The Big, the Bad and the Wobble

DeletedUser

I don't really think you can base how good/bad a tribe is on the actions of 3 members. Okay so you sniped a lot of trains and not everyone can do that, but some of us can. I sure a heck know i can/have sniped trains in this world.

But trying to point out that a whole tribe is bad based on these actions is wrong, in my opinion it is a lot easier to defend a village than it is to take one. But there is only so long you can defend for when you are outnumbered with no one else to help.
So good luck to you in holding out.
Don't get me wrong i'm not saying your a bad player because that much is clear that you are not.
And many of us are organized in the way we work, admittedly sometimes you can make the launch times perfect due to other factors in life, so you do what you can.

green.png
33 Whos next? (462|375) K348,515Le Guerre [AL0Ne!]TheNewMe [Wobble]2012-11-08 08:03:23
green.png
K34 [017] (464|379) K349,067Le Guerre [AL0Ne!]stcopley [Wobble]2012-11-08 08:01:26
green.png
011. Cluster 2 (453|383) K347,550Le Guerre [AL0Ne!]Dark Chris [Wobble]2012-11-08 08:00:02
green.png
B 009 (458|379) K349,281Le Guerre [AL0Ne!]TNTman101 [Wobble]2012-11-08 07:57:55
green.png
022 Musical Squarrel!! (464|385) K349,601Le Guerre [AL0Ne!]Kenny the microwave [Wobble]2012-11-08 07:43:46

another lone player, didnt take all the villages but getting there. He must not be as good at organizing his troops/sniping.

DeletedUser107152

I don't really think you can base how good/bad a tribe is on the actions of 3 members. Okay so you sniped a lot of trains and not everyone can do that, but some of us can. I sure a heck know i can/have sniped trains in this world.

But trying to point out that a whole tribe is bad based on these actions is wrong, in my opinion it is a lot easier to defend a village than it is to take one. But there is only so long you can defend for when you are outnumbered with no one else to help.
So good luck to you in holding out.
Don't get me wrong i'm not saying your a bad player because that much is clear that you are not.
And many of us are organized in the way we work, admittedly sometimes you can make the launch times perfect due to other factors in life, so you do what you can.

another lone player, didnt take all the villages but getting there. He must not be as good at organizing his troops/sniping.

My trains left two of his remaining villages at 10 and 1 loyalty respectively :( Gotta get them off the drink. Maybe I'll shoot one as an example to the others. If anyone has any good ideas for how to punish my lazy nobles, I'd love to hear them. I swear this is the 5th time this group has done this.

DeletedUser78112

I'm not sure I said Wobble was bad as a whole, they ofc have good members a lot are probably better than us. We've done well so far and ofc we will be rimmed if they can consistently attack us, but the fun in it is making them work very very hard for every village. I'm sure the attacking players have even improved as I was talking with one on skype. It's inevitable without help but we can delay it for as long as possible.

DeletedUser

My trains left two of his remaining villages at 10 and 1 loyalty respectively :( Gotta get them off the drink. Maybe I'll shoot one as an example to the others. If anyone has any good ideas for how to punish my lazy nobles, I'd love to hear them. I swear this is the 5th time this group has done this.

They are lazy. Get them concubines. Make a harem.

DeletedUser

i give my nobles some women before i sent them on their way, seemed to work well enough.

DeletedUser107780

This thing is happening to me, too.

I understand his frustration on this...

DeletedUser105718

Umm nope.

Also the fact that it would take around 12 days to take little villages while being surrounded is good so that we're bragging about yes. But we done this purely because we wanted to have a laugh which we're. We know Wobble have good players, we're not doubting that. We also made there players improve and use various methods to try take villages so they're learning and so are we so it's great fun.

I've sent a timeframe, not what I'd think that would take for the tribe to rim you.

Sniping takes time - not effort.
Defending takes little skill, which you do not have if you trow away your D at 15 wall & even unable to take out the nuke.

DeletedUser104718

There is no shadow of doubt that Rizz and Insom are both way better players than i am,you guys have won worlds even before i started playing,its no surprise.
That being said i am probably the least skilled player in Wobble,so if anyone judges Wobble based on me that is really absurd and illogical.
The fact that you chose not to stack most attacks and sniped brilliantly,speaks volumes about your confidence in sniping and i hope i become that proficient someday.I respect the two of you,would have respected more if this wasnt made public,but yeah well everyone loves publicity,a little bragging cant be helped.

1)That shows how deceptive wobble are
2)How they used other(no morale values)
3)Backstabber label on wobble

In the end they shout loudly in external how good they are and yet they need dirty tactics to rim 1 player so kudos wobble your momma would be so proud
son-i-am-disappointed.jpg

For the record,i havent backstabbed them or used them,been a little ungrateful,but in order to backstab i think a little amount of trust should exist between the parties right?,also wobble is composed of different members,one member's action shouldnt be generalized for the entire tribe,same way as i dont think PMS are a bunch of loudmouth bs individuals that you are.

Ahh they do not see it that way as "I should have seen it coming". Maybe I should not have been so nice and helped Beaver rim them.
Yeah you should have,thanks to the ton of D you sent to me i was not rimmed,and the offensive troopless vills you capped,The vill i lost you tried to retake,that helped me in a very divine manner.

DeletedUser93681

Wobble will win this world....one player at a time :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95452

WoW ... great job dudes ... keep it up (rock)

[spoil]P.S: Lol with 37 nobles i would have rimmed u ;p[/spoil]

DeletedUser36833

Nicely done Rizz and Insom. @Insom if/when they rim you this means you can come co me and get rid of the Rizz?

DeletedUser

Can someone create some war stats? I'm confused as to wich sides all tribes are.

DeletedUser107152

It's not a war, it is a skirmish between 3 wobble players and another player. Last time I checked wobble nobled 2 villages off him, he sniped a bunch of trains and stacked a few villes. That's it.

DeletedUser

It's not a war, it is a skirmish between 3 wobble players and another player. Last time I checked wobble nobled 2 villages off him, he sniped a bunch of trains and stacked a few villes. That's it.

Still a pretty decent effort

DeletedUser

Respect. Those 3 players say something about Wobble as a whole though, at least they do imo.

DeletedUser93681

Respect. Those 3 players say something about Wobble as a whole though, at least they do imo.

I agree. These guys helped out members of the Wobble tribe and got crapped on. They now say it was just a test to see if they were good enough for an invite? LOL

Go get them rizz and insom but beware those noobs are becaming nubs thanks to you.