The Big, the Bad and the Wobble

DeletedUser107780

Here is the story of Wobbles Poor Decisions, which has Led to Very Poor Results.

3ro31p

I saw your snipes and reports. You are a very good opponent. Congrats from me, nice job! :)

Sorry for our losses, tho...

DeletedUser

I'd get them as members if I was wobble.

Players like that with no ties to other tribes are very valuable. They remind me of w21 SOAP crew. :p

DeletedUser53562

Nicely played Haha, it's too bad we can't recruit everyone, but unfortunately that's just the way it is. As far as friends betraying you though, that's hardly indicative of the tribe as a whole, but rather individual players. It's something I personally don't condone, but I'm hardly going to tell members how to play. It's one of the reasons I don't bother with PA's because it would be hard for me to turn around and rim them later.

Congrats again on a nicely played defence! :)

DeletedUser78112

/clap clap

You sniped some trains. If everybody posted a PnP every time they sniped something there'd be no end to it.

We've sniped more than a few, we've backtimed, we've cancel sniped less than 70 ms 2 nobles, I think we're doing alright.

DeletedUser105718

So, they cleared most of your D and you are braging about it?

/inb4 In a ~week you're going to get rimmed

DeletedUser78112

So, they cleared most of your D and you are braging about it?

/inb4 In a ~week you're going to get rimmed
Umm nope.

Also the fact that it would take around 12 days to take little villages while being surrounded is good so that we're bragging about yes. But we done this purely because we wanted to have a laugh which we're. We know Wobble have good players, we're not doubting that. We also made there players improve and use various methods to try take villages so they're learning and so are we so it's great fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Entertaining thread nonetheless.

@ lol ppl stating is standard for a decent player.

How come than, so many greater tribes always try to gangbang? And why, as stated in OP, are Royalist asking if they can spy in a smaller tribe?

Much respect to the players, fighting as underdogs. Keep up the good work, give em hell ^^

DeletedUser93681

He stopped them by sniping their trains. It is a pretty standard defensive tactic.

Are you insinuating that whenever a defender snipes a train they are better player than the attacker? That is a bit ridiculous.

Im not insinuating any thing because of snipes. Im telling you they are better players then their attackers. I have sat the account and have seen the attacks LOL. Also I know these champs :)

What I also see is a tribe who gangbangs someone who they have worked with because he wont spy for them. Wobble dont seem very trustworthy. I would be leery of have them as an ally or a nap. I hope other tribes in the area see the whole picture here.

DeletedUser78112

He stopped them by sniping their trains. It is a pretty standard defensive tactic.

Are you insinuating that whenever a defender snipes a train they are better player than the attacker? That is a bit ridiculous.
Standard whatever dude, ask the players involved if we've done all just standard snipes we haven't. 3 players raining down on you after you've wasted all your O taking villages. We lost 3 they took 80 or so hours to get them, look where the villages are in adjacent to us and them. We dodged and sniped along with other things to keep the villages. We kept our O till it was big enough then attacked back.

I think losing 37 nobles(so far) to take only 2 villages is bad. I wont bother bringing reports here of other attacks, no point really, think we made our point. You can ask the players that are attacking to confirm this.

DeletedUser93681

I think losing 42 nobles(so far) to take only 2 villages is bad. I wont bother bringing reports here of other attacks, no point really, think we made our point. You can ask the players that are attacking to confirm this

OMG lol that is ridiculous, even if it is just over 30. Very expensive lessons you are teaching them :p I think if I havent learnt something after losing 2 trains I would go back to the TW welcome page :p

DeletedUser78112

37 I had to re edit I remembered some guy sent a train at us before and I killed a noble on ourself to move it. I think all in all we've lost less, I do not know why people think we have no troops it's absurd.

DeletedUser

I guess it's fair to say they underestimated you. I know I saw a quote from Frisky earlier saying you were one of the best he's ever attacked. Though I still don't see the need for a brag thread. There was another player that did just as well defending against a bigger group of Wobbles who sent an IGM around the tribe instead. I got his Skype and congratulated him on his defending.

DeletedUser78112

I guess it's fair to say they underestimated you. I know I saw a quote from Frisky earlier saying you were one of the best he's ever attacked. Though I still don't see the need for a brag thread. There was another player that did just as well defending against a bigger group of Wobbles who sent an IGM around the tribe instead. I got his Skype and congratulated him on his defending.
We thought this would be better we do after all get more enjoyment out of this. Then I think you need to look at your recruitment if yous can't op and rim players who are tribeless and so close to yous. I guess this thread will bring out an op though. To the rest of the world its probably a bit clearer how wobble recruits, Points Meanz Pwizez?!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

We thought this would be better we do after all get more enjoyment out of this. Then I think you need to look at your recruitment if yous can't op and rim players who are tribeless and so close to yous. I guess this thread will bring out an op though. To the rest of the world its probably a bit clearer how wobble recruits, Points Meanz Pwizez?!:icon_rolleyes:

I get the feeling you're butthurt over something. :xmas eek:

DeletedUser

(clap) No doubt you are good guys (insom and rizzla) i know they cant just finish you easily.

By looking at these stats and reports i can say that Wobble is not good at all and they cant organize properly.

Their mistake is that they are fighting you :icon_biggrin:

Once again Well done guys.

DeletedUser78112

Nah just like to annoy the big bad Wobble, no harm in that. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

(clap) No doubt you are good guys (insom and rizzla) i know they cant just finish you easily.

By looking at these stats and reports i can say that Wobble is not good at all and they cant organize properly.

Their mistake is that they are fighting you :icon_biggrin:

Once again Well done guys.

Not to burst your bubble or anything but Wobble has 61 members, not 3 and many more successful ops than failures. Ever heard of the word "hyperbole"? It suits what you said down to the letter.

DeletedUser107152

Well defended guys, praise goes to where it is earned. You've done really well. It's people like you and fights like this that make this game fun!

I assume that General Aladeen. isn't in Bunny, Endure, or any of the other tribes we've fought against, otherwise he'd know better :icon_cool:

DeletedUser78112

Well defended guys, praise goes to where it is earned. You've done really well. It's people like you and fights like this that make this game fun!

I assume that General Aladeen. isn't in Bunny, Endure, or any of the other tribes we've fought against, otherwise he'd know better :icon_cool:
Thank you. It sure has made this game fun for us again anyway. :)