St A is....awesome

DeletedUser

what? comeback at? you have been shown you are an idiot, and then we decided to have a pop at your avatar since you share a likeness with it, show me where this is a comeback?

:lol:

DeletedUser

Well i have a lovely self portrait and damn christmas is getting closer :icon_sad:

Was that directed at me? What a very mature comment! You should teach Idefix how to come up with comebacks...:lol:

DeletedUser

lol, on topic? the topic got last 2 pages in

bax deserves the bashing anyways

olivar

Not helping deacon, let's just let it die; we need to have a little less zoom on sarcasm and slander and more of a wider focus on the game at hand

DeletedUser2566

Gunbound]SS[;654940 said:
Who says I was interested in Aten's diplomatic relations. I was only interested in ESL since I like them. Aten just happened to be on the receiving end of the problem.

What do I have to do with HOT and Aten relations? I don't make any big leadership decisions. I'm just another HOT member in the HOT family as far as anything goes.

Also, yes I have seen Aten members make a big deal of HOT's business. Like when HOT left this so called CEG war. I remember burnsy saying we're not true allies... etc.

And other countless Aten members crying about it, not once have I seen TW members complain.

Also, your signature, bad_monkey, is an obvious diss at HOT, yep I'm pretty sure it is.

yes, as i already said, we were concerned as we got no notice about that you were going to pull out and leave us dry, before it was all of a sudden posted here in public. i just don't think allies are supposed to act that way, therefor i should maybe apologise if it seemed crying fir that we didn't get reply why was it done that way. it was not that you pulled out, that was expected, but funny how it was hot wanting zero tolerance and telling us to declare first so we wouldn't be the first to pull out eh? my sig.. it's for the opportunistic pussies who can't face a fight.

you like esl? yea whatever other than aten seems to be in your favor. be aristo or not but you really should think of what you say? it still might reflect aten/hot relations, so time to get interested?

DeletedUser

what? comeback at? you have been shown you are an idiot, and then we decided to have a pop at your avatar since you share a likeness with it, show me where this is a comeback?

:lol:

I've shown I'm an idiot? That'd suit you, but I haven't done that, nor will I. Sadly, people like you with more mouth than smarts can't keep up actual topics, and so have to resort to slagging off my avatar?

Which, by the way, doesn't bother me at all, since I've made several references to me being a gorilla already...including animal sex and me not being house trained...Really, the fact you're focussing on my avatar just goes to show you've got nothing clever left to say, so you're picking something completely irrelevant and out of context to "have a pop at"...

i think a photo of a horse's rear would've been more suitable for bax:icon_twisted:

No no...Gorilla does the job...

guys, stop bashing bax and keep on topic.

Nah, let them amuse themselves...I'm a big boy, and, let's be honest, they're not very good at it...

lol, on topic? the topic got last 2 pages in

bax deserves the bashing anyways

Didn't you leave already? Thought this game wasn't worth playing anymore, woe betide you, etc etc etc...

umm.. not really.. we prefer to eat pie.

lol.. i wonder who's bashing who.. however he's certainly up to it.

Sweet or Savoury? And yes, I'm dishing it out too :)

I have to say I'm disappointed...I thought the back and forth would continue for at least another page or two before you guys resorted to "teehee you look like an ape! TeeHee no he's a horse's bum!"

Mr Monkey is the only one of you who sounds like he's reached puberty yet...

DeletedUser

:lol: :lol: :lol: The Aten War machine? Just out of curiosity, Mr Idefix, When was the last time you took a Saints village?

...Oh Wait, I'll look it up...6th of August...It was a St B village...

Hell of a War machine you've got going...The Grey hoard wouldn't know what was hitting them if they were alive...

...Don't get me wrong, it's been a while since I took an Aten village, but there's more chance of me finding a Tank rolling around in K33/K43 than there is of me finding an unclaimed Aten village :lol:

...But really you keep that War Machine well oiled...It might have to fight an active enemy one day...

Player Baximus

143 Total villages
54 Intribe noblings
20 Abandoneds
9 self-noblings

OD Attack Score: 1,972,790
(for the record this is about 1/2 or less of the average player with 140 villages)
OD Defense Score: 358,912

So, when's the last time you took a STs village Bax? For the record I do admit that you seem to be doing a better job of it than ATEN :icon_wink: Then again I guess it helps if the sitters clear them for you, huh?

DeletedUser

kurai... it's really not 1/2 of the average... His OD attacker rank is higher than his player rank so that'd be impossible... right?

DeletedUser

you like esl? yea whatever other than aten seems to be in your favor. be aristo or not but you really should think of what you say? it still might reflect aten/hot relations, so time to get interested?

bad_monkey, I remember when starwarz use to play and was in stw(6?) he use to always speak his mind on the public forums and that didn't always mean he agreed with the StW leadership... yet nobody ever criticized him for it. In fact, personally, I thought it was pretty good of him because I could always count on whatever he said not being bias at all. Maybe you should let people have their own opinions?

DeletedUser

kurai... it's really not 1/2 of the average... His OD attacker rank is higher than his player rank so that'd be impossible... right?

It is still remarkably low for someone making claims to be such a mighty warrior. I would say it is about average for a standard player. Very low for someone claiming to be warrior. Of those at that point level I checked the standard seemed to be around 2.5 to 4 million and up.

It would be nice if the game switched to player ranks based on OD rather than points. Might make people try a bit harder and the game a bit more interesting. Rather than just building vills up to get to the top you would actually have to go fight someone. But that is not really the point here.

DeletedUser

all the best players care more about their OD rank than their player rank anyway :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Apologies for a double post, but just for fun here is the OD as attacker rankings for the top 20 players. Hmm, see anyone who doesn't belong?
Code:
CPT Jack OD Attack Score:	6,512,419
Jirki88 OD Attack Score:	4,542,504
Ysiek OD Attack Score:		6,316,251
[b]musclesliver OD Attack Score:	2,134,103[/b]
Hanlin 	OD Attack Score:	5,345,303
Necromonger OD Attack Score:	4,384,159
-Mexicanu- OD Attack Score:	8,433,189
Mikeys 	OD Attack Score:	3,841,711
zi_zone OD Attack Score:	5,540,324
Futzy 	OD Attack Score:	4,194,042
[b]Calixtus OD Attack Score:	1,998,047[/b]
Orsimarkus OD Attack Score:	8,731,271
dave_81 OD Attack Score:	6,847,755
Sorogado OD Attack Score:	6,378,777
Arthas897 OD Attack Score:	8,428,574
Resputi	 OD Attack Score:	3,569,568
InFerNal86 OD Attack Score:	5,761,153
Lippa 	OD Attack Score:	4,852,116
Idefix 	OD Attack Score:	5,144,622
[b]steveeo OD Attack Score:	1,880,422[/b]

Now I know the old argument about being a leader and such and how you might spend so much of your time working for the tribe that getting vills this way is necessary. I've been down that route and trust me is is not an interesting way to play. Even with this theory though one would think you might then take those vills and build some nice armies and use them to advance your tribe not just sit there and turtle. Oh well interesting stats anyway and I now return you to your other offtopic diatribe.

DeletedUser

So, when's the last time you took a STs village Bax? For the record I do admit that you seem to be doing a better job of it than ATEN :icon_wink: Then again I guess it helps if the sitters clear them for you, huh?

I did say I wasn't much better...Once I move into a nice red area, all will be well.

It is still remarkably low for someone making claims to be such a mighty warrior. I would say it is about average for a standard player. Very low for someone claiming to be warrior. Of those at that point level I checked the standard seemed to be around 2.5 to 4 million and up.

It would be nice if the game switched to player ranks based on OD rather than points. Might make people try a bit harder and the game a bit more interesting. Rather than just building vills up to get to the top you would actually have to go fight someone. But that is not really the point here.

Again, you've completely ignore something I've said and used it to try and have a go at me...Nice work...