The Big, the Bad and the Wobble

sp.ag

Last time I checked Bunny was also in that K?
You complained about their recruitment did you not..
So quite down kiddies

I was merely pointing out how much of a hypocrite you guys are
Don't be crying now :)

Yes Yes I am in tears. Especially over being called a kiddie :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Last time I checked Bunny was also in that K?
You complained about their recruitment did you not..
So quite down kiddies

I was merely pointing out how much of a hypocrite you guys are
Don't be crying now :)

No one complained about their recruitment. Bunny was warned not to recruit behind our lines yet they did anyways leading to

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: Bunny

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 6
Difference: 36

At this point I would say wobble could really care less if bunny is upset with us recruiting behind their lines.

DeletedUser107874

So recruiting on Yarrs border is different...

Be careful what you do, the Bunny/Wobble situation might repeat just not leaning in your favour this time ;)

DeletedUser

I made no statement about Yarr. I was referring to your quote about bunny being in K44.

As for my opinion on wobble/yarr relations. We decided to recruit players that share a border with yarr whereas bunny recruited players within the wobble cluster in K44. Completely different scenarios. Also if one was to assume that wobble will continue to fight bunny and eventually defeat them a border would develop between yarr and wobble anyways.

Finally the new recruits are entirely based in K44. Until Yarr recruited some ex-style players they did not have much of a presence in K44. The border now exists because both sides recruited members from style. You call wobble hypocritical yet you recruit from the same pool of players in the same area which is controlled by neither wobble nor yarr.

In short your threat is laughable.

DeletedUser107874

On our border is our food?
Funny enough the player you recruited joined a tribe that had declared war on Yarr

You did not share a border with those we recruited did you? No
Nobling to each others border is one thing, recruiting on it is another..

And there will no doubt be a much larger border soon, so things could become very interesting

Your stats you post are laughable
Posting them of a tribe that is practically half your size and has been warring for the last month +
Instead of you saying you nobled out their recruits you post the stats as if its something of an achievement.

Still waiting on the person responsible for this thread to be rimmed by big bad wobble (think)

DeletedUser

So your recruitment of players in eastern K44 gives you claim to all players in eastern K44? I think not. Your recruitment of players from Style does not give you the right to claim other style players as your food.

I don't really get your second point. Are you claiming that because you recruited off of style a few days before us you somehow have the right to claim all of eastern K44? That just doesn't seem logical.

As for my stats; they were posted to refute your claim that we complained about bunny's recruitment. We never complained. We told them not to recruit players behind our cluster. They did so we attacked and that has been the result so far. I chose to post stats because we have attacked bunny as a whole, not just the players they recruited.

We have stated that that player has defended well numerous times so once again kudos to him. Sorry for high-jacking the thread and turning it in to a Wobble/Yarr discussion.

DeletedUser107874

Either your comprehension skills are lacking or you just don't read everything
Either way I'll leave it at that

Friendly heads up
Had your tribe contained decent players this thread would not have been made in the first place :icon_wink:

Adios (wave)

DeletedUser93450

Tbh, recruiting into another tribes k is a bigger act of aggression than recruiting on another tribes border.

To claim that they are not allowed to recruit in their own k because those players border your recent recruits, recruited as an invasion of their continent is wrong. I wonder how you would feel should another tribe based in an adjacent continent recruits a large portion of your continent into themselves, hmm?

DeletedUser107874

Their K?
It was not their K when we moved in
They have only just jumped ahead to make it their K after their little recruiting session same goes for Bunny
It has been no ones K really and there still has to be a fair fight before it becomes 'their k'

You seem to know nothing about our K too rofl
Have a quick look at what has been going on and that in itself will answer your question ;)

DeletedUser93450

Oh, right, they can't claim a k as theirs and yet you claim K45 as your own whilst other tribes occupy it also.

Nice to know.

DeletedUser107874

In order for the K to be 'yours' you have to control most of it
Are you a bit slow today or what?

They own about 1/4-5 of it...
We own about 1/2..

We are 6 mill bigger then the next biggest tribe in the K and have only small tribes left in it

'Their k' the 2nd biggest tribe is just over a mill under you and the rest aren't nearly as small
While you are leading the K in rankings it is far from being your K
There is still so much more work to be done before you get there

DeletedUser107584

And Wobbles dignity :p
kelso-burn.jpg

DeletedUser78112

Still waiting on the person responsible for this thread to be rimmed by big bad wobble (think)
Hey leave us out of it!! :p if we're counting time though its probably over a week with only a loss of 2 villages.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Sounds like the duke of Wobble was more interested in leaving a couple of talented players for him to "eat" than he was in helping his tribe out.

The rebuilding and public embarrassment that's come from what has come across as a backstabbing type of move from someone who should know better is not really worth it. If you are going to attack someone who is applying to join you, at least show them some respect by rejecting the application and not just playing pass-the-parcel to buy yourself time.

Go Rizz and Insom :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

The Duke of Wobble neither deals with recruitment nor has he tried to "eat" that account.

DeletedUser

Either your comprehension skills are lacking or you just don't read everything
Either way I'll leave it at that

Friendly heads up
Had your tribe contained decent players this thread would not have been made in the first place :icon_wink:

Adios (wave)

So instead of trying to counter any points I made you resort to flaming....good argument.
As has been stated numerous times a few players do not reflect the whole of wobble. That being said the majority of players put in hahaha's position would not last as long as he has lasted so his survival speaks more of his defensive prowess then a weakness in Wobble. That is just my opinion but you are more than welcome to test it if you'd like.

Their K?
It was not their K when we moved in
They have only just jumped ahead to make it their K after their little recruiting session same goes for Bunny
It has been no ones K really and there still has to be a fair fight before it becomes 'their k'

You seem to know nothing about our K too rofl
Have a quick look at what has been going on and that in itself will answer your question ;)

We took K44 dominance from Bunny and then recruited a few players to lengthen the gap between us. Yarr had little presence in K44 until their recruiting little recruiting session.

As you said it is no one's K at this point. I disagree with Rosa. Yarr recruiting in to K44 was not an act of aggression towards Wobble just as wobbles recruitment was not an act of aggression towards Yarr.

My entire point of posting here is that Yarr has no valid claim on eastern K44 and therefore has no reason to complain about wobble recruitment there just as wobble has no reason to complain about Yarr recruiting in to K44.