St A is....awesome

DeletedUser

Player Baximus

143 Total villages
54 Intribe noblings
20 Abandoneds
9 self-noblings

OD Attack Score: 1,972,790
(for the record this is about 1/2 or less of the average player with 140 villages)
OD Defense Score: 358,912

So, when's the last time you took a STs village Bax? For the record I do admit that you seem to be doing a better job of it than ATEN :icon_wink: Then again I guess it helps if the sitters clear them for you, huh?

for the record it's piss-poor compared to mine for my size, thats pretty bad lol

DeletedUser

Apologies for a double post, but just for fun here is the OD as attacker rankings for the top 20 players. Hmm, see anyone who doesn't belong?
Code:
CPT Jack OD Attack Score:	6,512,419
Jirki88 OD Attack Score:	4,542,504
Ysiek OD Attack Score:		6,316,251
[b]musclesliver OD Attack Score:	2,134,103[/b]
Hanlin 	OD Attack Score:	5,345,303
Necromonger OD Attack Score:	4,384,159
-Mexicanu- OD Attack Score:	8,433,189
Mikeys 	OD Attack Score:	3,841,711
zi_zone OD Attack Score:	5,540,324
Futzy 	OD Attack Score:	4,194,042
[b]Calixtus OD Attack Score:	1,998,047[/b]
Orsimarkus OD Attack Score:	8,731,271
dave_81 OD Attack Score:	6,847,755
Sorogado OD Attack Score:	6,378,777
Arthas897 OD Attack Score:	8,428,574
Resputi	 OD Attack Score:	3,569,568
InFerNal86 OD Attack Score:	5,761,153
Lippa 	OD Attack Score:	4,852,116
Idefix 	OD Attack Score:	5,144,622
[b]steveeo OD Attack Score:	1,880,422[/b]

Now I know the old argument about being a leader and such and how you might spend so much of your time working for the tribe that getting vills this way is necessary. I've been down that route and trust me is is not an interesting way to play. Even with this theory though one would think you might then take those vills and build some nice armies and use them to advance your tribe not just sit there and turtle. Oh well interesting stats anyway and I now return you to your other offtopic diatribe.

What would be even more interesting is an OD ranking split into two groups:

One vs. live players, the other including abandoneds.

Although OD ranking does not reflect everything either - I took 8 villages from St A yesterday and really did not have to kill the amount of troops that I expected(ie. I have well over two thirds of my attack squads returning unscathed), so efficiency in attacks will also tend to keep the OD down a bit.

You are definitely right about some chest beaters looking kind of silly when compared to their OD rankings, though.

DeletedUser3160

bad_monkey, I remember when starwarz use to play and was in stw(6?) he use to always speak his mind on the public forums and that didn't always mean he agreed with the StW leadership... yet nobody ever criticized him for it. In fact, personally, I thought it was pretty good of him because I could always count on whatever he said not being bias at all. Maybe you should let people have their own opinions?

The difference beeing that Starwarz actually had something to come with, and it was worth while to read what he wrote

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2566

Sweet or Savoury? And yes, I'm dishing it out too :)

I have to say I'm disappointed...I thought the back and forth would continue for at least another page or two before you guys resorted to "teehee you look like an ape! TeeHee no he's a horse's bum!"

Mr Monkey is the only one of you who sounds like he's reached puberty yet...

hmm.. well i like of many different tastes lol.
in fact i'm in the puberty age, i prefer to be as i was at 16yo lol.

and hash.. you haven't even gotten the point. there's nothing wrong in voicing opinions, but atm aten's getting more shit stirring from our supposed allies and ex allies, even bax isn't even close that inappropriate. he has his propaganda and bashing and likes to belittle aten. well i don't like it or agree with it but then again we're at war. all i've done is to suggest these few (insert your own chosen word of **** here) to think twice as they're still expressing their opinions under those tags that aren't bright red on our maps is getting frustrating and doesn't seem to have an end. . kthxbye.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why the hell would anyone want to go ice fishing? The only thing I want to do when there is ice and snow outside is move to Florida.

DeletedUser7529

yes, as i already said, we were concerned as we got no notice about that you were going to pull out and leave us dry, before it was all of a sudden posted here in public. i just don't think allies are supposed to act that way, therefor i should maybe apologise if it seemed crying fir that we didn't get reply why was it done that way. it was not that you pulled out, that was expected, but funny how it was hot wanting zero tolerance and telling us to declare first so we wouldn't be the first to pull out eh? my sig.. it's for the opportunistic pussies who can't face a fight.

you like esl? yea whatever other than aten seems to be in your favor. be aristo or not but you really should think of what you say? it still might reflect aten/hot relations, so time to get interested?

No thanks.

DeletedUser

Enough talk - talk is cheap.

Aten|E warriors please continue to do your talking on the battlefield.

Let others blab, we'll take villages in heavy action instead.

Dougalo7

Why the hell would anyone want to go ice fishing? The only thing I want to do when there is ice and snow outside is move to Florida.

lol. the fishing shacks are usually heated.. and bring some whisky.. mmm.. nothing warms you like a good single malt.. Plus if you have skates you can take a break and play some hockey.

DeletedUser

certainly different to aten eh? assimilate one of smallest ally's enemy because you think they're too small to do anything about :icon_wink:

***** deleted her post...

bah! I saw it! I SAW IT

DeletedUser

my country doesn't have any water :icon_cry:

Yeah a lot of countries are running out of fresh water. Fortunately I'm Canadian. I think we have more none frozen fresh water than anywhere else on earth. Close to it if not. I can't wait until we can sell a few million units of $100 a barrel fresh water a day just like we do oil now. :lol:

DeletedUser

at least I live in the city, in some places they have plans to recycle sewage for drinking water :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Says you after creating a little bragging thread, which is now rightly locked...

kawunda

This is so funny! Bla bla bla..enough talk - talk is cheap....lol. You guys are professional on propaganda. But only on propaganda. Do you know how to do some cookies?