Bizniz dead ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I never helped anyone attack a tribemate.

Branco may not have removed you, but he never expected to win, he said he was playing just to cat you and then quit.

I was aware he planned to cat you, and didn't say anything about it to you, that much is true, but I did nothing whatsoever to try and help him succeed.

You keep making claims with absolutely nothing to back them up.

It's making you look silly and losing any small amount of credibility you once had. Before making accusations know what you're talking about.

Your lying again

here is my proof a quote from you

you convinced him to stay to attack me

you say he was now planning to cat me where as before you said noble

so you convince a quit player to come back to the world to noble or cat a tribe mate and say thats not you working against tribe members?

He had been planning to try and noble you for a long time, he said I was quitting, I told him no, he should stay and noble you.

That's not "arranging". If I was arranging for him to noble you I'd have supported him, fed him resources, mailed your neighbors, gotten them to clear you, gotten all your farms spikes, etc. etc.

Never said it was his bonfire, no clue whose it was, but it certainly wasn't mine.

If he was playing to cat me or noble me why was he inviting me to swag? wait thats right you convinced him to cat me.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Your lying again

here is my proof a quote from you

I've lied nowhere.

kung..fu..master said:
you convinced him to stay to attack me

No, I didn't.

kung..fu..master said:
you say he was now planning to cat me where as before you said noble

He had been planning to noble you, he then changed his mind and decided he was going to quit but cat you before doing so.

kung..fo..master said:
so you convince a quit player to come back to the world to noble or cat a tribe mate and say thats not you working against tribe members?

Didn't do any of that - you're grasping at straws again. I wonder if you realize you're making shit up or if you're truly this delusional.

kung..fu..master said:
If he was playing to cat me or noble me why was he inviting me to swag? wait thats right you convinced him to cat me.

I was not aware he had ever asked you to join, and would guess that if he did so it was solely to make it easier to noble you by alienating you from receiving any potential support from tribemates.

no because that post was supported with 100% fact so your still not in before baseless claims

100% fact? Based on....what?

Show me this proof.

It's just claim after claim after claim.

I know there's no proof because it didn't happen.

DeletedUser

If im mediocre it says alot since i have won speed worlds and been top 20 on many worlds and top 1 on normal worlds.

I wonder what a top player has to do.

He said hes won speed worlds :D Speed worlds are crazy easy to win... 90 % of the .net speed players think they are amazing and are horrible. .uk has no good speed players and .us has no good players at all. I'm not sure why anyone would brag about a speed world.

DeletedUser

He said hes won speed worlds :D Speed worlds are crazy easy to win... 90 % of the .net speed players think they are amazing and are horrible. .uk has no good speed players and .us has no good players at all. I'm not sure why anyone would brag about a speed world.

i have been rank 1 and fastest nobler on normal worlds mmultiple times aswell.

DeletedUser98628

On world 61 limited hauls only, but you quit, as you accuse nauz of doing, when you saw incomings from ss.got a small turtle tribe that's still around.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by ALessonInPointWhoring
He had been planning to try and noble you for a long time, he said I was quitting, I told him no, he should stay and noble you.

That's not "arranging". If I was arranging for him to noble you I'd have supported him, fed him resources, mailed your neighbors, gotten them to clear you, gotten all your farms spikes, etc. etc.

Never said it was his bonfire, no clue whose it was, but it certainly wasn't mine.

nauz did you read your quote? i even bolded the part so it would help you but that obviously was too difficult

Your words HE SAID HE WAS QUITTING I TOLD HIM TO STAY AND NOBLE YOU

thats you saying you convinced him

IT FACT OR YOUR A LIAR

DeletedUser

On world 61 limited hauls only, but you quit, as you accuse nauz of doing, when you saw incomings from ss.got a small turtle tribe that's still around.

ss.got?

wonka ss.got censor smurf and others

I was still active until impact hit me

DeletedUser98628

Telling him something's, and convincing him are two different things.

DeletedUser

Telling him something's, and convincing him are two different things.

ok he quit nauz told him to stay and attack

what does that mean if it doesnt mean he convinced him to stay and attack me

Does that mean nauz was loyal to the tribe or not? as i dont think im the one missreading it its pretty clear what it says

DeletedUser98628

ss.got?

wonka ss.got censor smurf and others

I was still active until impact hit me

Impact was founded because you went red from getting hit by rawr and wonka. (mixed up rawr and wonka)

They even made a thread about how bad you were and how incompetent you still are.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Does this look like convincing him to stay and attack you?

[spoil]
UHMeJ.png
[/spoil]

If he invited you it was clearly to alienate you from receiving support. He was worried I'd stack you, he certainly didn't ask me to help him.

DeletedUser

Impact was founded because you went red from getting hit by rawr and wonka. (mixed up rawr and wonka)

They even made a thread about how bad you were and how incompetent you still are.

Show me the thread link me please?

I was red check facts i wasnt red and ask wonka players if i was still defending

I went yellow for a few hours that maybe true but i didnt run or quit, i wasnt the most active at that time but i wasnt inactive.

I have been offered accounts in impact to go and play so if im that bad then they wouldnt have asked me to go back.

DeletedUser

Does this look like convincing him to stay and attack you?

[spoil]
UHMeJ.png
[/spoil]

If he invited you it was clearly to alienate you from receiving support. He was worried I'd stack you, he certainly didn't ask me to help him.

he asked for help as he was planning on doing it with friends and got stacked

you never showed the full convo missing off the bottom about my troops etc.

also he said he quit you told him to stay to screw me, maybe only a little pursuasion needed but fact is you pursuaded him to stay its clear from the convo you asked him to stay to attack a tribe member.

plus the top of the convo you went to him to noble me not him talking about it with you proving you asked others to noble tribe members.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser98628

Nauz only said "grow faster, gotta noble mynamwasstolen."

That's not persuasion, that's banter.

DeletedUser

Nauz only said "grow faster, gotta noble mynamwasstolen."

That's not persuasion, that's banter.

why bring it up?

Its asking a player not in the tribe to noble a tribe member

also half the convo is missing im curious as to the bottom part and why nauz went to him asking him to do it.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
he asked for help as he was planning on doing it with friends and got stacked

you never showed the full convo missing off the bottom about my troops etc.

Dear god, it didn't happen.

He had said he was planning to noble you long before that conversation, I simply said he should do so before quitting after he said he was quitting.

As for the rest of that convo where I supposedly gave him all your troop info:

[spoil]
gmEbQ.png
[/spoil]

Yes, I rooted for him to win, but I did not give him troop info, send him support, or do anything of the sort.

DeletedUser

you gave him my online times and mails asking about if i could since he was joining

that is helping him so dont come here with lies that you never when you clearly helped

Status
Not open for further replies.