St A is....awesome

DeletedUser2566

cranium. that is aten style, not st's. and not so big deal if they want to noble their own so eagerly, not if it's done by following rules.

Agree, as to the comment saying xyz continents are far away... its the same on both sides deal with it. As for fighting XiG, if saints and XiG combined, its still 2:1 so the guy who followed your post gun, his logic is flawed. Thats not counting the TW fighting XiG factor.

you must mean me? well if aten outnumbers ceg in total, there's area where you outnumber aten locally. and lot of out battle power lays in east and you have aten targets for st a (at least) much closer.

DeletedUser7529

^thought i just said that in my post..

yeathank god or whatever you believe in that i'm not admin. you can talk of esl and aten, but why should you be interested of aten's diplomatic relations since you don't seem to be interested even hot's relations with us, given all the disregard you puke in almost each of your posts.

also, have you seen aten very concerned of hot/st relations too much? after you pulled out without any notice about it before stating it here. even then our concerns didn't seem to be reasoned by your current high leaders. hope it's clear enough now.

Who says I was interested in Aten's diplomatic relations. I was only interested in ESL since I like them. Aten just happened to be on the receiving end of the problem.

What do I have to do with HOT and Aten relations? I don't make any big leadership decisions. I'm just another HOT member in the HOT family as far as anything goes.

Also, yes I have seen Aten members make a big deal of HOT's business. Like when HOT left this so called CEG war. I remember burnsy saying we're not true allies... etc.

And other countless Aten members crying about it, not once have I seen TW members complain.

Also, your signature, bad_monkey, is an obvious diss at HOT, yep I'm pretty sure it is.

Soragado

I like HOT. A lot of my friends there, TW too.

But I can't stand most of Atens leaders. Anyway, I think this topic is reaching it's firey closing end. I see no one even took notice of Deacons last message but everyone carried on with the ban/no bad slag each other off thing :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I know I said I wasn't gonna post anymore, but I thought this update deserved to be posted.

I've decided this game isn't worth playing anymore so I'm done, and I really have no desire to see other people, who obviously do enjoy the game get banned because of me, so I closed the service request.

Later Deacon. Too bad about how this went down.

Sad thread. World 2 is soiled.

DeletedUser

cranium. that is aten style, not st's. and not so big deal if they want to noble their own so eagerly, not if it's done by following rules.

you must mean me? well if aten outnumbers ceg in total, there's area where you outnumber aten locally. and lot of out battle power lays in east and you have aten targets for st a (at least) much closer.

Exactly not so big a deal if the rules are followed so people still discussing the fact that he was nobled is a moot point(is that how you spell moot). How he was nobled is still debatable but th fact that he was /shrug who cares about that.

Not sure saw a post didn't read name possibly you. Just raised the counter point because there was a comment in regards to Aten outnumbering saints 3:1 and some sort of excuse came about imo as for the slow war....

First off CEG does not exist anymore. For all that that counts if were using past memories call me ESL or NMI while we are at it if I'm going to be addressed as CEG too.

Out battle power is and has been flowing so to say its out of battle is kind of irrelivent, I have 300attacks coming in currently(most between 100-160hours out) along with Boolas 1500+incoming from around the same time frame. So you calling those areas"out of battle" is kind of wrong, they can used in long range ops like whats currently being done and Long range support with no major threat.

Having "out of battle areas imo is an advantage"
Thus why I have villages in K35, I have out of battle fronts and treat this as my main front

Rank Name Points Villages
1 Aten|C 13,98 Mio. 1.291
2 Aten|H 4,51 Mio. 393
4 Aten|W 3,04 Mio. 257
5 Aten|E 2,74 Mio. 250
8 St A 619.978 59 <------/Pepperbro waves

So out of battle fronts most times can play a huge role in supporting efforts and send front line troops.

Aten still outnumbers saints 3:1....
-Pepper

DeletedUser2013

Man o man.....We have sat accounts longer........absorb is the last resort and only when we are as sure as we can be that the person has dropped off the map. St was likely DROOOOOOOLING over the vils form the momen he hit ACCT SITTER.

DeletedUser

Man o man.....We have sat accounts longer........absorb is the last resort and only when we are as sure as we can be that the person has dropped off the map. St was likely DROOOOOOOLING over the vils form the momen he hit ACCT SITTER.

b.s.
If we want towns we rather take from others then from our own. In order to grow as a tribe it's loads better to take from others then having to take inactive members.
In this case someone left and forgot to inform the rest of us about it.
Why other tribes pretend this doesn't happen in theirs?
I know big point players who have been sitted for a long time, I'm not complaining about them. am I?

DeletedUser2013

b.s.
If we want towns we rather take from others then from our own. In order to grow as a tribe it's loads better to take from others then having to take inactive members.
In this case someone left and forgot to inform the rest of us about it.
Why other tribes pretend this doesn't happen in theirs?
I know big point players who have been sitted for a long time, I'm not complaining about them. am I?

Panties getting fluffed by my post?

DeletedUser

Come come now Right, you gotta be kidding I get that its a post just to poke fun, because theres no way you could be serious.

I'm not one to drool you know this, I also have avoided hanging out with droolers in public and as this is Public forum, I can vouch my tribemates arn't droolers either :)

-Pepper

DeletedUser

You really need to grow a brain, or get some morals, or both...

I did not start this thread, it instead was started by a St A member. Don't blame others for responding to the actions of your tribe.

And the more you try to spin, the guiltier you look.

:lol: This is like that "The Simple life" clip on Robot Chicken, where the farmer is explaining some sort of quantum physics to Paris Hilton and she just looks at him and then calls him stupid...

Yes, yes, you can't think of a better comeback so now I'm stupid...Even though you've completely ignored what I've said and posted something out of context...Good work...You should be a politician...

I know the thread wasn't started by you, but you didn't know about it before the thread was started...It's your actions since the thread was started which bothers me...And what am I guilty of? I don't speak for St A, I speak for Baximus...

Later Deacon. Too bad about how this went down.

Sad thread. World 2 is soiled.

:lol: Sorry...I never was house trained...

Wow...If the Admins gave a crap about the opinions of random Aten members on this thread, and were also children, you'd be doing a great job...

DeletedUser

:lol: This is like that "The Simple life" clip on Robot Chicken, where the farmer is explaining some sort of quantum physics to Paris Hilton and she just looks at him and then calls him stupid...

Yes, yes, you can't think of a better comeback so now I'm stupid...Even though you've completely ignored what I've said and posted something out of context...Good work...You should be a politician...

I know the thread wasn't started by you, but you didn't know about it before the thread was started...It's your actions since the thread was started which bothers me...And what am I guilty of? I don't speak for St A, I speak for Baximus...

Nah, I'm just too busy running a complex series of attacks against St A to continue to try and reason with a Paris Hilton such as yourself.

But from the attacks of yours that Aten has seen, that is not something that Baximus would know much about. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser2013

Come come now Right, you gotta be kidding I get that its a post just to poke fun, because theres no way you could be serious.

I'm not one to drool you know this, I also have avoided hanging out with droolers in public and as this is Public forum, I can vouch my tribemates arn't droolers either :)

-Pepper

Yeah.....am just poking fun. But that is fun too, from time to time. But you seem to be the only St poster that has not reacted in such a defensive way as to lend credence to it. Seems there is a level of over-sensitivity to this that can only be explained by their own guilt in what your members grievance was. Refering to me as a random ATEN member is funny too.........HE HEEEEE......been one of the ATEN leaders since we were but four tribes together. Thing about ATEN is we don't go round begging for recognition.......DOH! Gotta get back to my armies....they are VERY buys right now........:icon_biggrin:

big092701

Nah, I'm just too busy running a complex series of attacks against St A to continue to try and reason with a Paris Hilton such as yourself.

God, I hope they are more complex that the last op that was attempted....:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

God, I hope they are more complex that the last op that was attempted....:icon_rolleyes:

I guess you'll know soon enough, eh?

At least they don't involve sitted villages being emptied by the duke of a family's flagship tribe.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

But from the attacks of yours that Aten has seen, that is not something that Baximus would know much about. :icon_wink:

Busy? 13 pages of pissing and moaning about us and you're busy? Doesn't look like it to me...

...And what attacks from me have you seen?

I guess you'll know soon enough, eh?

At least they don't involve sitted villages being emptied by the duke of a family's flagship tribe.... :icon_rolleyes:

Again with the whining...But at least we'll get a laugh soon...The "genious" (sic) Idefix at work...

DeletedUser2013

Busy? 13 pages of pissing and moaning about us and you're busy? Doesn't look like it to me...

...And what attacks from me have you seen?

Again with the whining...But at least we'll get a laugh soon...The "genious" (sic) Idefix at work...

Stating facts is not whining.....or your rant about thirteen pages itself woould qualify as a whine.