Bizniz dead ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser106038

the one with the most popularity has the biggest penis like we all know. that puts you in a bad spot now kung..fu

DeletedUser

You are a bad player though Kung..Fu.

Congratz on being able to pointwhore, but I don't see that as a good player. I see a good player as someone who can organize an OP just from his/her own account and complete it, with conquers withing seconds of eachother. Someone who can defend and snipe multiple attacks.

Your a pointwhore, soon as you get attacked, your crumble. Same as w56, same as w61. I've no doubts it will happen here also.

Your also a poor leader, you claim to of been active'ish on W61 when you were wiped out, but they were complaints of you been inactive from many players in EAST. Weeks before you ran away after all your O got demolished, haha. Your diplomacy is utterly horrible, as seen already, nobody likes you here. So who would want to ally you, everyone wants you gone, I for one, would not like to be in a tribe where you are the leader, and may I ask if people agree?

You abuse people, make silly claims & talk utter bullshit on forums, and as stated before, your ingame skill is mediocore. Stop going on, I beg of you, please, you make these forums horrible. It's people like you, who ruin it for the rest. Wheres the old PnP'ers gone, Edgey10, Hazad and other great posters as such... you, and players like you force them into quitting.

YES I'M BLAMING YOU!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you gave him my online times and mails asking about if i could since he was joining

that is helping him so dont come here with lies that you never when you clearly helped

I'm quite sure he knew you planned to noble him before that since you'd both mailed each other long before then and stated that you planned to noble each other. I also simply stated that if he hadn't been backtimed thus far that he wasn't going to be.

plus the top of the convo you went to him to noble me not him talking about it with you proving you asked others to noble tribe members.

There is no missing top of the convo. Check the scrollbar on the right.

If that's not good enough then this surely should be:

[spoil]
QO0yk.png
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You are a bad player though Kung..Fu.

Congratz on being able to pointwhore, but I don't see that as a good player. I see a good player as someone who can organize an OP just from his/her own account and complete it, with conquers withing seconds of eachother. Someone who can defend and snipe multiple attacks.

Your a pointwhore, soon as you get attacked, your crumble. Same as w56, same as w61. I've no doubts it will happen here also.

Your also a poor leader, you claim to of been active'ish on W61 when you were wiped out, but they were complaints of you been inactive from many players in EAST. Weeks before you ran away after all your O got demolished, haha. Your diplomacy is utterly horrible, as seen already, nobody likes you here. So who would want to ally you, everyone wants you gone, I for one, would not like to be in a tribe where you are the leader, and may I ask if people agree?

You abuse people, make silly claims & talk utter bullshit on forums, and as stated before, your ingame skill is mediocore. Stop going on, I beg of you, please, you make these forums horrible. It's people like you, who ruin it for the rest. Wheres the old PnP'ers gone, Edgey10, Hazad and other great posters as such... you, and players like you force them into quitting.

YES I'M BLAMING YOU!

56 i won my attacks and went inactive when we were at piece sorry but i won that

61 i was active ask the players i mailed and ask the players attacking me, i wasnt talking in the leader chats or talking much at all but i was still active ingame not on skype.

I pointwhore thats all tru i dont know what troops are.

for a mediocre player ive accomplished alot and beaten alot of skilled players, being disliked doesnt mean your mediocre.

say what you will but im sure ive accomplished alot more than most in this game.

DeletedUser

W63 can we stop trying to argue with nauz, Everyone who does ends up making us read 8 pages of forums then loses to hard proof at the end anyways. Surely theres better ways to spend your time than being in an arguement that you are losing anyways.

DeletedUser

I'm quite sure he knew you planned to noble him before that since you'd both mailed each other long before then and stated that you planned to noble each other. I also simply stated that if he hadn't been backtimed thus far that he wasn't going to be.

[spoil]
QO0yk.png
[/spoil]

NAUZ! You only have 2 out of 5 bars on your Wifi signal, tsk tsk.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
[/spoil]

knowing if im going to be means he knows he has 8 hours to attack without responce on average so dont be silly it means nothing it means alot when you say hes going to bed.

I ment who brought me up if it was you that means you went to him to get him to noble me as thats the only reason it came up.

we spoke but not about me nobling him i never said a word. but you went and told him i planned to noble him just as i got my smithy and was building the academy. Meaning you highlighted and gift wrapped it for him

thanks for backstabbing, i may have though you a _____ but i didnt backstab you as i was in your tribe.

DeletedUser

W63 can we stop trying to argue with nauz, Everyone who does ends up making us read 8 pages of forums then loses to hard proof at the end anyways. Surely theres better ways to spend your time than being in an arguement that you are losing anyways.

so he says he didnt backstab

posts proof he did

we say he did

we are accused of lying

means we are losing?

Him and us posted proof he backstabbed that proves we are right and hes lying.

DeletedUser

56 i won my attacks and went inactive when we were at piece sorry but i won that

61 i was active ask the players i mailed and ask the players attacking me, i wasnt talking in the leader chats or talking much at all but i was still active ingame not on skype.

I don't need to ask, I was there. Both worlds, world 56 you were at war with Haul! I Believe, maybe Sarah (LaughAtYa) or someone else may shed some light on this. I may be wrong, I can admit and will apologize If I am. World 61, I was in WASP, I saw the way you run your tribe, spoke to our tribe and handled diplomacy. :icon_redface:

I pointwhore thats all tru i dont know what troops are.

Hence why you always get rimmed.

for a mediocre player ive accomplished alot and beaten alot of skilled players, being disliked doesnt mean your mediocre.

I never stated so, but you are mediocre, I know many, many players alot better than you,

say what you will but im sure ive accomplished alot more than most in this game.

Pffft! Yeah right, whatever. Keep on living in your fantasy world.

Bolded.

DeletedUser

laughsatya can shed light but semp and co did

we were at war with haul and we fought them into an nap

i went inactive then haul disbanded and created [t] and attacked me while inactive.

61 i dont do diplomacy well its a known fact i dont and i never have, i like war so i make sure we have few allies/naps if any. I know that it is silly at times and can be bad but personally its there choice to have been there.

DeletedUser

so he says he didnt backstab

posts proof he did

we say he did

we are accused of lying

means we are losing?

Him and us posted proof he backstabbed that proves we are right and hes lying.

I get your angry, but I don't see backstabbing, I just see a conversation that went exactly along the lines he said it did.

twenty-five

knowing if im going to be means he knows he has 8 hours to attack without responce on average so dont be silly it means nothing it means alot when you say hes going to bed.

I ment who brought me up if it was you that means you went to him to get him to noble me as thats the only reason it came up.

Branco was considering nobling you before Nauz said that. Nauz just had a little joke with him about it. That isn't trying to get him to do it.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

No. He'd been planning to noble you ever since he started near you. He had said that was his goal since very early on in the SWAG! tribe chat.

After he said he was going to quit I merely said he should continue with his plan before doing so.

DeletedUser

Branco was considering nobling you before Nauz said that. Nauz just had a little joke with him about it. That isn't trying to get him to do it.

After seeing panda talk for awhile I wouldn't blame him for trying to get him to do it.

DeletedUser

You make a habit of going inactive and then getting your ass raped.

61 you were allies with WASP, and pushed them around, it became your undoing in the end.

Change your strategies, the manner you speak to others etc... you may gain a little respect.

DeletedUser

branco had quit apparently so wasnt active and shouldnt have cause me trouble according to nauz

yet hes talking about nobling me catting me etc etc

the story changes every 10 mins so theres no point argueing

but heres what im hearing

he considered it before he quit was asked to stay so he would with you not alone branco said.

he got loads of support attacked while being inactive

me being active hit him ever hour for 2 days didnt find any resources or and troops, as hes brought a special premium which dodges resources troops and everything all hours of the day. His inactive account then attacked me by magic and i backtimed and he backtimed me lost all but 200 lc.

then i farmed him for a day as the premium also calls in militia and builds walls up, then i gave up farming went to growing and farming properly.

then his magic account kept growing and farming and hit me again losing everything as it sent rubbish attacks.

then he went barb

all the time the magic account was also having a convo with me as the premium he brought also mails as its like a human.

And nauz giving offline times etc was all a joke and not a backstab.

Great story just tell me how i buy one of these special premiums as i so want one.

DeletedUser

You make a habit of going inactive and then getting your ass raped.

61 you were allies with WASP, and pushed them around, it became your undoing in the end.

Change your strategies, the manner you speak to others etc... you may gain a little respect.

i went inactive on 56 got raped was still active on 61 and your the ones saying i was inactive getting raped not me.

just saying im not the one claiming inactivity you are.

panda and wonka players are just angry we asked for 200 villages for diplomacy lol, and we saved them a few times.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
And nauz giving offline times etc was all a joke and not a backstab.

Offline times would be something like:

He gets up at 7 ST, goes to bed at 0 ST, your best bet is to attack him at 1 ST.

I merely stated you had left one specific day and that if he didn't have any current incomings he wasn't going to get backtimed.

Not to mention tribemate is an attitude and a mindset, not a tag. I don't care if we were technically in the same tribe, you were nothing but an ass from day 1, most of the tribe disliked you, you left the chat because most of the chat made it clear that they didn't like you.

You had the BizNiz name after your name on the rankings, but that's about all we had in common, we were not tribemates.

Here's an example of how I interact with people that actually deserve my respect:

W62 duke had an incoming train, wasn't sure if he had enough defense to split it. I decided that the best move for his survival was for me to noble the village attacking him before the train hit him.

I scouted, simmed, realize I'd lost nearly all my offense, but decided in the end that as a world hopper it was better for the tribe for me to lose all my offense and save the duke than it was for him to potentially lose the village so I sent anyway even after he told me not to because he didn't feel right asking me to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.