The Big, the Bad and the Wobble

DeletedUser

I agree. These guys helped out members of the Wobble tribe and got crapped on. They now say it was just a test to see if they were good enough for an invite? LOL

Go get them rizz and insom but beware those noobs are becaming nubs thanks to you.

I think you are butthurt, you either got declined to join wobble or you were rimmed by them.

Your posts contradict, on the first page you say wobble should recruit this player a day or 2 later you say wobble are noobs. "They now say it was just a test to see if they were good enough for an invite? LOL" Why make stuff up?

Isn't nub and noob the same thing? :/

DeletedUser93681

I think you are butthurt, you either got declined to join wobble or you were rimmed by them.

I think if you knew how to use TW stats you would see what a dumb comment that is.

Your posts contradict, on the first page you say wobble should recruit this player a day or 2 later you say wobble are noobs. "They now say it was just a test to see if they were good enough for an invite? LOL" Why make stuff up?

Why would I make that up?

No, a noob is someone just learning the game. A nub knows the game but still makes silly mistakes...like me repling to you LOL

DeletedUser78112

Who's making things up?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I think if you knew how to use TW stats you would see what a dumb comment that is.

Why would I make that up?

No, a noob is someone just learning the game. A nub knows the game but still makes silly mistakes...like me repling to you LOL

Ah didnt bother checking tw stats well now that i have. You shouldn't be calling anyone anything.
[spoil]
VillagePointsOld ownerNew ownerDate/Time
green.png
Undie Raided (527|528) K551,127Barbariansweetmisery [SLURP!]2012-11-08 08:48:08
green.png
String Bikini (529|521) K559,672UKgentslady [SLURP!]sweetmisery [SLURP!]2012-11-08 04:28:16
green.png
Undie Raided (528|525) K552,396Hagen III [Mike]sweetmisery [SLURP!]2012-11-06 19:39:57
green.png
Undie Raided (529|527) K551,001Barbariansweetmisery [SLURP!]2012-11-03 07:50:04
green.png
Undie Raided (529|519) K556,804luke0012 [FURY!]sweetmisery [SLURP!]2012-11-01 22:31:33
green.png
Undie Raided (531|544) K55906Casterion1 [~RP~]sweetmisery [SLURP!]2012-10-27 00:56:49
green.png
Undie Raided (532|543) K553,328TINY.TT3 [~RP~]sweetmisery [SLURP!]2012-10-24 05:24:41
green.png
Undie Raided (530|538) K552,664Devolo86 [MSA~S]sweetmisery [SLURP!]2012-10-12 23:58:45
green.png
002 The Slurp! Collective (533|535) K551,875Barbariansweetmisery [SLURP!]
[/spoil]

If you didnt make it up ud post proof of wobble actually saying that ;).

Thought noob was someone who never learns? :s

Is there a need for the lol part? because i highly doubt you laughed, if you did well something is wrong with you.

DeletedUser93681

Oh but I did laugh. Your lame posts do make me chuckle. btw who are YOU in game?

DeletedUser

Ah didnt bother checking tw stats well now that i have. You shouldn't be calling anyone anything.
[spoil]
[/spoil]

If you didnt make it up ud post proof of wobble actually saying that ;).

Thought noob was someone who never learns? :s

Is there a need for the lol part? because i highly doubt you laughed, if you did well something is wrong with you.

Cool story bro.

Need a cookie?

DeletedUser100466

[spoil]
No, a noob is someone just learning the game.
[/spoil]

I think you are referring the term Newbie it's not noob.
Definition:
[spoil]Players tend to call noobs, the players who aren't good, pretend they are, don't want to learn and/or are arrogant players. Newbie is a term to define a new player, usually less good than experienced players but for many is not seen as an insult.[/spoil]

DeletedUser36833

Your question straight back at ya!

@Rizzla how very dare you! :p

DeletedUser57316

Is this another look at me thread, should I bother to read it?

dukeyp123

*Sending support to hahah123*

Keep the reports coming... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser78112

Roll on the support for round well hell I've lost count of what round it is.

DeletedUser107874

Wobble complain about Bunnys recruiting and what do they do? Recruit on top of us

Nubs

sp.ag

Wobble complain about Bunnys recruiting and what do they do? Recruit on top of us

Nubs

On top of you? K44 is predominantly Wobble. You guys recruited/merged/ate whatever you did from Pencil and came towards us. We recruited more than within our rights to do so.

DeletedUser107874

Last time I checked Bunny was also in that K?
You complained about their recruitment did you not..
So quite down kiddies

I was merely pointing out how much of a hypocrite you guys are
Don't be crying now :)