The Big, the Bad and the Wobble

DeletedUser

can i complain since wobble recruited a guy i was nobling then said he wasnt a refugee as they sent the invite ages ago.... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

can i complain since wobble recruited a guy i was nobling then said he wasnt a refugee as they sent the invite ages ago.... :icon_rolleyes:

I would think so :O.. They should provide the invite time and date to confirm.

DeletedUser

We thought this would be better we do after all get more enjoyment out of this. Then I think you need to look at your recruitment if yous can't op and rim players who are tribeless and so close to yous. I guess this thread will bring out an op though. To the rest of the world its probably a bit clearer how wobble recruits, Points Meanz Pwizez?!:icon_rolleyes:

Well our recruitment might have not been as people think top tribes should have. Some earned their opportunity by something our duke/recruiter liked and we accept them, which is not just skills. Some can't make it and are not what they should have become after recruitment, then they lose their membership as many more will do in the tribe. So recruitment is not only about skill...

Then again, you are a very good player (timing/active/defending skills speaking). But sadly you did not have the skill of entering in a team. Not tribe. You never made your team, therefore even with all the skills you have, you will not succeed in the world.. Why? because there is no player that is 100% independent. They might be for some stuff like defeating local players. But not other top tribes..

Again, we have many bad recruits, But our tribe has a Team, which is not the numbers of members in the tribe. And in that team we have Other smaller teams working in their clusters, you already met one of this "smaller teams". For every 10 recruits we get, if 1 of this can be perfectly added to one of this smaller teams is a Huge gain for us, eventually the other 9 which not belongs to any "team" will be gone, for not being what they were suppose to be.

Congratulations for what you accomplished. You must feel very proud of yourself for being skilled.

But personally, I wouldn't be proud of myself for playing tribalwars and not being part of any team, there is no point to play for just myself. So good luck with this. You have been great in playing the "attacking/defending" part of this game, but you lack of other better skills..

The prove is some of our "bad recruits" are succeeding a lot more than you, and they are not as "skilled" as you.

DirtyDishSoap

So not based off of TW skills but social skills? I can understand that, no need to have the lurkers in the tribe which seem to be a god awful plauge in this world...

But heres the deal with what you just said...He didn't make the cut, but he clearly has helped the players around him, so how does that cross him out as a non-working-team member? Because he refused to spy? I really fail to see your argument.

And the 'smaller' teams you claim either indicates your tribe works in squads (N, E, W, S respectively) or you're simply throwing random crap to give yourself or tribe an excuse not to recruit a player just to have his villages.

The argument/debate can be ended with "We didn't want the player, just his villages...Tehe." It's that simple!

DeletedUser

So not based off of TW skills but social skills? I can understand that, no need to have the lurkers in the tribe which seem to be a god awful plauge in this world...

But heres the deal with what you just said...He didn't make the cut, but he clearly has helped the players around him, so how does that cross him out as a non-working-team member? Because he refused to spy? I really fail to see your argument.

And the 'smaller' teams you claim either indicates your tribe works in squads (N, E, W, S respectively) or you're simply throwing random crap to give yourself or tribe an excuse not to recruit a player just to have his villages.

The argument/debate can be ended with "We didn't want the player, just his villages...Tehe." It's that simple!

I honestly don't know the reason why he was not recruited, maybe his application was not good enough, maybe recruiter/leader were in a bad day when he applied, it is not my job, but there is a reason. He seemed like a decent recruit with potential to be part of a team, either way for some reason he was not allowed in the tribe, I can't tell you why because I don't know the answer. Either way he was not able to join in our tribe I am not saying random crap. But yes I am defending my tribe of course, if one do wrong, why should I or others punish/judge my other tribe mates and leader because of that.

But well, his main point was to brag about himself and call out attention. Because with this he gains nothing, just giving fake assumptions about wobble as a whole.

insomniaxe

Then again, you are a very good player (timing/active/defending skills speaking). But sadly you did not have the skill of entering in a team. Not tribe. You never made your team, therefore even with all the skills you have, you will not succeed in the world.. Why? because there is no player that is 100% independent. They might be for some stuff like defeating local players. But not other top tribes..

You have no basis to say we are not 'team players'. Sure we are tribe less but we have our reasons why we are. Of course we wont survive if we remain by ourselves, but there is no solid options of tribes that we can join. Many tribes have approached us to join them, but we have to decline these invitations for now because we are in no position to help support their tribe either offensively or defensively. If you think we are selfish solo players that can't play in a tribal environment, thats your opinion. But hopefully I will be able to prove you wrong in the future once the right tribe comes along and picks us up!

DeletedUser36833

I honestly don't know the reason why he was not recruited, maybe his application was not good enough, maybe recruiter/leader were in a bad day when he applied, it is not my job, but there is a reason. He seemed like a decent recruit with potential to be part of a team, either way for some reason he was not allowed in the tribe, I can't tell you why because I don't know the answer. Either way he was not able to join in our tribe I am not saying random crap. But yes I am defending my tribe of course, if one do wrong, why should I or others punish/judge my other tribe mates and leader because of that.

But well, his main point was to brag about himself and call out attention. Because with this he gains nothing, just giving fake assumptions about wobble as a whole.

The answer was simple enough. Get him to help your tribe whisper sweet nothings about recruitment then turn on him thinking to get easy villas. How did that work out for them?

DeletedUser78112

K-Magic you gotta inform yourself please, we aren't team players? Seriously ask anyone we have played with lol. Not gona bother really replying to it as Insom pretty much summed it up. Not looking for a flame fest either.

I guess all I can say is roll on the tribal op. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser36833

K-Magic you gotta inform yourself please, we aren't team players? Seriously ask anyone we have played with lol. Not gona bother really replying to it as Insom pretty much summed it up. Not looking for a flame fest either.

I guess all I can say is roll on the tribal op. :icon_wink:

Got to love assumptions from people that has never played alongside you and hardly knows you.

DeletedUser78112

Yeah thats what I've come to believe after having a chat with a friend. :icon_redface:

DirtyDishSoap

It's not wrong to defend your tribe, but if you guys have some serious issues with recruitment/leading then you need someone that can actually post constructive critisicm to address those issues. If people can't take it too well, then you're better off trying to find a group of people whom is capable of thought...

DeletedUser

It's not wrong to defend your tribe, but if you guys have some serious issues with recruitment/leading then you need someone that can actually post constructive critisicm to address those issues. If people can't take it too well, then you're better off trying to find a group of people whom is capable of thought...

9140078.jpg

That's not what he said. At all.

DirtyDishSoap

*facepalm*
But yes I am defending my tribe of course, if one do wrong, why should I or others punish/judge my other tribe mates and leader because of that.

You're welcome.

DirtyDishSoap

I'm sorry I pointed out that you're blind bud. But seeing how your argument with Rizz and his/her co(s) are going so well for you and Wobble, it must already be frusterating enough just to have a solo stomp on an op and be repeatedly beat down in the forums.

Enjoy the snipes. Remember not to feed the trolls! ;)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
But personally, I wouldn't be proud of myself for playing tribalwars and not being part of any team, there is no point to play for just myself. So good luck with this. You have been great in playing the "attacking/defending" part of this game, but you lack of other better skills..

The prove is some of our "bad recruits" are succeeding a lot more than you, and they are not as "skilled" as you.

This is complete nonsense in my eyes, no disrespect meant of course.

I would disagree with this from experience with both Insom and Rizzla09.

Neither of them know how to stop talking to tribemates on Skype - they are that chatty and friendly to their team-mates and very social - which you yourself put across as important in tribes.

I also know for a fact that they aren't arrogant players (Rizzla approached me when I led him on W57 and got me to cancel snipe an inbound train for him during startup, in his own words because he wasn't confident on it at the time).

And they also are very good at sitting and sniping for other people's accounts when others are under pressure, as well as committing to anything their dukes ask of them.

Is it their fault that Wobble tried to mislead them and play pass-the-parcel without considering them for recruitment, and instead waste time trying to take out talented players who would be a huge benefit to their tribe? No.

I honestly can think of no reason why that account wouldn't be worth recruiting, unless in the few months since I last played with them both they've changed in to completely different people. Which I have good reasons to not believe in the slightest.

Your proof claim is also, not proof. Your argument is "bad players are succeeding because they are in our tribe and you are not in a tribe". All that says, is that your tribe was unwilling to recruit them. That's not proof at all, beyond proof of a mistake by your leadership.

DeletedUser

You have no basis to say we are not 'team players'. Sure we are tribe less but we have our reasons why we are. Of course we wont survive if we remain by ourselves, but there is no solid options of tribes that we can join. Many tribes have approached us to join them, but we have to decline these invitations for now because we are in no position to help support their tribe either offensively or defensively. If you think we are selfish solo players that can't play in a tribal environment, thats your opinion. But hopefully I will be able to prove you wrong in the future once the right tribe comes along and picks us up!

Firstly, I never said you were not team players. I actually said you seemed to have lot potential to be part of one of our teams. Therefore I think you could actually be team players (but didn't know) What I said is you failed to join any team. (not just us, also others as you declined others).
So I was talking about that social skill... Not the teamwork part of attacking together defending together which I could not know as I don't know any of you..

One Last Shot says, you do have this social skill... but sadly you are not proving it here in this world. It says our leader failed, but our core of players is not made of 1 single account or 1 recruit. so even with or without him the tribe will be going the same way. We probably made the mistake not recruiting this guys, but now in the future we know we have this issue, so we can learn from that, not disband for 1 not recruit or get paranoid like many other leaders do.

I thank our leader for leading us, you should try leading to know what I am talking about.

I don't know any of the leaders of other big tribes in this world, but I can say one thing about the difference between my leader and other leaders I have seen/met or led by.
Most of the leaders are leading because they "love power", they love fame, they love this kind of stuff. To feel superior or important.

Him, our Team is sick of this leaders. Therefore he is not the type of leader as most of the leaders you have met.

Actually we should thank insom for his presence, we have learned some important stuff because of them.

Either way, we have also learned they are just seeking for attention coming to the forums doing a forum thread that at the end of the day will give them nothing else than "feeding their ego".

If we have serious problems, what will a good poster do other than sweet in your ears which is nothing.
There is not valid proof made of words. As I said, we learn from mistakes, but won't crumble for a little group flame posters.

Last edited by a moderator: