe better, me right because me in dis tribe" attitude that obviously makes people like you think that cheating is ok as long as your "team" is the one doing the cheating.

If you can't be bothered, then go take your one-sided remarks somewhere else.

There are no Aten in the area...If we have gained any advantage, it's not big enough to make a difference...

By that logic, Aten now have an advantage because those who took villages have more villages to defend with the same amount of troops, thus are worse off that before...And yet I don't see Aten rushing to attack...

I don't think it's OK to cheat. However, I consider campaigning to get someone (An enemy I might add) banned cheating in itself. I don't condone cheating, therefor I don't condone your attitude on here...If you don't like someone arguing back then that's just tough titties...

thanks for donating huge post to keep it alive and helping it grow bigger.

Yeah well, he has talked an awful lot of shite...

DeletedUser2566

no i had no clue, should be obvious from my bad english that this isn't my first language so how could i know sayings.. anyway thanks for letting me know. really.

DeletedUser2566

There are no Aten in the area...If we have gained any advantage, it's not big enough to make a difference...

By that logic, Aten now have an advantage because those who took villages have more villages to defend with the same amount of troops, thus are worse off that before...And yet I don't see Aten rushing to attack...

you have advantage as now those armies can be used to attack us, also you have now more villages to build troops in and use them to attack us too.. do i need to go further or got it? also how many times it must be repeated for you to see it?

I don't think it's OK to cheat. However, I consider campaigning to get someone (An enemy I might add) banned cheating in itself. I don't condone cheating, therefor I don't condone your attitude on here...If you don't like someone arguing back then that's just tough titties...

well since mods don't seem to do a thing what does it matter. you also correctly said, it doesn't matter what we say, it has no effect.. so.. why are you concerned tho?

Yeah well, he has talked an awful lot of shite...

o come on, take some honor for yourself of that too.

DeletedUser7529

To the aten members worrying about Saint business. Let me quote a statement made to me a few days back.

why is hot member concerned at all of aten/esl relations? not your business at all imo.

Why are Aten members concerned of Saints business? not their business at all imo.

DeletedUser2566

hmm read the topic, since we're in war with them it is, more or less.
and this is breach of rules, and yet unpunished one it should concern all who think rules should be followed, if you're not one of the you have no concern here. also, as you're in hot, neither this issue or the esl one should be your business, you have them both naped or allied what comes to diplomacy.

DeletedUser

you have advantage as now those armies can be used to attack us, also you have now more villages to build troops in and use them to attack us too.. do i need to go further or got it? also how many times it must be repeated for you to see it?

That's not an advantage! What if Deacon had returned? His villages would still have been Saints villages and could have been used to attack you! Regardless of which member of Saints they belonged to, they were still going to be used against you.

well since mods don't seem to do a thing what does it matter. you also correctly said, it doesn't matter what we say, it has no effect.. so.. why are you concerned tho?

Because Idefix seems to have an attitude problem, and also he continues to argue a case which is riddles with holes, and I'm not letting him, or anyone, get away with it...You, I have no problem with...I'm merely replying to your posts.

o come on, take some honor for yourself of that too.

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean. I have plenty of honour...

DeletedUser7529

hmm read the topic, since we're in war with them it is, more or less.
and this is breach of rules, and yet unpunished one it should concern all who think rules should be followed, if you're not one of the you have no concern here. also, as you're in hot, neither this issue or the esl one should be your business, you have them both naped or allied what comes to diplomacy.

I guess I can talk about ESL then since I am napped with them. I guess I can talk about Aten since I am allied to them.

Last I check, you're not an admin. So why don't you just let the admins do their jobs ( yes they get paid premium ) instead of making a big deal out of something which you have no control over.

DeletedUser

It's simple:

if you don't like people complaining about it then don't cheat. Period. And maybe show an inkling of remorse, ffs.

Try and spin it however you want.

And that attempted argument that having more villages is a disadvantage is just pure idiocy. Up is down, black is white too, right? :icon_rolleyes:

But yeah, we're just whining because you are better... "honestly"....

DeletedUser

It's simple:

if you don't like people complaining about it then don't cheat. Period. And maybe show an inkling of remorse, ffs.

:lol: As I've just said, I consider your actions to be cheating. I'm only complaining about a cheater...If you don't like it, stop cheating. Period. And I took no villages, nor did I sit his account. I have nothing to show remorse for.

Try and spin it however you want.

And that attempted argument that having more villages is a disadvantage is just pure idiocy. Up is down, black is white too, right? :icon_rolleyes:

Well I was using your logic...it's no more of a disadvantage, than Saints owning villages, which were already Saints villages, is an advantage. And no. Up is up, and black is still black.

DeletedUser2566

Sorry, I have no idea what you mean. I have plenty of honour...

ah well excuse for my bad english again, i didn't talk of your honesty or lack of it, just simply tried to encourage you to take some honor of talking shite instead of giving all "credit" to ide, of talking shite. which i don't think he's doing tho, while you can't agree you'd do it.. so here we go.

DeletedUser

ah well excuse for my bad english again, i didn't talk of your honesty or lack of it, just simply tried to encourage you to take some honor of talking shite instead of giving all "credit" to ide, of talking shite. which i don't think he's doing tho, while you can't agree you'd do it.. so here we go.

I don't think I'm talking shite at all. Im only replying to what he's said...Playing the hand I'm dealt...Unfortunately I do need to speak a certain amount of shite, in order to reply to his shite...Can't be helped!

DeletedUser2566

^thought i just said that in my post..

Gunbound]SS[;654775 said:
I guess I can talk about ESL then since I am napped with them. I guess I can talk about Aten since I am allied to them.

Last I check, you're not an admin. So why don't you just let the admins do their jobs ( yes they get paid premium ) instead of making a big deal out of something which you have no control over.

yeathank god or whatever you believe in that i'm not admin. you can talk of esl and aten, but why should you be interested of aten's diplomatic relations since you don't seem to be interested even hot's relations with us, given all the disregard you puke in almost each of your posts.

also, have you seen aten very concerned of hot/st relations too much? after you pulled out without any notice about it before stating it here. even then our concerns didn't seem to be reasoned by your current high leaders. hope it's clear enough now.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry for what happened to you. I sat your account for about a week, then the account was passed on over to someone with more time to defend.

Attempts were made to contact you, and I could be wrong but its been nearly a month itleast if not more?

Anyways, if you choose to continue playing I'll gladly help you with expansion. Otherwise, I hope you understand our point of view. There was absouloutly no ETA for you to return, you asked if I could sit you, and you never returned, or said how long you would be gone. it has been about a month if not more, people had thought you had quit.

Even when I am sat, I sometimes log on for 5 minutes just to check activity and my situation.You never logged on, appeared to be a perma sitting account something ST A doesn't really do.

Anyways sorry for your losses.

It may or may not speak badly on our part, Were not a tribe nor have we been were half the tribe is perma sat.

just one small comment, at aten, we look after our members, i was away for 3 months, i had no idea that it would be 3 days or 3 months, they decided that they would look after my account until i returned regardless of how long that could be.

Your members need to concentrate on RED DOTS not blue dots.

DeletedUser

Gunbound]SS[;654592 said:
Haha...

its already Aten vs Saints

1) Aten - 1382
7) Saints - 435

If Aten can't win vs a tribe 3 times smaller, what luck will they have 1 on 1.

No really though, you guys are already fighting, and Aten really does outnumber Saints 3 to 1.

Agree, as to the comment saying xyz continents are far away... its the same on both sides deal with it. As for fighting XiG, if saints and XiG combined, its still 2:1 so the guy who followed your post gun, his logic is flawed. Thats not counting the TW fighting XiG factor.

DeletedUser

just one small comment, at aten, we look after our members, i was away for 3 months, i had no idea that it would be 3 days or 3 months, they decided that they would look after my account until i returned regardless of how long that could be.

Your members need to concentrate on RED DOTS not blue dots.

Ok heres the example,you write a Aten aristo, saying "hey i got incoming attacks can you sit me for a little bit gotta log off"

You set the aristo as sitter, over a month goes by and youy have never reutrned, how long do you keep a no premium bad troop/building build 100+village account running without any correspondence from the account holder for even a 5minute log in saying I'm in the hospital. For all anyone knew the guy was dead, there never was any explanation until he came onto these forums. Correct me If I'm wrong but you probably told your aristo/sitter I need to go not sure how long it will be, anywwhere up toXXmonths(3-6 orwhatever). I nore anyone ever got that mail. I figured he died :)

As for the taking care of red dots not blue dots, every tribe has blue dots that need to be handled, I'm sure your specific Aten branch along with every tribe on W2 has some sort of inactive claiming going on.

DeletedUser

:lol: As I've just said, I consider your actions to be cheating. I'm only complaining about a cheater...If you don't like it, stop cheating. Period. And I took no villages, nor did I sit his account. I have nothing to show remorse for.

You really need to grow a brain, or get some morals, or both...

I did not start this thread, it instead was started by a St A member. Don't blame others for responding to the actions of your tribe.

And the more you try to spin, the guiltier you look.

DeletedUser

As of this moment, I demand all Saint A members to cease discussion of this matter...

[sorry... always wanted to do that]

DeletedUser

Ok heres the example,you write a Aten aristo, saying "hey i got incoming attacks can you sit me for a little bit gotta log off"

You set the aristo as sitter, over a month goes by and youy have never reutrned, how long do you keep a no premium bad troop/building build 100+village account running without any correspondence from the account holder for even a 5minute log in saying I'm in the hospital. For all anyone knew the guy was dead, there never was any explanation until he came onto these forums. Correct me If I'm wrong but you probably told your aristo/sitter I need to go not sure how long it will be, anywwhere up toXXmonths(3-6 orwhatever). I nore anyone ever got that mail. I figured he died :)

As for the taking care of red dots not blue dots, every tribe has blue dots that need to be handled, I'm sure your specific Aten branch along with every tribe on W2 has some sort of inactive claiming going on.

actually i had not managed to get to a comp for at least 2 weeks, i had blown mine up and went straight on holiday, i did get to a comp when i returned and msn'd my friend and set him, thats the last time i got in contact until i finally got a new comp around 2 months later.

No matter how much you butter it up, you screwed him.