Bizniz dead ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Offline times would be something like:

He gets up at 7 ST, goes to bed at 0 ST, your best bet is to attack him at 1 ST.

I merely stated you had left one specific day and that if he didn't have any current incomings he wasn't going to get backtimed.

Not to mention tribemate is an attitude and a mindset, not a tag. I don't care if we were technically in the same tribe, you were nothing but an ass from day 1, most of the tribe disliked you, you left the chat because most of the chat made it clear that they didn't like you.

You had the BizNiz name after your name on the rankings, but that's about all we had in common, we were not tribemates.

Here's an example of how I interact with people that actually deserve my respect:

W62 duke had an incoming train, wasn't sure if he had enough defense to split it. I decided that the best move for his survival was for me to noble the village attacking him before the train hit him.

I scouted, simmed, realize I'd lost nearly all my offense, but decided in the end that as a world hopper it was better for the tribe for me to lose all my offense and save the duke than it was for him to potentially lose the village so I sent anyway even after he told me not to because he didn't feel right asking me to do so.

you you only go to sleep for an hour

when you say they are going to bed that kind of tells them around 8 hours on average

so that says sent troops at him in 5 mins he wont be on to tag

that says the times i go off every night and guess what from that message onwards all attacks were sent just after i went to bed

funny that isnt it

Its fact you stabbed me in the back

I support and sit players in the tribe you tell outside players to attack

Why not just accept my challenge of a fight instead of crying to others.

Oh thats right im not a barb.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Why not just accept my challenge of a fight instead of crying to others.

Crying to others?

The one whining and making accusations is you.

I've also never seen you make any such challenge.

Join the Summer Games, I'll be sure to stomp you silly, I'll even make a pnp post about it afterwards on my new iPad.

DeletedUser

Crying to others?

Join the Summer Games, I'll be sure to stomp you silly, I'll even make a pnp post about it afterwards on my new iPad.

summer games i hear you can buy points or something so its richest wins thats not skill based thats money based.

you saw me make it as you said no because you have already won.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
summer games i hear you can buy points or something so its richest wins thats not skill based thats money based.

You heard wrong. Which isn't shocking since most of your claims are about as reliable as conspiracy theories.

There's three qualifying rounds. Two of them have those features. The top 25 tribes from each qualifying round go on to the finals. The finals do not have those premium features, nor does the qualifying round that I am joining.

The qualifying round without premium features is the best settings anyway.

kung..fu..master said:
you saw me make it as you said no because you have already won.

When and where?

DeletedUser

You heard wrong. Which isn't shocking since most of your claims are about as reliable as conspiracy theories.

There's three qualifying rounds. Two of them have those features. The top 25 tribes from each qualifying round go on to the finals. The finals do not have those premium features, nor does the qualifying round that I am joining.

The qualifying round without premium features is the best settings anyway.

When and where?

ive been quoting you through my messages so im not saying anything wrong

but yes it will be fun testing you,

at least this time ill be prepared for a knife in the back.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ive been quoting you through my messages so im not saying anything wrong

You claimed I stacked branco.

You claimed I told him your troopcount.

You claimed I convinced branco to go after you. that had been his plan for a long time, considering in the skype screenshot he said:

[6/15/2012 4:05:13 AM] branco1899: yeah i know, i hate him from 61
[6/15/2012 4:05:19 AM] branco1899: but i don't have the time
[6/15/2012 4:05:26 AM] branco1899: he is growing quite fast
[6/15/2012 4:05:40 AM] branco1899: yestreday couldn't logg in at all

It's quite clear that he only wanted you to join SWAG! to backstab you.

You've made numerous silly claims with no evidence.

kung..fu..master said:
but yes it will be fun testing you,

at least this time ill be prepared for a knife in the back.

If you're not always prepared for a knife in the back you're playing the wrong game. TW is as much a game of manipulating people and playing mind games as it is a game about troops and attacks. Which - is expected since manipulation and mingames are also a very real part of war, y'know, the thing the game is named after.

DeletedUser

If you're not always prepared for a knife in the back you're playing the wrong game. TW is as much a game of manipulating people and playing mind games as it is a game about troops and attacks. Which - is expected since manipulation and mingames are also a very real part of war, y'know, the thing the game is named after.

Wow, that kind of says it all really. You are a player who obviously doesnt care about his tribe or team.

Im surprised anyone would want to play in a tribe with you when you have an attitude like that, Spying on his tribe, Supporting Enemies ect and you call everyone else the bad players.

Fair enough we should expect the unexpected, but few expect there own tribe mates to be doing what your doing.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow, that kind of says it all really. You are a player who obviously doesnt care about his tribe or team.

Im surprised anyone would want to play in a tribe with you when you have an attitude like that, Spying on his tribe, Supporting Enemies ect and you call everyone else the bad players.

I never supported "enemies". I supported Ninny22, and caused Tearless Stone to lose 400 lc, but that was after TS was dismissed from Bizniz. I also never made it a secret that I didn't like you. I was in the tribe before you were recruited, I didn't approve of you being recruited, and wouldn't have joined had you been in the tribe before I was.

I care about any tribemate or teammate that is worthy of respect. I only care about tribe members that I think are assets. The members I consider liabilities are not my tribemates as far as I'm concerned.

DeletedUser

I never supported "enemies". I supported Ninny22, and caused Tearless Stone to lose 400 lc, but that was after TS was dismissed from Bizniz. I also never made it a secret that I didn't like you. I was in the tribe before you were recruited, I didn't approve of you being recruited, and wouldn't have joined had you been in the tribe before I was.

I care about any tribemate or teammate that is worthy of respect. I only care about tribe members that I think are assets. The members I consider liabilities are not my tribemates as far as I'm concerned.

Liability? Coming from the player who handed out online times, helped stack enemies and left as soon as he received an incoming.

I mean im not sure you even know what the word means.

Wasnt it you the player/mod who said, cheating is only cheating if you get caught. And told the tribe to cheat if they get a chance.

Now thats the sort of player you are, you are the liability, not anyone else.

DeletedUser106038

im just waiting for darkaniken2 to close this down already. since kung..fu managed to get everyone off topic again

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Liability? Coming from the player who handed out online times

[6/20/2012 1:15:43 AM] Nauzhror:

[Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:12 AM] Penguin:

<<< can anyone watch my account for abit?
anyone?
[6/20/2012 1:15:57 AM] Nauzhror: he's going to bed apparently, so if he hasn't backtimed yet he won't
[6/20/2012 1:15:58 AM] Nauzhror: :D

That's hardly handed out online times. Specifically because times is plural, that was one singular comment, and only applied to you, a member I had no respect for.

kung..fu..master said:
helped stack enemies and left as soon as he received an incoming.

Neither of those ever happened.

What did I tell you about straws? They're for drinking, not grasping.

kung..fu--master said:
Wasnt it you the player/mod who said, cheating is only cheating if you get caught. And told the tribe to cheat if they get a chance.

Now thats the sort of player you are, you are the liability, not anyone else.

That never happened either.

The exact discussion was that t-trains are considered legal by most mods simply because they're impossible to detect and having a rule that cen't be enforced is silly. I also stated that saying some variants of them are legal while others are not doesn't make any rational sense due to every variant requiring either holding a key down, or tapping it once, that no variant of t-train in existence requires pressing the button 4 times like you were claiming is required.

DeletedUser64969

Crying to others?

sorry but the Ipad is mine

DeletedUser

[6/20/2012 1:15:43 AM]
That never happened either.

The exact discussion was that t-trains are considered legal by most mods simply because they're impossible to detect and having a rule that cen't be enforced is silly. I also stated that saying some variants of them are legal while others are not doesn't make any rational sense due to every variant requiring either holding a key down, or tapping it once, that no variant of t-train in existence requires pressing the button 4 times like you were claiming is required.

do you sleep irraticaly? today 1am to 9am tomorrow 10 am to 6pm or do you go to bed around the same time every night?

It says alot weh n you say they are going to bed.

it was about t trains being legal and you teaching illegal ways, i said thats its illegal you said only if you get caught and then went on to say about cheating

cheating is only cheating if theres a chance of being caught otherwise its all legal

that says alot about you and its self explanitory

cheating is cheating to me even if your not caught, just because noone found out yet doesnt make you honest or playing proper it just means your more snake like than people thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.