Pacman under DaB out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser95452

2012,September 15th, 14:29

Reading the Update List on first post looks like PACMAN got well known names from many worlds :)

Just guessing if all gather in same tribe .. whom will they fight after ;p

^ 25 days after ... world looks cooler :)

sp.ag

Forum apologies. Muffin merges. Dabearo trying to please everyone. I see now why you failed. You're all a bunch of 10 year old girls.

Also, Hard. you are a terrible person. Don't be mad because somebody recognized it. Just make a map or something and forget all about it.

lol :icon_idea:

Social Disorder

Gotta say I've seen this one coming as soon as the decision circulars started being sent..

Repinski

Harlos showing these little spoiled brats how tribes used to be ran before tw went shit. Well served.

And googly has the biggest mouth and least to show for it in this game so I am not surprised he alone could stir the pot up like this. Lesson is: Dont play with googly. Ever.

You obviously are a very naive person if you think Googly has nothing to show for himself over his time on this game. I'd be willing to bet he's achieved more than you any day of the week personally.

2 world wins, another on a different world, and soon to be leading a premade to world victory in w62.

DeletedUser107679

You obviously are a very naive person if you think Googly has nothing to show for himself over his time on this game. I'd be willing to bet he's achieved more than you any day of the week personally.

2 world wins, another on a different world, and soon to be leading a premade to world victory in w62.

World wins are such a feat in itself, oh yes. Winning w62 by a merge is such a feat. I stand corrected sir.

DeletedUser

He still has to get in a position in which merging to win is possible. You can't take that away from someone.

DeletedUser

I don't care what no one says about Dab,hes in great leader in my book.He talked to me more then any other leader i ever had.Thats says alot and means alot when your leader is checking on you.People can say what they want about the diplomacy and tactics he use.I just find it hard to lead a tribe when you got this one over here crying about something thats been solved a long time ago,and others going back and forward.What killed this tribe was internal problems,didnt have nothing to do with the leadership by Dab nor the diplomacy.There are just alot of people who thought they where bigger then the tribe,there are just some people that cant be led.

DeletedUser107679

He still has to get in a position in which merging to win is possible. You can't take that away from someone.

I cannot take away what? The embarrassment? You are a funny guy if you think thats actually a achievement. You would think now that so many worlds have ended and everything from family tribes, mass-mergers and just generally crappy people have won worlds people would understand it says nothing at all in itself.

DeletedUser

World wins are such a feat in itself, oh yes. Winning w62 by a merge is such a feat. I stand corrected sir.

Butthurt Org member much? :lol:

Anyone who knows Googly knows that he is always in the mood to troll. But, having worked alongside him and Rep to bring Agency where it is today (And we can't forget Foc), I have nothing but respect for the two of them.

A few grievances I have against Dab and now Harlos as a leader.

1)Allowing bullying to foster within the tribe. There are certain lines that were crossed, and the result was those who were bullied received the blame. There are more examples than just Googly's case. But you won't hear about those, because anyone who complained was simply labelled as "Googly's friend" with the implication that we couldn't form rational thought without consulting Googly and that our views were inherently marginal. I believe the term Dab used to collectively refer to everyone who disagreed with him who wasn't Googly was "mindless sheep".

2) Engaging in shady diplomacy that leaves members high and dry when the truth comes out.

3) Having an ego trip about being Mr. Bossman Dingo. Fun fact for all you "leaders" out there. This is a game, it should be fun. I don't log in to fulfill your secret desires of being a tyrannical 13 year old. Kicking people who disagree and then anyone who voices dissent is tantamount to a purge brought about by a hissy fit because your mom wouldn't buy you a candy bar.

DeletedUser

I cannot take away what? The embarrassment? You are a funny guy if you think thats actually a achievement. You would think now that so many worlds have ended and everything from family tribes, mass-mergers and just generally crappy people have won worlds people would understand it says nothing at all in itself.
So you want to sit here and tell me that it takes no skill to win a world?

DeletedUser1082

Actually winning a world isn't hard, but getting into a position where all your opposition is defeated is. The difference between the players that brag about winning worlds and those that quit earlier is that the former have the patience to sit around yawning at their account for months on end doing nothing, not that they have more skill.

DeletedUser20939

So you want to sit here and tell me that it takes no skill to win a world?

yes it takes a lot of will to stay that long on a world no skill. I could have won a world by now, if I sticked to it, if I stayed to all my accs I would be around winning 2 worlds now. I didn't left because of the lack of skill but more boredom or other things. So I will argue it takes no real skill to win a world just stick long enough.

And accusing MM...Food of achieving nothing in this game is just silly.

kalkoenvet

What?? Dab left? Damn I should log in more. I have no idea what's going on.

DeletedUser

yes it takes a lot of will to stay that long on a world no skill. I could have won a world by now, if I sticked to it, if I stayed to all my accs I would be around winning 2 worlds now. I didn't left because of the lack of skill but more boredom or other things. So I will argue it takes no real skill to win a world just stick long enough.

And accusing MM...Food of achieving nothing in this game is just silly.
When did I accuse him of achieving nothing? I didn't. Please don't try to put words in my mouth. And my original point wasn't saying that it takes skill to win a world, it was that it takes skill to get in a position to win a world.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The enjoyment near the end comes in helping others more than anything else. As without backing & help you would never be in the position to win a world.

Status
Not open for further replies.