Discussion: Start of World 64

DeletedUser106856

Stop asking about the forums for goodness sake. It's hardly of paramount importance. The only reason you want the forums to open is so you can spam it with useless shit and make silly 'FIRST!11!' posts.

Actually i wanted the forums open to get to know who's on W64 and who i will be competing against.

Maybe keep your horrible thoughts to yourself before blurting it out on the forums when your wrong.

Look at all my posts and tell me if any of them is rubbish or spamming, so think first :)

DeletedUser

Look at all my posts and tell me if any of them is rubbish or spamming, so think first :)

In the past two days you've commented on this thread five times about the forums, mostly asking when they open, how is that not spam? o.0

DeletedUser106856

This thread is about W64 right ?

I'm asking about W64 Forums how is that spam o_O

DeletedUser

it's spam because in a normal situation, when you ask a question you wait for it to be answered, not repeat the question another four times. This is the reason that when you bump a support ticket it goes to the bottom of the pile. Stop spamming the thread and somebody might answer your question.

DeletedUser106856

Like you said its been 2.days and yet to be answered so every 15.Hours i re-posted (Hoping) it will get answered :)

DeletedUser

Which is why you're getting ignored. My advice is to lurk more. You've had your account three days and you're already spamming. You don't want to get banned that early in your forum life.

DeletedUser106856

Okay i'll take your advise and we can leave it there. Thanks :)

DeletedUser100507

In the past two days you've commented on this thread five times about the forums, mostly asking when they open, how is that not spam? o.0
your really one to talk about spamming, you started posting pictures of llamas on my thread. hypocrite

DeletedUser100507

then you have a weak mind, now stop calling other people spammers and improve yourself.

DeletedUser94483

Ewok never denied being a spammer...but there are different types of spamming...on top of that...he might be talking from experience trying to pass on some good advice to someone derailing a thread....sadly looks like i will be joining 64....damn friends making me help them :|

DeletedUser106856

Ewok you Spammer :eek:

Any who 24.Hours and 55.Minutes left for the world to open ;)

DeletedUser656

Sir Jirki88 has informed me that the forum will be opening soon

DeletedUser106614

so archers or no archers? i have seen 2 different world settings to W64 and im confused??