Chronicles of a Team Tournament 2012

DeletedUser107438

Theres a technique to dodge with FA..

I know, that is how I dodged it, but you cannot dodge nobles with fa, as you cant enter them in the fa templates.

And to be fair to cornish, he did manage to snipe my 2 sec train, as I stated earlier, I would have canceled and resent as it severely lagged, but I thought I would risk it since cornish was playing :icon_wink:, it was the 6 sec backtime and failed spamming that amused me

@Cornish, I never spammed you, and the def was mine, I wasnt stacked, so why wouldnt I let you hit my def, ohh and btw it was alexio who went def and lc, since he didnt have a prem acc. Plus just cause you tried to recruit us into your tribe (since you are aware you arent good enough, and wanted to be allowed to grow in peace) doesnt mean we were with you, so when I decided to attack you, I wasnt backstabbing, just taking out the competition. And I assume when you said I was 'crap' you think you are better :lol: I would like to remind you, that whilst you had milad and mr nobler doing start up, whereas alexio did start up, so despite you being 1k ahead and have nearly 1k more lc you still failed. Now I aint gonna start insulting you, I leave the personal insults to you. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

do you want to bring the times in here please

because your talking so much shit its unreal and 8 sec bactime that made me lool you slap players do really suck cant even send 1 sec trains and have to send 20+ attacks to hide you 4 sec train :D and also get 5k def stacked to try to stop the backtime which stil did not work as i cleared that with just my lc you then lost a furth 1 nbole

your crap always will be so dont come here acting big and hard if you got to be stacked and backstabb to even noble someone nice 1 bro your so pro :icon_eek:

kk, I think everyone already knows this but I'm going to highlight it and say Sunrise is better than you.

This whole rant from you is basically you saying, "He sent a 4 second train therefore he is noob, but I wasn't able to find that 4 second train because he... SPAMMED?" As for the rest of it, seems utter bs to me. If he had 5k def you wouldn't clear him with just lc. If he was crap you would have beat him. Let me tell you right now we would never have an nap with you, ever ever ever ever ever.

So what is your point here corny?

olympus

Like Sunrise said, you sending a mail asking the account to join your tribe doesn't mean he is your ally. The fact he didn't respond and join should be clear enough.

Also if we actually wanted to backstab you :

[9/17/2012 2:25:28 PM] Mr.nObLeR: mate
[9/17/2012 2:25:31 PM | Edited 2:25:33 PM] Mr.nObLeR: can you play my .co.uk
[9/17/2012 2:25:36 PM] Mr.nObLeR: i am rank 1
[9/17/2012 2:25:45 PM] Mr.nObLeR: and just noble 3 players and the round is over lol

I could have royally screwed you over this way, alas i dont backstab so i didn't accept it.

DeletedUser

So I'm curious as to what is actually labeled as Backstabbing?

DeletedUser80720

I know, that is how I dodged it, but you cannot dodge nobles with fa, as you cant enter them in the fa templates.

And to be fair to cornish, he did manage to snipe my 2 sec train, as I stated earlier, I would have canceled and resent as it severely lagged, but I thought I would risk it since cornish was playing :icon_wink:, it was the 6 sec backtime and failed spamming that amused me

@Cornish, I never spammed you, and the def was mine, I wasnt stacked, so why wouldnt I let you hit my def, ohh and btw it was alexio who went def and lc, since he didnt have a prem acc. Plus just cause you tried to recruit us into your tribe (since you are aware you arent good enough, and wanted to be allowed to grow in peace) doesnt mean we were with you, so when I decided to attack you, I wasnt backstabbing, just taking out the competition. And I assume when you said I was 'crap' you think you are better :lol: I would like to remind you, that whilst you had milad and mr nobler doing start up, whereas alexio did start up, so despite you being 1k ahead and have nearly 1k more lc you still failed. Now I aint gonna start insulting you, I leave the personal insults to you. :icon_rolleyes:

this made me laugh you have 3.5k sp 1.5k swords i clesared it all out anf killed a nobler with the backtime which was no way 6 secs or where was the dodge? :icon_eek: also i have 2.3k more lc than what you did all you have was 700 :lol: and back to the point i did not offer ypou to join the tribe lol that was either milad or nobler i was on for like 2 mins before train was sent :( and before i went on i was told not to attack you by milad himself if i was aloud to attack you believe it or not i would of taken your village with ease as if you can only send a 4 sec train doubt your sniping -1 sec train seriously you matt nor adam has any skill so i dont even see why your posting here

DeletedUser

waffle waffle waffle waffle -1 sec train seriously you matt nor adam has any skill so i dont even see why your posting here

Adam > 10 of you. Play .net so I can show you how truly terrible at this game you are.

DeletedUser80720

Adam > 10 of you. Play .net so I can show you how truly terrible at this game you are.

dont like the truth ayy nobhead adam has no skill and you wont admit it wohoo nice one :D im not the only one who will say it either

half the people that play this game says he has know skill your the only guy here sucking his cock sam maybe take your finger put off his ass and let him try to defend him self

DeletedUser

He doesn't need to, anyone who's actually played with/against him knows he can play... Something you never actually learned to, I think the most advanced thing I ever saw you do against me was a 1 second backtime? :L

DeletedUser80720

He doesn't need to, anyone who's actually played with/against him knows he can play... Something you never actually learned to, I think the most advanced thing I ever saw you do against me was a 1 second backtime? :L

ohhh so now your admitting a 1 second backtime cleared god man your thick your not as good as you think you are belive it or not i can name people better so be quitr

DeletedUser

dont like the truth ayy *awesome* adam has no skill and you wont admit it wohoo nice one :D im not the only one who will say it either

half the people that play this game says he has know skill your the only guy here sucking his *nose* sam maybe take your finger put off his *ear* and let him try to defend him self
mmm Fairly sure the only "people" who say that is Adrian, and he only says it because Adam is associated with me. His big gay addiction towards me (And I say gay not as an insult, but in its actual definition because who else stalks the same guy everywhere for over 2 years?) So yeah, argument flawed there. Also the fact that you can't keep up in growth with anyone half decent, nor the fact that you can snipe, dodge (Can he even backtime?). The only threat to anything you are corny are the barbs Scratch that.

DeletedUser

ohhh so now your admitting a 1 second backtime cleared god man your thick your not as good as you think you are belive it or not i can name people better so be quitr

Quote where I said it cleared me xD I doubt you could even get enough troops during startup to clear my O xD But at least you've acknowledged me as god.

DeletedUser

Someone please explain to me what do Matt's frustrations and Cornish have in common with me and my brother's team winning the championship? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Can someone grab a dictionary for Adrian so he can learn the definition of frustration?

DeletedUser

In psychology, frustration is a common emotional response to opposition. Related to anger and disappointment, it arises from the perceived resistance to the fulfillment of individual will. The greater the obstruction, and the greater the will, the more the frustration is likely to be.

Questions:

Is Matt in opposition related to most of speed's finest players (me, my brother, sammy, milad, will, mr. nobler, ramesh, aiden, James, the current winners on .uk speed etc) ?
Is Matt disappointed for not being able to win ANYTHING yet?
Does Matt have a big wounded ego from the fact that he has lost practically every battle and every attempt to win a season / championship / anything at all in this game?
Does Matt have a great desire to be perceived as a good player, despite not being one?
Is Matt senselessly spamming my thread, instead of CONGRATULATING both the winner tribe (including me :icon_redface:) AND Sammy's team?

Answer the questions, then read the definition again :)

DeletedUser

Interesting, so in reading the definition and understanding it's meaning (On a fairly basic level) you're trying to bait me into becoming frustrated?

Tell you what I'll answer those questions if you finally decide to 1v1 me hotshot.

Last edited by a moderator: