Unity or n00bity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Has this become a RX bragging thread now? So many large posts i really cba to read through them as 90% of them are bull anyway

Make a declaration thread if you want to post about the war 'Gang bang of Unity/riot/whatever their name is now' should do fine, 'jumping on the bandwaggon'... 'follow like sheep'.... i dunno just throwing some out there...

(Probably loads of Rx members going to get aggy about this... I joke)
If you actually read the posts and stopped assuming they were 90% bull without reading them you would have your answer.
It's not really what I'd consider a gang bang. And most, maybe even all, of these wars Unity brought upon themselves when they weren't ready nor skilled enough to take them, and this is what happens.

DeletedUser95593

Secondly, I never got rimmed lol. I actually barb'd fyi. Just because I didn't want to defend any more and waste 15+ hours sitting down sniping.

It's funny because you think its true. :)

You barbed with like 20-30 vills left. Even if you had barbed with 100+ vills it isn't a valid excuse lol. Had you not deleted you would have been rimmed.

Majority of tribes don't get nobled out, the players quit because of the continuing pressure from their attackers. Had you not been attacked by Gians/Riot, you would have not quit.

Oh and don't bother replying with "I was doing fine I sniped x amount of trains, im leet." Anybody can snipe trains sent from distance, not everyone can stick around when they are under heavy fire, you being a perfect example of that.

DeletedUser

It's funny because you think its true. :)

You barbed with like 20-30 vills left. Even if you had barbed with 100+ vills it isn't a valid excuse lol. Had you not deleted you would have been rimmed.

Majority of tribes don't get nobled out, the players quit because of the continuing pressure from their attackers. Had you not been attacked by Gians/Riot, you would have not quit.

Oh and don't bother replying with "I was doing fine I sniped x amount of trains, im leet." Anybody can snipe trains sent from distance, not everyone can stick around when they are under heavy fire, you being a perfect example of that.

Life deciding GCSE's (or A levels whatever it was) > playing a game, and one that we all know is very time consuming.
He dealt with it for a long time. And if anybody could snipe long distance trains why couldn't Unity?

DeletedUser105276

See i said Rx would get aggy about my post... Theres two arguments to the Riot war... 1. Riot are noobs and should be able to defend against Rx and because the arent Rx are now EPICCCCCC (which is the Rx argument) or 2. which is Riot are really good and getting gangbanged by 4 or 5 tribes (Riot argument) (whatever im not really bothered) both arguments are probably correct it just depends what side you're on, i personally dont like gangbangs, but i also dont like family tribes or ex family tribes so this is just a horrible situation. :'(

DeletedUser

ok there seems to be a mistake

#1 khare is not in Rx, no one in Rx has made this thread
#2 i dont see any Rx bragging, i snapped at KFM for an uninformed post that was wrong and have since taken that to PM, i see tox building me which i thank you buddy is not needed ill let my actions speak
#3 Contaberan might have had defence on the front but then again we are hitting D troops so then again i highly doubt that. october, as i said before, very active, quite skilled, bella sniped some of our trains but id say weve done a number on him, especially since weve seen game of thrones supporting and some Urban player who used to be in RU.

again if you read my post to kfm i said we got a surprise attack on a backline player not that we used a lightning bolt and took out all unity villages in our area. Id say it was an op and was met with sucess i dont see that as bragging if that is then i humbly apologize.

To add onto what cyber said, yes unity was attack Rx why would i not retaliate? You were attacking Rx for area clean up and as such we have defended i havent seen where anyone in Rx has claimed we were opped on, and if they did then its false.

KFM im not even going to grace your last post with a responce

DeletedUser95593

Life deciding GCSE's (or A levels whatever it was)

Are in May/June. He quit in July. Continue with that or another excuse. We know why he quit, I already explained why he quit. How long will it take him and others to admit that's why he quit?

He dealt with it for a long time. And if anybody could snipe long distance trains why couldn't Unity?

>Implying you have sent any or that is what I even said.

You hit Contaberan, a player in k37, in a K you dominate. He can go offline for a couple of hours and have 20+ villages nobled.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105906

It's funny because you think its true.
:)

I would have not been rimmed. You talk a lot about something you have no idea.

Your second point is right however. I left because of the constant attacks, I didn't want to deal with sitting down for hours when I had class the next morning. I was number 1 ODD for a reason while being around a million points the entire time I was being OP'd. Do yourself a favor and shut up until you learn your facts.

Now, trains sent were not from a distance, at least not the majority. I had trains coming in from next door villages that were stacked with 50k sp/sw.

But now I am back and up 60 caps on Unity. Gians put up more of a fight then most of your players. Its really quite sad.

DeletedUser

See i said Rx would get aggy about my post... Theres two arguments to the Riot war... 1. Riot are noobs and should be able to defend against Rx and because the arent Rx are now EPICCCCCC (which is the Rx argument) or 2. which is Riot are really good and getting gangbanged by 4 or 5 tribes (Riot argument) (whatever im not really bothered) both arguments are probably correct it just depends what side you're on, i personally dont like gangbangs, but i also dont like family tribes or ex family tribes so this is just a horrible situation. :'(

meh you called it right we got "aggy"

what id like to know is where an Rx player has said we were "EPICCCCCC", and unity is getting gang banged :p difference is impact didnt go around asking Rx to attack unity we came to that decision on our own, would we have done it had impact not declared is a different story and the answer tbh would probably have been no, as Rx doesent have the capacity to just suicide troops like unity does, but unity is at war with impact, so Rx took advantage after october kept attacking and ive said it over and over that we did a SURPRISE attack. So in a sence yea unity is getting gang banged but all the wars were brought on themselves, no Rx is not epic but were certainly not noobs either

DeletedUser

/facepalm. For the thousandth time, no one thinks we are epic. Good, decent, maybe, not epic. But yes, a good deal of Unity are noobs.

DeletedUser95593

I would have not been rimmed.

I didn't want to deal with sitting down for hours when I had class the next morning..

So you would have kept on playing tw all day, getting no sleep and having trouble with class the next morning? This is a no brainer, you were rimmed, you would have been rimmed, how can you be so arrogant as to think you would not have been?

"I'm l33t, I can't be rimmed, except when it gets in the way of rl in which case I will delete my account so that I'm not technically rimmed and be able to then, in the future, be able to post on the forums about how I'm l33t and can't be rimmed."

Get over yourself, newb. I wouldn't even be criticizing you if you actually admitted it, but your ego is that big that you are unable to. :lol:

No one can hold out forever. Tribal wars is about persistence, not how well you can defend/attack.

DeletedUser105906

So you would have kept on playing tw all day, getting no sleep and having trouble with class the next morning? This is a no brainer, you were rimmed, you would have been rimmed, how can you be so arrogant as to think you would not have been?

"I'm l33t, I can't be rimmed, except when it gets in the way of rl in which case I will delete my account so that I'm not technically rimmed and be able to then, in the future, be able to post on the forums about how I'm l33t and can't be rimmed."

Get over yourself, newb. I wouldn't even be criticizing you if you actually admitted it, but your ego is that big that you are unable to. :lol:

If I wanted to bother. I could of got a third co. Look I found a solution using my brain :icon_surprised::icon_idea:. You should try using it one day, might prove helpful.

Edit: "I would of been rimmed" I didn't know psychics existed. You are teaching me so much today. Thank you.

DeletedUser

Are in May/June. He quit in July. Continue with that or another excuse. We know why he quit, I already explained why he quit. How long will it take him and others to admit that's why he quit?

>Implying you have sent any or that is what I even said.

You hit Contaberan, a player in k37, in a K you dominate. He can go offline for a couple of hours and have 20+ villages nobled.
Did I say we didn't hit him? :/

Maybe he's in a different area? Common sense that not everybody has their exams the same time as you do. And when I had my GCSE's and A levels and such they were more spread out.

Why does everyone draw false assumptions out of what I say?

DeletedUser

The only player Rx player I've bragged about is Bryce because he's earned it. Rx knows this is just the beginning.

No one can hold out forever. Tribal wars is about persistence, not how well you can defend/attack.

Actually, it's about both. And when did Cyber say that or even imply it? Can we all just learn to stop taking things out of texts that clearly weren't meant to be taken out? And again, ad hominem arguments are pointless blather.

And, why is everyone saying we're bragging? Give me a single quote of us bragging (khafe isn't Rx). If anything I've actually said that it was not such a well planned op and that it was not just skill on our behalf but lack of it on there's. What have we bragged about?

DeletedUser95593

Maybe he's in a different area? Common sense that not everybody has their exams the same time as you do. And when I had my GCSE's and A levels and such they were more spread out.

Lol fail. GCSE'S and A levels are nationwide. All exams are at the same time.

If I wanted to bother. I could of got a third co. Look I found a solution using my brain :icon_surprised::icon_idea:. You should try using it one day, might prove helpful.

Then when he burns out, you get a new one, and a new one, and a new one, and a new one. Good idea.

alexwong

I would like to stay on topic. In my previous post, I did touch on dictatorship. Let's talk a bit more.

Over the last 7 days from 07 Aug to 13 Aug,

Unity total villages count has dropped by more than 200.
More than 1/2 of Unity members do not have significant increase in ODA.
More than 1/3 of Unity members are inactive/no growth.

alphabonkers gained 10 villages.
alphabonkers gained 114 ODA points. (yes, no typo error)

Since the beginning,

1/4 of alphabonkers villages come from internal/inactive family members.
alphabonkers ODA stood at 7.7 million, ranking 42 out of 56 in his tribe.
yet, alphabonkers ranked 10 in this server. (has he been using his tribe to benefit himself?)

The figures are for everyone to interpret. I think dictatorship has its merit (if you're the dictator or his inner circles). Otherwise, I think it's very bad for the tribe.

What do you guys think?

DeletedUser100466

I've had enough of this.

Firstly, who said Unity had to attack us? We were willing to keep peaceful with you and go back to a life of peacefully munching the noob tribes at our back and clear our territory. But, as Bryce said, you maid the very foolish error of attacking us, a tribe that had shown it can defend itself, in the middle of a war against a tribe far more elite than you lot, Impact (and come on now, (1)Noodle isn't a major threat, and neither are we. I doubt a tribe like Impact wouldn't be able to hold off both Unity, Rx and Noodle). (2)Two times have we been underestimated severely and two times have we proven you wrong.

1)If you are equilibrating Noodle with rx then damn you definitely downgraded noodle too much :d

2)Yes we underestimated you because you are crap and if you think you achieved too much by now then wake up dude .

You just took stupidity to a whole new level.

First off, neither of the players attacked in the first round of OPs were really doing anything in the Impact war. I find it hard to believe that a player (1)losing villages like october who has an entire K separating him from Impact is tired of fighting them. If so it must be intense :lol:

Secondly, (2)I never got rimmed lol. I actually barb'd fyi. Just because I didn't want to defend any more and waste 15+ hours sitting down sniping. I had baldi asking me to not snipe any more.

Thirdly, (3)who is being over confident. I have seen nothing but, well, the truth. Unity/Riot! were nobling Rx members in the area, not as a large OP but as clean up. It should be obvious they would retaliate and if Unity was not prepared, well it only shows the arrogance, and because of that, they are down about 100 caps.

1) I think you didn't hear in your tw career backline player stack front line player

2)http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=9580554
We rimmed your account 127 villa to 25+ something and the you hit delete

3)After taking 100 caps from a tribe who is fighting several top ranks tribe for past several months you guys are bragging in external as i never those faces in external before so yes you guys getting over confident

DeletedUser

Im sorry sam

#1 cyber isnt in Rx
#2 of coarse you havent the threads had nothing to do with Rx so Rx didnt post we like to mind our own business and this thread brought us out of our cave as again khare isnt Rx. So we werent the ones beating our chests and made the thread in the first place

DeletedUser

Im sorry sam

#1 cyber isnt in Rx
#2 of coarse you havent the threads had nothing to do with Rx so Rx didnt post we like to mind our own business and this thread brought us out of our cave as again khare isnt Rx. So we werent the ones beating our chests and made the thread in the first place

signed ;)

I am khare. no more no less without any defects :p(kidding)
a few of N00bity players can't accept the fact that they are in a weak tribe and they are going to fall apart sooner or later and with all of their trash talking about Noodle, some of Impact players, some of good players of RX, they will not have a safe place to run and to be honest, I like to see those guys prove themselves, but I am pretty sure that they can just prove their n00bity :))

DeletedUser

You just took stupidity to a whole new level.

First off, neither of the players attacked in the first round of OPs were really doing anything in the Impact war. I find it hard to believe that a player losing villages like october who has an entire K separating him from Impact is tired of fighting them. If so it must be intense :lol:

Secondly, I never got rimmed lol. I actually barb'd fyi. Just because I didn't want to defend any more and waste 15+ hours sitting down sniping. I had baldi asking me to not snipe any more.

Thirdly, who is being over confident. I have seen nothing but, well, the truth. Unity/Riot! were nobling Rx members in the area, not as a large OP but as clean up. It should be obvious they would retaliate and if Unity was not prepared, well it only shows the arrogance, and because of that, they are down about 100 caps.

Ok you barbed duee to losing some villages to riot. you quit because you lost a few as your sitter messed up. thats quiting due to riot beating you in my opinion.

contraban royal basterd and october have all attacked impact or have villages on impact border i am pretty sure. and those villages even though only a few would have been supported heavily. maybe they arent doing a big part but in that area they are fighting impact.

for gcses they are the same paper naton wide

occassionally anhhour maybe 2 seperates them from others but in that instance people who took it first have to wait until the others have finished in there school/college. they do not seperate them 2 months later when its the same paper for the entire year.

Status
Not open for further replies.