If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

lol... so has the world really fallen to where we are bickering over the quality of barb nobles?

I think the point was missed... while MM may be eating barbs, we are also nobling W2V villas.

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: 04/10/2012 00:00:00 to 08/10/2012 20:27:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 454
Side 2: 433
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,241,540
Side 2: 4,081,877
Difference: 159,663

chart

DeletedUser

Shrug..effort and troop counts are cyclical and i remember an earlier stretch of a few days where you held your own before another stretch of significant losses. I feel like we're moving the lines forward. And the growth argument is silly and does not relate to the fight at all. Does not the turkey grow fat all year and still find no success when the blade meets its neck? (I used to be pals with Socrates!)

Oldman, I love So-crates, And I like the way you approach things with wisdom, Always understated, But wise,(I just happen to think you are mistaken this time....LOL)

DeletedUser102906

haven't wrote anything here for a long time :)
this war is pretty good so far,i think we are giving a much better fight then W2V thought we will. Especially in last 5-6days. So far nobody made any bigger push on any side of the border,"enemy" clusters inside MM territory and W2V territory are more or less cleared,so we are looking at long (and i hope) very interesting and dinamic border war. As far as i can see most interesting fights atm are on k43 border where W2V is making pretty solid push,taking a lot of ground,k65 border where MM is taking a lot of vills trying to push W2V from that K,taking ground but very slowly...bottom line,so far it's very nice war with more then 200war caps average per day,which is very good,i hope both sides will remain active and that this war will be war to remember...

DeletedUser

Tide has turned again.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 163
Side 2: 194
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 94
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,562,409
Side 2: 1,829,402
Difference: 266,993

chart

Side 1: 1,005,900
Side 2: 899,628
Difference: 106,272

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser100427

this war is pretty good so far,i think we are giving a much better fight then W2V thought we will. Especially in last 5-6days.

Quite the contrary actually, one thing we have never done in W2V was underestimate -MM- infact we were disappointed with the performance in the first month but as you said, the past 5-6 days have been really good; keep up the good work.

DeletedUser100410

Tide has turned again.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 163
Side 2: 194
Difference: 31

chart

Side 1: 106
Side 2: 94
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,562,409
Side 2: 1,829,402
Difference: 266,993

chart

Side 1: 1,005,900
Side 2: 899,628
Difference: 106,272

chart

[/spoil]

60 non MM conquers from W2V in one day, i hope those are not all barbs with a solid reason!

DeletedUser

haven't wrote anything here for a long time :)
this war is pretty good so far,i think we are giving a much better fight then W2V thought we will. Especially in last 5-6days. So far nobody made any bigger push on any side of the border,"enemy" clusters inside MM territory and W2V territory are more or less cleared,so we are looking at long (and i hope) very interesting and dinamic border war. As far as i can see most interesting fights atm are on k43 border where W2V is making pretty solid push,taking a lot of ground,k65 border where MM is taking a lot of vills trying to push W2V from that K,taking ground but very slowly...bottom line,so far it's very nice war with more then 200war caps average per day,which is very good,i hope both sides will remain active and that this war will be war to remember...

Good post, refreshing :)

DeletedUser

Twas a hard fought week.

Good fites to all.

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 601
Side 2: 481
Difference: 120

chart

Side 1: 5,674,313
Side 2: 4,580,129
Difference: 1,094,184

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

another nice op by barbs, 77 villages off -MM- taken in a single second, they still remain a serious contender.

DeletedUser

With or without barbs, -MM- changed over time from "joke (rim) tribe" into something which can stand against
W2V.

another nice op by barbs, 77 villages off -MM- taken in a single second, they still remain a serious contender.

DeletedUser

With or without barbs, -MM- changed over time from "joke (rim) tribe" into something which can stand against
W2V.

I should hope so, otherwise even considering a merge would've been degrading to the ideals W2V holds dear.