If Wishes were Fishes

DeletedUser

why dont we talk about something else other than MM eating Barbs ??

we love those barbs out there , and u cant stop us from taking them by talking here :p lets move to something interesting now ...

DeletedUser

Sure. How about you get the ball rolling and come up with something interesting?

DeletedUser104264

Somebody up north I guess was testing if I was active or not. I am rimming them as we speak. I guess that accounts for some of the non -MM- nobles.

60 non MM conquers from W2V in one day, i hope those are not all barbs with a solid reason!

DeletedUser

a player who only had 30k points? cool

Somebody up north I guess was testing if I was active or not. I am rimming them as we speak. I guess that accounts for some of the non -MM- nobles.

DeletedUser

Sure. How about you get the ball rolling and come up with something interesting?

how about we discuss about a handful of your active guys getting in -MM- :) and we play tribal HUGS ..

btw we wont have Z a part of these discussions .. uff he is too arrogant .

DeletedUser

Hmm, who are you thinking of? I'd be all for it, but don't want too much riff-raff coming over to MM...

DeletedUser

umm well we were ok with all the active ones but if u say so, then why dont u suggest who u wud like to bring ..

and i know u agreed for this caz Z is not going to be part of this talk ;) btw did i tell u Gooby is gonna head this ??

DeletedUser

Hmm, who are you thinking of? I'd be all for it, but don't want too much riff-raff coming over to MM...

haha... Dang... I think I have been recruiting wrong... I thought we only wanted the riff-raff...:p

DeletedUser

With or without barbs, -MM- changed over time from "joke (rim) tribe" into something which can stand against
W2V.

Ummm....Fairly certain anyone can stand against anyone, it's how long you stand after the fight starts that counts. -MM- have buckled just as easily as everyone else before them. While I do respect some players in -MM-, it has to be asked, that if you didn't have the numbers you do or W2V had more, would you have even lasted this long?

DeletedUser

Ummm....Fairly certain anyone can stand against anyone, it's how long you stand after the fight starts that counts. -MM- have buckled just as easily as everyone else before them. While I do respect some players in -MM-, it has to be asked, that if you didn't have the numbers you do or W2V had more, would you have even lasted this long?

Good point and good question....

I'll do my best to answer this for you... the answer is yes... MM would still be in it and would be just fine. I think the buckling comment was funny... There is no discontent inside MM and never has been... We could say the same thing about w2v TBH... I see an account being internalled which makes me think at least 1 w2v member has moved on already. only 36 more to go...:p (more likely around 25 but I'm just guessing)

If you look at it objectively I would say that if all things were equal ( ie... the same number of villages being held by the same number of players) that w2v would be finished without a doubt in my mind. I say this based on the players I have faced so far and how they attack and defend... The majority of W2V members do not have skills any more developed than MM players, although I will be the first in line to say there are a few gems in that tribe that I would love to have on my side... I see this more of a battle of wills between the two councils... whoever is more stubborn will win... Us having more players isn't relevant and actually gives us a greater challenge to motivate more players to be active.

IMO... This war is unfolding exactly as we thought it would...We are prepared to have this go on for as long as it takes and will never concede anything. The simple fact is now MM members are resolved in making sure the W2V tag will never win this world...

DeletedUser67005

MM buckling.

I'd ask you to explain, but I dont think you'd even be able to.

DeletedUser

[...] If you look at it objectively I would say that if all things were equal ( ie... the same number of villages being held by the same number of players) that w2v would be finished without a doubt in my mind. [..]
In other words, some of your members are holding you back, am I reading that right? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Then how do you figure? You said that if you had the same amount of villages, concentrated in as many members as W2V has, you would be on top. The only differing factor between that hypothetical scenario and reality is the 'spare' 20-some players. According to your scenario, if those were to not-exist you would be better off. How does this rhyme with 'not at all'?

DeletedUser

Then how do you figure? You said that if you had the same amount of villages, concentrated in as many members as W2V has, you would be on top. The only differing factor between that hypothetical scenario and reality is the 'spare' 20-some players. According to your scenario, if those were to not-exist you would be better off. How does this rhyme with 'not at all'?

lol... ok then... first if your going to quote me do it in context okay... here let me help you... I said all things being equal... then used an example which you latched onto as a quote...lol The rest of the post was simply to say w2v isnt any better than any other tribe we have faced. The rest of what you are saying is you putting words in my mouth which I dont appreciate at all.

DeletedUser

If you look at it objectively I would say that if all things were equal ( ie... the same number of villages being held by the same number of players) that w2v would be finished without a doubt in my mind. I say this based on the players I have faced so far and how they attack and defend... The majority of W2V members do not have skills any more developed than MM players, although I will be the first in line to say there are a few gems in that tribe that I would love to have on my side...

So there is not equality and thanks for the reminder.

By god we knew this much already.

Stop whining -MM- and do the decent thing and clear your enemy from the map!!

Just make it one decent enemy conquer and your above post just could be taken as a leader with a point to prove.

Just do the job, prove the unproven and lead the tribe to a decent defeat and we can all have a knee's up on the next world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to question your intelligence.