Promising Tribes

DeletedUser106998

clearly you lot are bad at guessing maybe you lot only have level 21 farms

DeletedUser

clearly you lot are bad at guessing maybe you lot only have level 21 farms

Look on stats

Your biggest growth is 44 which could be 22 farm

The 23 farm is 46 points

Since 46 is above your top growth then you cant have that level farm.

SO shut up on stop lying

DeletedUser106998

11. The Hungry Gnome 1,880 1 +68 +86 +122 +62 +78 +88 +107 +611

thats my growth so how can you say ive not grown 46 pnts :D

DeletedUser

village growth

The growth of the village shows what you build in your village or gives a picture of what you build.

Even if you upgraded it today and its not added on they still had bigger farms than you yesterday and so you cant comment, they have bigger farms than you and more troops than you.

Edit

Yes me and rosa both look to have read it wrong so it does look like 24 tops but still that still shows gokoo had a bigger farm than you and more villages so you cant comment on him

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

11. The Hungry Gnome 1,880 1 +68 +86 +122 +62 +78 +88 +107 +611

thats my growth so how can you say ive not grown 46 pnts :D

Individual points growth, its marked by the hour? If i'm correct. Anyway your maximum growth is 55 which is a level 24 farm. You had 1k sword, 1k spear, 1k axe and bragged about your amounting L.c count.

DeletedUser107236

You will never know more then the owner , what's the point of guessing things of this . Just get your semi nuke over there and you will find out on behalf of everyone :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You will never know more then the owner , what's the point of guessing things of this . Just get your semi nuke over there and you will find out on behalf of everyone :icon_biggrin:

He could always print screen it.

DeletedUser106998

your right i could but then again i have nothing too prove to anyone on this forum

DeletedUser

Individual points growth, its marked by the hour? If i'm correct. Anyway your maximum growth is 55 which is a level 24 farm. You had 1k sword, 1k spear, 1k axe and bragged about your amounting L.c count.

Thanks for showing us just how little you guys know about what he has :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

onfire seem to be here now so i ask my original question

Why are you guys only nobling barbs tops about 1k when you have so many troops?

@ shinobi cat said had meaning thats what he had when he was scouted last not what he has now.

DeletedUser107236

I'm sure onfire have every reason for their doing all this while . Besides if you are trying to make yourself sound so capable why don't you just noble ONFIRE .

DeletedUser

onfire seem to be here now so i ask my original question

Why are you guys only nobling barbs tops about 1k when you have so many troops?

@ shinobi cat said had meaning thats what he had when he was scouted last not what he has now.

Really is onfire here? 2 members WOW well spotted, still as smart as in the last world

The question is why are you still posting on externals when you're unwanted on nearly every world?
You're hated by so many for shit posts and no common sense..
But since it hasn't sunk in yet, people are starting to ignore you hoping you'll go away.

But I'll give you a hint because there are reasons, look at where they are located and what is around them..
If you can't tell then I don't see the point in explaining :)

I know what he said and either way you guys have no idea
I've seen the account so it's amusing me more then anything else ;)

DeletedUser

I'm sure onfire have every reason for their doing all this while . Besides if you are trying to make yourself sound so capable why don't you just noble ONFIRE .

Im not next to any onfire player. Onfire members posted saying munch are nobling crap and are pointwhores, and Yet so far they have shown that they are nobling worse and farms are similar sizes.

Onfire tried to make munch look bad and i asked them there reason for nobling such small villages and they keep saying munch are rubbish.

Is it munchs fault that onfire are nobling bad villages? as every answer an onfire player gives is about munch. noble better villages than munch if you want to insult munch, and could i have an answer as to why such poor nobling?

Onfire is trying to sound good and make munch look bad but it is no better than munch and to be honest nobling alot worse atm.