Promising Tribes

DeletedUser

I pointed out onfire because its your tribe and you made a comment on stats when your tribes are worse atm. I do not know much about either tribe but if there troop counts are that bad why are you not farming them?

Hungry i got it but you are talking about something different. i commented on nobling your commented on troops, which had nothing to do with what i said. I said about nobling because your tribe member said nobling small means no troops so i asked the reason for your tribes top member nobling poorly.

I only commented about the nobling and how bad it was because the player who commented about a tribes nobling has a tribe nobling worse villages. That is all i was saying.

In all worlds i see mails of players saying they may leave but until it happens they are still there so it makes no difference.
Oh my god. You're back. :|

DeletedUser

I pointed out onfire because its your tribe and you made a comment on stats when your tribes are worse atm.

His own tribe's performance doesn't invalidate his opinion. If munch have mostly sub 1:1 troops/points ratios then they are a bad tribe, regardless of the tribe of the person who pointed this out. Please try using the logics.

DeletedUser

nauz asked me for a 1 on 1 on world 63 forum remember i had to come back.

shame he wont actually tell me where or when he starts or what name he will be using until way to late.

at ohgod

I did not say it invalidates his opinion, i asked why his tribe are nobling worse villages than a tribe who they rate poorly, but am yet to recieve an answer except that munch are pointwhores.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106998

nauz asked me for a 1 on 1 on world 63 forum remember i had to come back.shame he wont actually tell me where or when he starts or what name he will be using until way to late.at ohgod I did not say it invalidates his opinion, i asked why his tribe are nobling worse villages than a tribe who they rate poorly, but am yet to recieve an answer except that munch are pointwhores.
i can see this guys getting backtimed!!1 remember dude its packats and you can only noble somthing with 3 nobles, maybe thats a reason? he didnt want to get backtimeswhat tribe are you in? or you not gonna say?

DeletedUser

Go away kung fu master!!!!
I had enough of you on the externals over the last few worlds i've played!
You do my head in kid now get lost!

DeletedUser

i can see this guys getting backtimed!!1 remember dude its packats and you can only noble somthing with 3 nobles, maybe thats a reason? he didnt want to get backtimeswhat tribe are you in? or you not gonna say?

I did say earlier. I may get backtimed but its a game and it happens, but there are ways of stopping backtimes, cats timed etc.

I dont know why we are talking about me

ALl i asked is why is your tribe nobling such small villages? thats all i want to know nothing more.

DeletedUser

Go away kung fu master!!!!
I had enough of you on the externals over the last few worlds i've played!
You do my head in kid now get lost!

No, just no. He stays, i have spoken so the matter has been resolved. All agreed? Yes.

Munch,

Backtimed? Seriously? Coming from the guy that had a mili second backtime war? Seriously? If we all played to your standard of skill nobody would noble, unless someone is telling porkies. Players should noble goodish villages, take the risk. Either that or we'd all be forced to barb noble, since they don't attack back.
INTRODUCING, THE TWO TIME CHAMPION OF WORLD, SPEED SEASON CHAMPION! REPRESENTING ONFIRE IN THE RED CORNER! THE HUNGRY GNOME! Seriously? I mean C'mon, not rocket science. People suck, my first quote only enforces that.

Both Onfire and Much are semi decent, nothing special but have potential, agreed?

I like the look of where?

2v9apow.png
[/spoil]

Players line up - You serious? They that kinky? We should all apply.
[spoil]
spoNameRankPointsGlobal RankVillages
fundamental16.484112
Pain.Carbon26.104162
keredlee34.358541
GotWood?43.2521221
Merrick253.2181251
Curs3d You62.9801731
Lucaya72.8782011
Wasted Potential82.5823241
Suicide Man92.5393511
Cats Axe Rams Nobles102.4184321
Finally sober (kyle and his sweatsuit)112.3844571
Ziyie122.0578521
loki297.1132.0378841
ImGonnaGrapeYou142.0358921
Noobs on Ice152.0239131
Oops-A-Daisey161.9989721
Girls Like Big Nukes171.9581.0681
BorntoBash181.7061.7541
Bubby.191.6302.0581
balloons x3201.4103.0921
Kelly s211.3063.7271
DreamBrothers229736.2461
The perfect storm237737.9781
Jza08 (licking windows)247308.3571
Flash - Thunder2510120.9071
[/spoil]

DeletedUser1082

Where are an excellent tribe, only a few minor hickups of noob tribes trying to attack them

Where? is in blue, these are the nub tribes that, to my knowledge, have been wasting their troops on them so far:
[spoil]
1d045880a6c86c3279e08fe3ec6bc275.png
[/spoil]

So far they've had a consistently large ODA, currently rank 5 for their rank 23 in points. Not wasting troops, backtiming attackers.
[spoil]
b85a34bd984126ceb30af7cc34999325.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser93450

Bad diplomatic skills if you guys are already being hit by nub tribes.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser106998

Munch,

Backtimed? Seriously? Coming from the guy that had a mili second backtime war? Seriously? If we all played to your standard of skill nobody would noble, unless someone is telling porkies. Players should noble goodish villages, take the risk. Either that or we'd all be forced to barb noble, since they don't attack back.
INTRODUCING, THE TWO TIME CHAMPION OF WORLD, SPEED SEASON CHAMPION! REPRESENTING ONFIRE IN THE RED CORNER! THE HUNGRY GNOME! Seriously? I mean C'mon, not rocket science. People suck, my first quote only enforces that.

Both Onfire and Much are semi decent, nothing special but have potential, agreed?

and lets lay some proper facts out

here are a few reports to prove how proper awesome munch are

And here is there leader
http://en64.tribalwars.net/public_report/b3c5cc327fe33bb1e8d5635f9ab5281c

he may aswel hit the restart button with them troops

Followed by there top member
http://en64.tribalwars.net/public_report/0a9f4f1db1c6f50fbb36d094cf4f71db

if he thinks this troop count is impressive for a top 20 player i would suggest someone nobling him

and last but not least followed by there power guy

http://en64.tribalwars.net/public_report/584e6355a20490c2a1326d4b1acfd659

now for all munch members who use the forum i would suggest looking for a new tirbe because there troop counts are utterly pathetic

DeletedUser

Yes, gnome. We are sorry that we were dragged into conflict with L3gion, Lgion, =ET= & =ED= while you guys did? Farm and build mixed villages. Then we were lucky enough for you to attack us, then do you best to disrupt us. Mailing our members, general trolling on the forums.
You've done really well there.

Speed champion! Your awesom.

DeletedUser106998

wow thats funny very funny because im a friends with a guy in your tribe and he says that l3gion raped your tribe in a 1 on 1 and the other 3 tribes did nothing i wonder who is lyinh

DeletedUser

the 2 onfire players who have nobled have both nobled worse villages than munch so maybe look to your own tribes problems. Your 1800 points and level 3 scouts that suprises me as i dont see you doing too well.

1800 points next to a 6k player ill wait and see who wins that fight.

l3gion family is not a 1 on 1 and they are 2 times bigger, theres bound to be some troop losses isnt there?

you are next to gokoo and he has got a second village your size. His first village he has a bigger farm than you.

You have less troops than him in 1 village so cant really comment on troop counts, hes growing faster will have a lower troop ratio.

gokoo started same time as you hungry hippo and he has tripled your growth and has a bigger army and a second village.

Who has done better? him or you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow thats funny very funny because im a friends with a guy in your tribe and he says that l3gion raped your tribe in a 1 on 1 and the other 3 tribes did nothing i wonder who is lyinh

Yes, you are.

I'd love to see this conversation. Since you already mailed your friends in Munch asking them to hype you up, you should have no problem putting them up on the forum. =ET= & =ED= did alot, they are good tribes. L3gion have been in the top five and were rank one, then their academy chipped in.
I've seen the reports, sat the account and been in the war mate, seriously? i

You have nothing, haven't done much. Onfire in general have stayed pretty clear and out of trouble, as a collective onfire are good. If they had worries, your friends could have voiced them. Yet, they still choose to be in, help and fight with us in Munch.

DeletedUser106998

king fu master please refresh my memory about the level of my farm because as far as i know no member of munch know what level is is so if you can please tell everyone your guess id be interested in knowing how you know but i can asssure you that my farm level is higher then what his is

DeletedUser106998

well then im sorry to say this but your guess is completly wrong

DeletedUser

king fu master please refresh my memory about the level of my farm because as far as i know no member of munch know what level is is so if you can please tell everyone your guess id be interested in knowing how you know but i can asssure you that my farm level is higher then what his is

22 is maximum but if your saying wrong then 21