Discussion: Start of World 64

DeletedUser

Your logic of "The world settings don't satisfy every single request in the world settings thread so clearly they don't read it and ignore us" is truly amazing. We read the suggestions thread, but they are only suggestions. The world settings are based on a number of factors but mainly our interests as a business. You should also be aware that the requests from players who use the forum are a very small minority of our player base and usually don't represent what the majority of our customers and new players wish for.

And as a business you should always take into consideration what is your customers needs, customers is what makes your business move on and grow. TW has fall dramatically over the years since It started, probably because InnoGames always want to create new feature that doesn't work. Church? Flags? wtf? Keep it simple like It used to be.

I get how you say that people posting in the suggestions forums is probably not representing everyone in the game, but how do you know what the majority of players wish for, if as far as I know, their is only 1 suggestion forum for the new servers?

But I laugh when I saw the w64 settings, def won't be playing that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Your logic of "The world settings don't satisfy every single request in the world settings thread so clearly they don't read it and ignore us" is truly amazing. We read the suggestions thread, but they are only suggestions. The world settings are based on a number of factors but mainly our interests as a business. You should also be aware that the requests from players who use the forum are a very small minority of our player base and usually don't represent what the majority of our customers and new players wish for.

Fair enough I respect that it's a business and all that, but what I'm still intrigued in is how you said w64 was going to be no hauls and then 'it was not possible' why?

Edit: As said above, as a business innogames is going about TW in the wrong way (in my opinion). Not listening to your customers is a bad move in a business as they are what keep you running and therefore you need to satisfy them to such an extent that they shall spend money on your goods, this includes in this circumstance creating worlds that we suggest (no hauls) as at some point we'll get fed up and not come back (which explains TW's declining member base). This is my opinion yours is obviously different.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And as a business you should always take into consideration what is your customers needs, customers is what makes your business move on and grow. TW has fall dramatically over the years since It started, probably because InnoGames always want to create new feature that doesn't work. Church? Flags? wtf? Keep it simple like It used to be.

I get how you say that people posting in the suggestions forums is probably not representing everyone in the game, but how do you know what the majority of players wish for, if as far as I know, their is only 1 suggestion forum for the new servers?

But I laugh when I saw the w64 settings, def won't be playing that one.

Yes, the population of Tribalwars has gone down small minority of the new changes. Churches? Some people like them like me for instance. Churches add more strategy to the game. Flags? wouldn't know haven't had time to play with them. But, what morthy is saying is right. The larger majority of tribalwars players play hauls, and as a business the need to make money so they do what they have to to make money. People have been wanting No hauls? We've heard that so their getting one. W65. He answered to the business and he answered to the customers.

DeletedUser

Yes, the population of Tribalwars has gone down small minority of the new changes. Churches? Some people like them like me for instance. Churches add more strategy to the game. Flags? wouldn't know haven't had time to play with them. But, what morthy is saying is right. The larger majority of tribalwars players play hauls, and as a business the need to make money so they do what they have to to make money. People have been wanting No hauls? We've heard that so their getting one. W65. He answered to the business and he answered to the customers.

Business related are you taking into account -PP paying customers because from what I recall, the active forum users are usually the players who spend money on the game and make up the top accounts on each world. I'm personally not bothered about churches just slightly annoyed myself and others are being ignored regarding one world setting.

DeletedUser104296

well im happy whatever no haul or no no haul even as theres a new world coming finnally

DeletedUser

I think the following quote explains a lot as to why this is a hauls and not a nauls(/nohauls):

I doubt it has to do with the mechanics of the game. Rather than to have a live test of all the flags: there is a haul capacity flag in there, so I think it was to ensure all flags are useful for the first time.

As to why there are flags on this world? As stated above, the church addition created an entirely new strategy that brought people in for that specific world. Similarly, the Pally/different tech levels (or any setting at the end of the day) creates a unique strategy that makes that world different, and brings in players that want to experience that strategy. Flags however, are a different concept. Flags are going to bring in people over a range of worlds when they may only want to play one of them seriously.

To explain what I mean: the next world will be a nauls, which is clearly generating a lot of interest. A lot of people are going to be playing that world. That world will also most likely have flags enabled. The general TW nub will do what the majority of this thread are doing: complaining that W64 is not what they want and refusing to play it. The smart TW player will realise that they do not like the settings of this world, but play it anyway. By playing it and accumulating flags (which are transferable across worlds as they are bound to an account, not a world) they will have an advantage in nauls against the complainer. Imagine the bonus you would have if you started W65 with a resource production increasing flag compared to everyone else? The flag concept means that even if you are waiting for a world with specific settings, you'll still be playing other worlds in order to accumulate flags, thus filling worlds and buying PP.

DeletedUser

I think the following quote explains a lot as to why this is a hauls and not a nauls(/nohauls):

As to why there are flags on this world? As stated above, the church addition created an entirely new strategy that brought people in for that specific world. Similarly, the Pally/different tech levels (or any setting at the end of the day) creates a unique strategy that makes that world different, and brings in players that want to experience that strategy. Flags however, are a different concept. Flags are going to bring in people over a range of worlds when they may only want to play one of them seriously.

To explain what I mean: the next world will be a nauls, which is clearly generating a lot of interest. A lot of people are going to be playing that world. That world will also most likely have flags enabled. The general TW nub will do what the majority of this thread are doing: complaining that W64 is not what they want and refusing to play it. The smart TW player will realise that they do not like the settings of this world, but play it anyway. By playing it and accumulating flags (which are transferable across worlds as they are bound to an account, not a world) they will have an advantage in nauls against the complainer. Imagine the bonus you would have if you started W65 with a resource production increasing flag compared to everyone else? The flag concept means that even if you are waiting for a world with specific settings, you'll still be playing other worlds in order to accumulate flags, thus filling worlds and buying PP.

No man, I won't be playing a world I don't enjoy to gain a somewhat cheating advantage over others. I'm going to continue to play the game as it should be to create a fair world.

DeletedUser

No man, I won't be playing a world I don't enjoy to gain a somewhat cheating advantage over others. I'm going to continue to play the game as it should be to create a fair world.

Thats like saying 'no man, I wont be nobling other players, that would be unfair. I'm going to be winning by just capturing secrets.' You have n incredibly backward view of life if you think utilizing a built in advantage is cheating.

DeletedUser

Thats like saying 'no man, I wont be nobling other players, that would be unfair. I'm going to be winning by just capturing secrets.' You have n incredibly backward view of life if you think utilizing a built in advantage is cheating.

That's a complete different thing entirely you can't put them together. Anyway I'm done putting my view across, looks like myself and many others will go into hibernation for the time being! Gonna spend my money on a holiday to Magaluf instead this summer.

DeletedUser

That's a complete different thing entirely you can't put them together. Anyway I'm done putting my view across, looks like myself and many others will go into hibernation for the time being! Gonna spend my money on a holiday to Magaluf instead this summer.

You spend enough money on tribalwars in one summer to go on vacation? :/

DeletedUser

And like most other gaming companies before it, Inno goes off and generally disregards its playerbase *sigh*

LastApparatus

I love how not even two years ago this would have been welcome by a wide majority of players. This is an absolutely beautiful world for efficient farmers. Which, I suppose is the problem, now that we've tasted limited and no haul worlds and a large group now prefer it.

I'm nostalgic about the older worlds back from when I first joined TW, so I'm happy about the settings.

DeletedUser

I love how not even two years ago this would have been welcome by a wide majority of players. This is an absolutely beautiful world for efficient farmers. Which, I suppose is the problem, now that we've tasted limited and no haul worlds and a large group now prefer it.

I'm nostalgic about the older worlds back from when I first joined TW, so I'm happy about the settings.

All haul worlds are equally "beautiful" for efficient farmers. We've had 61 worlds like that.

DeletedUser92121

No haul worlds are boring.

Hauls > Limited Hauls > No Hauls

DeletedUser

All haul worlds are equally "beautiful" for efficient farmers. We've had 61 worlds like that.

And that means we should no longer have any hauls at all? That is illogical and counterproductive. Just because you are unwilling to play a haul world that does not mean they should not exist.

And like most other gaming companies before it, Inno goes off and generally disregards its playerbase *sigh*

You feel Inno has completely disregarded everyone because they made one world that wasn't to your liking, even though they explicitly told you why it couldn't be a nauls and stated that the very next world would be a nauls and even though this world is actually to a lot of peoples liking, just because you and the general complaining plague of nubs that cant do anything else but shoot down TWs efforts that are in this thread lose all faith at the first sign of a very reasonable compromise.

I feel your pain, Morthy's just like Hitler. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser656

You were going to spend money on TW premium over taking a holiday? That's dedication!

DeletedUser

Talk of the devil. I'm now inclined to believe you spend all day searching your own name, Morthy.