Unity or n00bity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser100466

1-Rx
[spoil]Bunch of Ex sp +~Ds~ member now in Rx which is decent organized tribe but however they think attacking a No.1 tribe is big achievement while they are warring Rank2+Rank3 tribe.
In one hand they think very highly of us because attacking us is big achievement and in the other hand they brag in external we are noob so i think you understand my point now[/spoil]
2-Impact
[spoil]Aggressive tribe which is pretty good organized by leaders.Took away vast area of k45+K46 from us so good work guys keep it up but war is not over yet it just started.[/spoil]
3-Unity
[spoil]Fighting 3 front war gain ground in Noodle front K54+K53 area ,lost ground in Impact front K45+K46 and a K33 area from Tkt so far we are fighting ,fighting and fighting.In the end that's what we are here for to fight and enjoy this awesome game [/spoil]
4-Turtles
[spoil]Don't know them so no comment maybe 100% defensive tribe as their name says turtle :D[/spoil]

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ROFL, what could you say, if you don't say this?
Probably you can't accept the fact that Unity can't never do anything to RX because if they choose good players of Rx they have just one option and this is "forget it, this is better we choose another target, cus we fail".
Rx like every other Rim tribe have some weak players too, but it doesn't change the fact that they have more than what you see in their offense only, try and let everyone enjoy more from villages of your tribe, to be honest if I was in RX I would be much more happy that everyone in Unity would focus on me.
maybe next month I come to see who have any word to say dude. ;)
and there are only two tribe that I may choose:1-Rx,2-turtles(love you guys )

Rx have been hitting unity for. lets say 2 days? max
So in them 2 days that is NOT enough time to get a full op set up and going.
So no its not something i just said, its the truth.

DeletedUser

Im sorry but you:

A) Have no idea of the internal workings of my tribe so id love to know how your posts about Rx are so filled with internal knowledge

B) I would now like to ask that you no longer post about Rx as your opinions (though you are entitled to them are wrong in the utmost sence of the word)

Ill now respond to you and correct you

1. Unity never asked Rx for any type of diplomacy in any way, neither officail nor word of mouth, why should they have had to? i think its fair to say that i dont think anyone in 61 would have thought Rx had the balls to hit number 1 no? In a sence yes we hit their backlines in k37 but contaberan isnt just rolling over, hes still got D back there and is using it to the best of his ability, if you notice not a single Rx member is bragging about a SURPRISE attack (which really shouldnt have been a surprise but that belongs in a responce to another statement) on a BACKLINE player.

2. Thank you for comending our talent, and again it appears you dont know to much of our past (which is expected of a rim tribe) but we came under fire from gians in SP+WASP war AND after we went from SP to Rx, yes we did ask for diplomacy because again SP sided with the losing side and the leaders of Rx werent in charge in SP (at least not until the war started) Yes, our duke xCyber quit due to GIANS attacks, you could ask baldi it was a big op and he quit (or did he ;) ) if Unity chooses to op me (which would be impractical due to my location) theyd find quite a lot more resistence, and most who were in gians and would tell you that cyber did a great job defending and he lasted almost a month under constant fire id say that is commendable.

3. Yes we did launch a surprise attack but if youll look at contaberans recent 1 mill+ drop a lot of the counquers came from bighauljoe a player located in NORTH k37 decent travel time to southwest k37 its not like riva or shaun didnt have a 15+ hour notice, or better yet my recent village was 20+ hours out and we havent just done a number on conta, if you look at october89 who is very active and a great player himself is starting to lose villages there AND in our war with gians we not only fought them to a standstill, but we were beginnig to push back.

4. Again KFM im sure ive got all of tezzaca's attention now and im quite prepared for a riot op more so than they think. I think it would be fair to say that unity has underestimated us until this point as impact is a more demanding threat but still lack of it would have seen a gaping opening opening up in k37 where conta has no troops, borders should always be stacked why ours wasnt, i personally dont care but i know that rx will lose villages but i daresay ill make them work for every one of them. Which again goes back, KFM, to why you think you have so much knowledge of my tribe, my policies, or how Rx will fare in this war.

And after that ill politely remind you that i ask you do not comment be it positively or negatively on Rx or its abilities, and if he does i kindly ask anyone in the forums to disregard him, most of you know his incessant babbles on other threads and id like that you do not put any more contradictions or falsified points on Rx

1. Where did i say unity asked for diplomacy? i never so that comment is irrelevent and dumb,

2. I do not know much of it you say but you also say everything i said is correct.

Sorry but how is that not knowing?

3. They are losing villages but they havent opped you back and they are still shifting d from the fronts.

Obviously they had some d back still but there was still some in front line villages, royal basterd and conta would have both put alot of d in front villages though obviously left some lying around at the back incase.

4.tazzacca is pythagoras isnt he? and your talking crap.

I said rx took advantage of oppertunity but we have to wait until a few days to see if they are good, thats not saying anything about internal workings of rx family. Your mad and not reading.

I stated there past and how they were formed which is all true though hasnt anything to do with internal workings so again i said nothing about internal working of rx family.

You obvioulsy tried to hard to look smart and sound really dumb as every comment was not relevant to anything i said.

Plus this is a topic asking to rate the tribe and say your ideas on ths tribe so thats what the topic is for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10770065

Im sorry but you:

A) Have no idea of the internal workings of my tribe so id love to know how your posts about Rx are so filled with internal knowledge

B) I would now like to ask that you no longer post about Rx as your opinions (though you are entitled to them are wrong in the utmost sence of the word)

Ill now respond to you and correct you

1. Unity never asked Rx for any type of diplomacy in any way, neither officail nor word of mouth, why should they have had to? i think its fair to say that i dont think anyone in 61 would have thought Rx had the balls to hit number 1 no? In a sence yes we hit their backlines in k37 but contaberan isnt just rolling over, hes still got D back there and is using it to the best of his ability, if you notice not a single Rx member is bragging about a SURPRISE attack (which really shouldnt have been a surprise but that belongs in a responce to another statement) on a BACKLINE player.

2. Thank you for comending our talent, and again it appears you dont know to much of our past (which is expected of a rim tribe) but we came under fire from gians in SP+WASP war AND after we went from SP to Rx, yes we did ask for diplomacy because again SP sided with the losing side and the leaders of Rx werent in charge in SP (at least not until the war started) Yes, our duke xCyber quit due to GIANS attacks, you could ask baldi it was a big op and he quit (or did he ;) ) if Unity chooses to op me (which would be impractical due to my location) theyd find quite a lot more resistence, and most who were in gians and would tell you that cyber did a great job defending and he lasted almost a month under constant fire id say that is commendable.

3. Yes we did launch a surprise attack but if youll look at contaberans recent 1 mill+ drop a lot of the counquers came from bighauljoe a player located in NORTH k37 decent travel time to southwest k37 its not like riva or shaun didnt have a 15+ hour notice, or better yet my recent village was 20+ hours out and we havent just done a number on conta, if you look at october89 who is very active and a great player himself is starting to lose villages there AND in our war with gians we not only fought them to a standstill, but we were beginnig to push back.

4. Again KFM im sure ive got all of tezzaca's attention now and im quite prepared for a riot op more so than they think. I think it would be fair to say that unity has underestimated us until this point as impact is a more demanding threat but still lack of it would have seen a gaping opening opening up in k37 where conta has no troops, borders should always be stacked why ours wasnt, i personally dont care but i know that rx will lose villages but i daresay ill make them work for every one of them. Which again goes back, KFM, to why you think you have so much knowledge of my tribe, my policies, or how Rx will fare in this war.

And after that ill politely remind you that i ask you do not comment be it positively or negatively on Rx or its abilities, and if he does i kindly ask anyone in the forums to disregard him, most of you know his incessant babbles on other threads and id like that you do not put any more contradictions or falsified points on Rx

Nope, Riva left the account ages ago and I only got on the account yesterday.

DeletedUser

Somebody must of been on the account busy merging with you though ;)

Your sig needs updating unity boy lolz

DeletedUser

1-Rx
[spoil]Bunch of Ex sp +~Ds~ member now in Rx which is decent organized tribe but however they think attacking a No.1 tribe is big achievement while they are warring Rank2+Rank3 tribe.
In one hand they think very highly of us because attacking us is big achievement and in the other hand they brag in external we are noob so i think you understand my point now[/spoil]

I've had enough of this.
Firstly, who said Unity had to attack us? We were willing to keep peaceful with you and go back to a life of peacefully munching the noob tribes at our back and clear our territory. But, as Bryce said, you maid the very foolish error of attacking us, a tribe that had shown it can defend itself, in the middle of a war against a tribe far more elite than you lot, Impact (and come on now, Noodle isn't a major threat, and neither are we. I doubt a tribe like Impact wouldn't be able to hold off both Unity, Rx and Noodle). Two times have we been underestimated severely and two times have we proven you wrong.
Also, you act as if Unity were badly damaged, yet fought on bravely. What a load of baloney. We have seen from scout reports that your players had more than enough troops close by to the villages we were eating off you to be able to snipe every single train we sent at you and even putting together a few stacks. But guess what? They didn't. Very rarely have your players put an effort into even recapping. That's what happens when you're stupid enough to recruit noobs that have shown they can't defend themselves against a small rim tribe. What were you thinking?
You were a relatively decent tribe Riot!, until your greed overcame you and you made the mistake that so many promising leaders have - valuing mass over skill. And for almost all their leaders it has been their demise.
Unity has been through nothing compared to some tribes that have made these situations look like a piece of cake. I've seen tribes surrounded on almost all sides and survived through fighting, not hugging. That's what I call a good tribe. Unity is far from my definition of even decency.
We actually don't think we're as awesome as you think we do. Yes, we've proven to be a good tribe, but it was also because you proved to be a pathetic one.
Very few of the caps Unity have against us were brought to them by skill, but by brute power, to the point where we don't have enough troops nearby to snipe. As I'm sure you won't argue against, we don't have the mass required to be able to send a few hundred nukes at a select few villages and just go in for the kill.

Hypocrisy noun:
The history of the Duke of Rx.

- Was in a crappy tribe where almost all the members bar you, got rimmed. You then regrouped on the rim, with all the other players who had to restart. Then you mass recruited all the other rejects to form an average rim tribe which will never equate to anything more than an average rim tribe.

Didn't know you could read the future Almurph... oh but one thing, several tribes which I've considered toys or simply a messily-gathered group of averagely skilled players I have seen to become far more than anyone thought they would. Everyone has that potential with the right leaders. Even Unity. When fools like Alphabonkers, someone who has little insight in the art of tactical and strategical warfare, are gone, recovering would be far from impossible.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I've had enough of this.
Firstly, who said Unity had to attack us? We were willing to keep peaceful with you and go back to a life of peacefully munching the noob tribes at our back and clear our territory. But, as Bryce said, you maid the very foolish error of attacking us, a tribe that had shown it can defend itself, in the middle of a war against a tribe far more elite than you lot, Impact (and come on now, Noodle isn't a major threat, and neither are we. I doubt a tribe like Impact wouldn't be able to hold off both Unity, Rx and Noodle). Two times have we been underestimated severely and two times have we proven you wrong.
Also, you act as if Unity were badly damaged, yet fought on bravely. What a load of baloney. We have seen from scout reports that your players had more than enough troops close by to the villages we were eating off you to be able to snipe every single train we sent at you and even putting together a few stacks. But guess what? They didn't. Very rarely have your players put an effort into even recapping. That's what happens when you're stupid enough to recruit noobs that have shown they can't defend themselves against a small rim tribe. What were you thinking?
You were a relatively decent tribe Unity, until your greed overcame you and you made the mistake that so many promising leaders had - valuing mass over skill. And for almost all their leaders it has been their demise.
Unity has been through nothing compared to some tribes that have made these situations look like a piece of cake. I've seen tribes surrounded on almost all sides and survived through fighting, not hugging. That's what I call a good tribe. Unity is far from my definition of even decency.
We actually don't think we're as awesome as you think we do. Yes, we've proven to be a good tribe, but it was also because you proved to be a pathetic one.
Very few of the caps Unity have against us were brought to them by skill, but by brute power, to the point where we don't have enough troops nearby to snipe. As I'm sure you won't argue against, we don't have the mass required to be able to send a few hundred nukes at a select few villages and just go in for the kill.

Are you on drugs?

Only messages i seen from your tribe has been your duke being big headed saying how good you are

You have not shown you can defend anything against unity, as we have not pulled an op on you yet, as i stated, just area cleanup

As i already stated, you did well catching us off guard BY SURPRISE
I mean even KFM has said that, and he is a big unity/Riot! hater

DeletedUser

When did I say we could? All I said there was that you couldn't. We well know that this has just started.
Bryce has seen a bunch of noobs become far better than anyone thought they could. It would only be natural that he would act more impressed in them than you would.
A good tribe would never be caught by surprise. You would have your borders and it's players stacked and ready for fire. But you didn't, and we exploited your stupidity.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You would have your borders and it's players stacked and ready for fire.

Are you for real?
How can any tribe keep there full 360 front lines stacked while fighting 2 wars that takes up about 45% of there borders

DeletedUser

2 of them are already stacked, and geometrically a tribe of Unity's amount of villages should have more than enough to have troops support it's entire border pretty well. Considering few tribes were as hostile to Riot as we were taking into account you recruiting an enemy who had spat on us and betrayed us, it would be common sense to at least moderately guard the borders between you and us.

And yes, I'm for real. How about we stop with the ad hominem attacks and you provide some valid excuses? Because none are apparent to me.

DeletedUser

2 of them are already stacked, and geometrically a tribe of Unity's amount of villages should have more than enough to have troops support it's entire border pretty well. Considering few tribes were as hostile to Riot as we were taking into account you recruiting an enemy who had spat on us and betrayed us, it would be common sense to at least moderately guard the borders between you and us.

And yes, I'm for real. How about we stop with the ad hominem attacks and you provide some valid excuses? Because none are apparent to me.

Rx done well but they hit a border whos players are all tired fighting impact, there troops are focused elsewhere. They had enough to defend a small op not an op of that size that rx family did.

A good op but rx are bragging too soon.

They were sp thought they were good and then formed rx when gians beat there allies and them, then they fought gians and bragged about winning as gians merged into riot, then riot rimmed there duke.

Rx need to learn to keep up pressure and not get cocky, as they always seem to do well then get overconfident and shoot themselves in the foot.

Maybe in a week if rx family keeps up the pressure they can brag but atm they have just succesfully hit a good tribe in the back and made themselves a target. good op but so far they havent proved themselves worthy of being rated top rim tribe.

DeletedUser105906

Rx done well but they hit a border whos players are all tired fighting impact, there troops are focused elsewhere. They had enough to defend a small op not an op of that size that rx family did.

They were sp thought they were good and then formed rx when gians beat there allies and them, then they fought gians and bragged about winning as gians merged into riot, then riot rimmed there duke.

Rx need to learn to keep up pressure and not get cocky, as they always seem to do well then get overconfident and shoot themselves in the foot.

Maybe in a week if rx family keeps up the pressure they can brag but atm they have just succesfully hit a good tribe in the back and made themselves a target. good op but so far they havent proved themselves worthy of being rated top rim tribe.

You just took stupidity to a whole new level.

First off, neither of the players attacked in the first round of OPs were really doing anything in the Impact war. I find it hard to believe that a player losing villages like october who has an entire K separating him from Impact is tired of fighting them. If so it must be intense :lol:

Secondly, I never got rimmed lol. I actually barb'd fyi. Just because I didn't want to defend any more and waste 15+ hours sitting down sniping. I had baldi asking me to not snipe any more.

Thirdly, who is being over confident. I have seen nothing but, well, the truth. Unity/Riot! were nobling Rx members in the area, not as a large OP but as clean up. It should be obvious they would retaliate and if Unity was not prepared, well it only shows the arrogance, and because of that, they are down about 100 caps.

DeletedUser

God....
So Unity have most of their troops guarding a border against a tribe 30mil smaller and still losing?
The Op was not a big op. Nor was it the most organized you're able to produce. Like I said it was not just our skill, but your absence of it.
Tired players? Seriously?
Alright first of all a lot of the players we were tearing at aren't even near the Impact-Unity border, secondly, you want to know what I call a tired player, it's Bryce, who's stayed up 50 hours and just today had a 4 hour sleep, with the stress of sitting multiple accounts, some under fire, and leading a tribe the way he has done. I call xcyber a tired player, waking up to get those final snipes done and staying around 1 mil for an incredible amount of time under thousands of incomings with his coplayer mysteriously inactive, and they weren't fakes. I call Jake, a player in W40, doing the exact same thing but with a 6 mil account and again without a coplayer, but against one of the best tribes Tribal Wars has seen. That's what I call tired. Any one of these players would have taken the incomings like they were all fakes with the accounts we put under fire.
There's a thing called sniping, teach your players how to do it before you claim yourselves elites.

How are Rx bragging? Where do these accusations originate? The only thing I have seen in the tribal forums are stuff like 'Great work guys keep it going!' and 'Let's not get carried away though, this is just the beginning.'

Under most any circumstances, if Rx was just a nooby rim tribe as they suspected they would have them wiped off the face of 61 in about 3-4 months and that's at a slow rate. Considering the fact that Gian's biggest war then was against us, they didn't fight very well now did they?

Again, how were we cocky? I don't remember reading a single thing cocky unless I defined 'Great work you guys I'm proud of all of you.' as cocky.

We haven't said that actually. Others have. My opinion is that Kraken or Waah! are just as good.

DeletedUser

And seriously? Two recaps? How could anyone have the audacity to claim this a decent tribe?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Rx, R-X
Side 2:
Tribes: Unity

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 2
Difference: 39

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 385,416
Side 2: 15,931
Difference: 369,485

chart
[/spoil]
And those two caps were against a player who foolishly nobled into enemy territory without being prepared. Although the tribe must account for it's member's actions it's not like we all did that.

We may not have complete bragging rights just yet but we don't deserve half the criticism we get.
Especially Bryce, I've never seen someone work harder on this game.

DeletedUser105276

Has this become a RX bragging thread now? So many large posts i really cba to read through them as 90% of them are bull anyway

Make a declaration thread if you want to post about the war 'Gang bang of Unity/riot/whatever their name is now' should do fine, 'jumping on the bandwaggon'... 'follow like sheep'.... i dunno just throwing some out there...

(Probably loads of Rx members going to get aggy about this... I joke)

DeletedUser105906

That was the point of my post. You made a baseless assumption of what the thread is about. Which I responded to by saying that you should read the thread if you want to know.

Think a bit more next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.