Discussion: Start of World 64

DeletedUser656

Next world will be no hauls. This world was meant to be no hauls, but unfortunately it was not possible.

DeletedUser

Thought public would get a say on this, but yaknoo, this has turned from a game, to more ways to make money. I mean, flags, the rich kid pays for them :D. With hauls people tend to buy FA.
But yeah, was sorta looking forward to no-hauls.

DeletedUser

Next world will be no hauls. This world was meant to be no hauls, but unfortunately it was not possible.

I am sure this is a moronic question as I have no idea about the mechanics of the game, but could you delay the start for a couple of days more to get the no-hauls feature active?

~Will~

DeletedUser

While i was hoping for a haul world (minority ftw!) the 15 tech and packet academy blow.

DeletedUser

other than the flag thing,..

Yay! i can have one last fun before i call it quits XD

DeletedUser93439

I am sure this is a moronic question as I have no idea about the mechanics of the game, but could you delay the start for a couple of days more to get the no-hauls feature active?

~Will~

I doubt it has to do with the mechanics of the game. Rather than to have a live test of all the flags: there is a haul capacity flag in there, so I think it was to ensure all flags are useful for the first time.

DeletedUser

I doubt it has to do with the mechanics of the game. Rather than to have a live test of all the flags: there is a haul capacity flag in there, so I think it was to ensure all flags are useful for the first time.

Why not postpone flags (which no one wants) and do w64 as no hauls (which a majority wants)? Plus, flags have been used on US7 already, people can just play that if they wish to see how flags work.

DeletedUser

Hmm this ones a packet, next no haul

Looks like Its gonna be a while till I play a new world then

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My thoughts exactly;[spoil]
Jackie-Chan-Meme.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser101448

Why not postpone flags (which no one wants) and do w64 as no hauls (which a majority wants)? Plus, flags have been used on US7 already, people can just play that if they wish to see how flags work.

I'm sorry, have you asked EVERYONE if they want flags? It doesn't seem like as horrible a change as everyone makes it out to be, but maybe that's just me.(I do want no-hauls though, just arguing the flag point.)

Hmm this ones a church next no haul

Looks like Its gonna be a while till I play a new world then

Morthy said:
Church enabled: No

What?

A humble player

Thought public would get a say on this, but yaknoo, this has turned from a game, to more ways to make money. I mean, flags, the rich kid pays for them :D. With hauls people tend to buy FA.
But yeah, was sorta looking forward to no-hauls.
You can't buy flags on .net

DeletedUser91490

i dont know why everyone is making such a big deal about it. some like it, some dont. i personally dont mind the flags. and the way i ee it, the first flag world is the best one to join - because no-one will have flags from previous worlds.

as for packets, im not a big fan, but thats because im used to coin worlds. i also prefer church worlds because it adds more strategy (IMO).
the 3-tech system ive only used once or twice and although it can be a pain, i still can enjoy it - once again, more strategy.

my one gripe is no paladin weapons. i love them, without is boring (world 62...)

and since my preferred world settings are church enabled, mint coins, simple tech, paladin with weapons, archers, points based morale (so i can turtle :p) and 1.5k max barbs - can inno please make one exactly like that, because otherwise the game sucks. (if it isn't apparent yet, i'm being sarcastic)

my point is: dont be so negative. im interested to see the flags, and ill join this world primarily for it. things change (surprise there), accept it and its easier to have fun.

DeletedUser

I'm another no hauls fan, just to add to the rest of the rabble.

DeletedUser

Read settings and was shocked at how innogames had ignored the suggestions thread, what's the point in a suggestions thread if TW doesn't listen to it?

However now that you say it hasn't been possible, it intrigues me, how is it not possible?

- Happy TW customer if playing no hauls, shall not be playing haul worlds.

DeletedUser656

Read settings and was shocked at how innogames had ignored the suggestions thread, what's the point in a suggestions thread if TW doesn't listen to it?

However now that you say it hasn't been possible, it intrigues me, how is it not possible?

- Happy TW customer if playing no hauls, shall not be playing haul worlds.

Your logic of "The world settings don't satisfy every single request in the world settings thread so clearly they don't read it and ignore us" is truly amazing. We read the suggestions thread, but they are only suggestions. The world settings are based on a number of factors but mainly our interests as a business. You should also be aware that the requests from players who use the forum are a very small minority of our player base and usually don't represent what the majority of our customers and new players wish for.

DeletedUser

Your logic of "The world settings don't satisfy every single request in the world settings thread so clearly they don't read it and ignore us" is truly amazing. We read the suggestions thread, but they are only suggestions. The world settings are based on a number of factors but mainly our interests as a business. You should also be aware that the requests from players who use the forum are a very small minority of our player base and usually don't represent what the majority of our customers and new players wish for.

Then why have a suggestion thread consisting of this supposed minority, if only the voiceless majority is what matters?