If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

It looks like to me and from the stats that we are nobling YOU at an equal rate you are nobling us, as well we are nobling barbs on top of that, matching your war conquers and exceeding your growth. Of course you won't notice this until it's too late because you are so full of yourselves you can't see the ground for your nose. But anyhow, carry on with your awesomeness, it will carry you right into the grave, I'm sure. Additionally Manta, I notice you are nobling a number of barbs in k23, are you expecting the frontline to move there soon? I'm sure these must be the strategic barbs your tribe keeps telling me about, or are you just running with your tail between your legs?

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 472
Side 2: 225
Difference: 247

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 178
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,899,133
Side 2: 2,115,203
Difference: 1,783,930

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,671,183
Side 2: 1,667,876
Difference: 3,307

chart
[/spoil]
well when W2V conquer barbs , they are not mere barbs u know ... w2v's awesomeness turn them into highly skilled players and well fought well thought OPs .

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
gear up -mm- some of your tribe mates turning into barb soon...store those packets and queue those nobles....they can come anytime!!

DeletedUser

For the past three days MM has done well and in effect 'grew' from the barbs. On all the days before that, not so much. I'm not sure if taking the long-term trend into account (as you seem fond of) can be written off as conceit that easily. :icon_wink:

@2hot; Offtopic, I can't recall playing WL with you, and if I did I definitely never remember single games, so yeah.

well when W2V conquer barbs , they are not mere barbs u know ... w2v's awesomeness turn them into highly skilled players and well fought well thought OPs .
No, these were just run-of-the-mill, shitty, mere barbs with no strategic importance at all. I wouldn't call it 'running with his tail between his legs', but he definitely scurried off in a moment of weakness, yes. Not to worry, it won't become a habit, so you'll still have your strategic edge. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It looks like to me and from the stats that we are nobling YOU at an equal rate you are nobling us, as well we are nobling barbs on top of that, matching your war conquers and exceeding your growth. Of course you won't notice this until it's too late because you are so full of yourselves you can't see the ground for your nose. But anyhow, carry on with your awesomeness, it will carry you right into the grave, I'm sure. Additionally Manta, I notice you are nobling a number of barbs in k23, are you expecting the frontline to move there soon? I'm sure these must be the strategic barbs your tribe keeps telling me about, or are you just running with your tail between your legs?

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Side 2:
Tribes: W2V

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 472
Side 2: 225
Difference: 247

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 181
Side 2: 178
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,899,133
Side 2: 2,115,203
Difference: 1,783,930

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,671,183
Side 2: 1,667,876
Difference: 3,307

chart
[/spoil]

Of course. My use of defense nobles to noble barbs *to get rid of them* is clearly me running with my tail between my legs.

Ooops, -MM- got me.

DeletedUser

Direct -MM- clash against W2V (without barbs) will likely lead to disaster for -MM- therefore I think their current
strategy is meaningful.

Unfortunately this may leave mark on both tribes, people will get bored and less active, at the end merger of active players may be the only way how to win this world.

DeletedUser

Of course. My use of defense nobles to noble barbs *to get rid of them* is clearly me running with my tail between my legs.

Ooops, -MM- got me.

That might just be the point, when W2V nobles barbs it is for a "reason" that just might be true for some on the other side as well...jeez

DeletedUser

@2hot; Offtopic, I can't recall playing WL with you, and if I did I definitely never remember single games, so yeah.

u must've suppressed the memory of the massive ownage. 2hot > rukoh @ strategy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

That might just be the point, when W2V nobles barbs it is for a "reason" that just might be true for some on the other side as well...jeez

Everyone has a reason, yours (read: the other side) is just not an acceptable one.

DeletedUser

not acceptable to you and yours which has no bearing on mine or ours
read: no one cares what you think about the barbs really
Im fairly certain that if no one cared what one thought they would cease defending themselves regarding the issue. o_O

DeletedUser

read: no one cares what you think about the barbs really

Then why did you come to defend the ideal to begin with?

You're just pulling my chain, right? Surely no one could be stupid enough to defend what they claim to not care about.

DeletedUser

It looks like to me and from the stats that we are nobling YOU at an equal rate you are nobling us, as well we are nobling barbs on top of that, matching your war conquers and exceeding your growth.

Shrug..effort and troop counts are cyclical and i remember an earlier stretch of a few days where you held your own before another stretch of significant losses. I feel like we're moving the lines forward. And the growth argument is silly and does not relate to the fight at all. Does not the turkey grow fat all year and still find no success when the blade meets its neck? (I used to be pals with Socrates!)

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i guess we will be able to assess the situation better in coming months .the way -mm- is approaching the war there may be a lots of abandoned accounts soon..but again if they continue to noble w2v at same rate that as of w2v than it will be a good fight...Christmas will be a good time to see where actually we all stand!!

DeletedUser

wow y'all argue argue and argue i think i will keep it in game

DeletedUser67005

Then why did you come to defend the ideal to begin with?

You're just pulling my chain, right? Surely no one could be stupid enough to defend what they claim to not care about.

Not so much defending ideals than arguing against W2V hypocrisy. You are saying that we are nobling barbs for a lesser reason. She is saying that what you say our barb conquers are for have no meaning to us. She is not making a defense as to why we are nobling barbs. All she said was that it might be possible that those on this side are nobling barbs also for a "reason".