Promising Tribes

DeletedUser95698

a family tribe? won a war and gained 11,000 OD in 2 days? didn't post a PnP about it?
Teach me your ways.

DeletedUser1082

24629704.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

These threads are only made by people too lazy to do their own research on tribes.

DeletedUser

Obviously the tribes in the top 5 are the best - Rest are just noobs.. Big up yo'self!

Hyborean

Reaction score
Hey Malreaux, Since this thread is already off topic, I'm curious. Are you a guy or a girl?
The cute puss n' boots picture confuses me. o.e

DeletedUser1082

I don't think that should be an excuse to drag it further off topic, but I'm a guy, my name's Steve.

what's everyone thinking about Rage ? they climbed through the ranks pretty quickly

NATMUS

I think =FUN= Are decent but there in the same K as Where? ;) so we will see how well they do.

And i'm another one from Where? now talking.

Forums just bore me at the start.

DeletedUser

I think the tribe Elite- not Elite the crappy family one will go far. Ye, it is biased, but it is true.

Problem?

P.s. I think Where? will go far as well.

DeletedUser

I think =FUN= Are decent but there in the same K as Where? ;) so we will see how well they do.

And i'm another one from Where? now talking.

Forums just bore me at the start.
You just bore me. :|

DeletedUser103768

Hey Malreaux, Since this thread is already off topic, I'm curious. Are you a guy or a girl?
The cute puss n' boots picture confuses me. o.e

I've been told Steve is a boy.

Back on topic - Where? does seem like a tribe to watch, just made it into the top 20 as well.

Dan Rather

Where? is a little spread out in some areas, but if they can successfully consolidate, they will be around for a while to come.