Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

What do guys think of the Tribes right now?

I think "Where?" is quite promising.

DeletedUser103537

Umm who be this Where? tribe. Also who be this onfire tribe. Also who be this jelly tribe. Who be this Munch tribe. Also from what I noticed a lot of people not building any troops quite sad. This be my list of promising tribes. Please look at and evaluate all four tribes.

DeletedUser

You dont need to play internet tough just because I did not understand you, I asked a question and you're cocky, very mature done ...

DeletedUser56123

They tend to type more than talk. Seems to work better.
I talk in the Externals because I am POWERFUL,

Hello my name is pooh1016 duke of the best tribe in W64, as you can see finding members for such an awesome tribe is very difficult. ( everyone is not powerful ) but I still have hope that soon people will start to crave power and grow thus giving me the members I need to run my Club.

I know times are with high unemployment thats why I will always have a job open for those seeking to work at TPC (The Power Club)

DeletedUser

I talk in the Externals because I am POWERFUL,

Hello my name is pooh1016 duke of the best tribe in W64, as you can see finding members for such an awesome tribe is very difficult. ( everyone is not powerful ) but I still have hope that soon people will start to crave power and grow thus giving me the members I need to run my Club.

I know times are with high unemployment thats why I will always have a job open for those seeking to work at TPC (The Power Club)

Go Troll somewhere else.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
You dont need to play internet tough just because I did not understand you, I asked a question and you're cocky, very mature done ...

You were serious?

Seriously?

Can't you Google the word "Biased"?

Meh.[/FONT]

DeletedUser

Go Troll somewhere else.

You were serious?

Seriously?

Can't you Google the word "Biased"?

Meh.

e31.jpg

DeletedUser56123

Go Troll somewhere else.

Hey now go clam down and look up the word troll I think the look something like this
troll-doll_240.jpg

I'm not a troll, I am a bear that eats honey like this.
200full13.jpg

Also I have powerful feelings please try not to hurt them, I promise to be more promising on the next world

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think ~DARK~ can go far as well. Our family tribes and us have already defeated MMS within two days with over 11000 OD.

DeletedUser

nice, getting that OD must of took some real doing, huh? How did you defeat them?

DeletedUser

we attacked them and made them our farms. SIMPLE. And it is quite good OD at this stage considering it was straight after BP.

Last edited by a moderator: