The Big, the Bad and the Wobble

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Either way, we have also learned they are just seeking for attention coming to the forums doing a forum thread that at the end of the day will give them nothing else than "feeding their ego".

Again, I completely disagree.

Threads like this can be diagnosed as "attention seeking" threads, but only people who are ignorant of the effects public image can have on a tribe would be considering those types of thread as such.

Who looks bad in this thread? Not the creator, who is merely going out with a fight and demonstrating a good defensive ability despite fighting against huge odds. That only leaves one other party - the tribe failing to efficiently remove someone who they decided was not good enough for them to recruit.

Threads like this have a bad effect on public image, which in turn makes larger tribes seem less "impressive" or "dangerous". If tribes around Wobble were to see Wobble as having weaknesses in this thread, they would be seeking to exploit the weaknesses or capitalize.

It may give them directly nothing other than an ego feed, granted. But a purpose of a thread isn't solely to benefit the author - it's to influence the public against one party involved. Which this thread I believe has done a very good job of doing.

DeletedUser

It's not wrong to defend your tribe, but if you guys have some serious issues with recruitment/leading then you need someone that can actually post constructive critisicm to address those issues. If people can't take it too well, then you're better off trying to find a group of people whom is capable of thought...

Did you just extrapolate that k-magic was saying we have leadership issues based on him saying we should have recruited one player instead of attacking him....yikes gotta agree with sum on this one.

DeletedUser

Again, I completely disagree.

Threads like this can be diagnosed as "attention seeking" threads, but only people who are ignorant of the effects public image can have on a tribe would be considering those types of thread as such.

Who looks bad in this thread? Not the creator, who is merely going out with a fight and demonstrating a good defensive ability despite fighting against huge odds. That only leaves one other party - the tribe failing to efficiently remove someone who they decided was not good enough for them to recruit.
I don't think this is a tribe trying to remove a player, rather just a few players from Wobble, and as they have all admitted, he has shown great defensive skill... But it still not a priority. Many other players are tied up fighting other conflicts, AND winning.

Threads like this have a bad effect on public image, which in turn makes larger tribes seem less "impressive" or "dangerous". If tribes around Wobble were to see Wobble as having weaknesses in this thread, they would be seeking to exploit the weaknesses or capitalize.

It may give them directly nothing other than an ego feed, granted. But a purpose of a thread isn't solely to benefit the author - it's to influence the public against one party involved. Which this thread I believe has done a very good job of doing.

Capatalize on what weakness exactly? where is the weakness here, someone actually having enough skill and the resources to hold off an attack. Don't a lot of players manage to do this... even if you are in a tribe does not mean you ALWAYS request support, you generally deal with it yourself, even if your targeted by several players this still happens.
And yes we can ask for support, and so would/could this guy if he was in a tribe (not actually looked)

All this shows is that this guy has good defending skills, and a few members may not have the best offensive capabilities or simply underestimated their target. Some players are still learning this game, and so with each failure they will improve. And that is all that matters on the long run. We shall continue to progress and learn.

DeletedUser

[/B][/I]Threads like this have a bad effect on public image, which in turn makes larger tribes seem less "impressive" or "dangerous". If tribes around Wobble were to see Wobble as having weaknesses in this thread, they would be seeking to exploit the weaknesses or capitalize.

In this case, taking as base what you said, he is just doing us a favor. If we look less impressive or dangerous, other tribes will just underestimate us. My tribe mates underestimated him, and now they had a set back thanks to not giving proper effort to attack someone who deserved a lot better attack.

the tribe failing to efficiently remove someone who they decided was not good enough for them to recruit.

I would not say that as a tribe we failed to remove him, some of our tribemates failed to do a proper OP just for underestimation, but once again, it happened once, we learn, our tribemates learn...

So don't say the tribe failed to remove someone, because if he was a threat to the whole tribe it is just matter to make a "Tribal OP" on him and he has 0 chances of survival 100% guaranteed, but we won't do that, as he is only a threat to those members around him, they need to take them by themselves, that way, they will learn how to face this type of skilled players in the future.

But again.. my point is the same, they are just seeking for attention and to feed their egos.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
but we won't do that, as he is only a threat to those members around him, they need to take them by themselves

I find it amusing that you are saying he is "only a threat to those around him" which means that the rest of the tribe don't need to get involved. Unless I misunderstood? So basically, Wobble has no interest in helping its own members out when they are not coping properly against a single player.

I think that says a lot about your view on teamwork, if you think your tribe-mates shouldn't be helped out if they are not able to succeed on their own.

DeletedUser

Every single member of Wobble has never played tribal wars before confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it amusing that you are saying he is "only a threat to those around him" which means that the rest of the tribe don't need to get involved. Unless I misunderstood? So basically, Wobble has no interest in helping its own members out when they are not coping properly against a single player.

I think that says a lot about your view on teamwork, if you think your tribe-mates shouldn't be helped out if they are not able to succeed on their own.

You understood it pretty well.
Wobble is interested in helping them, and we have done it, but that does not mean wobble will make a tribal OP on a single player when we know the 3 players involved are capable or have the potential to defeat this guys without major issues if running a proper OP on him.

I also find very amusing that a leader of a tribe that seems that will win a world (by a merge though) thinks that the 3 players got defeated by 1-2 attacks on this guy. I mean he has only defended well. But not successful with attacks either.
You should know pretty well that even if they stop your attacks it does not mean they defeated you. I mean, Auphan stopped 299 of your 300 trains, and that did not mean they defeated you.

If our players were defenseless we will help them. We could do it now, but the 4 wars our tribe is involved are bigger priority. 1 player of 120k points that can defend well is no threat to the tribe.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I also find very amusing that a leader of a tribe that seems that will win a world (by a merge though) thinks that the 3 players got defeated by 1-2 attacks on this guy. I mean he has only defended well. But not successful with attacks either.
You should know pretty well that even if they stop your attacks it does not mean they defeated you. I mean, Auphan stopped 299 of your 300 trains, and that did not mean they defeated you.

I didn't say defeated, as that would be incorrect. I believe the term I used was "failing to remove"? There is a huge difference.

Being defeated implies someone has been beaten to the point of them not playing the world any more (giving up).
Failing just implies attempts so far are not considered successful.

There is a huge difference, and I'd rather you respond to points I make than ones which don't crop up at all. Telling me I should know what I already do know is all well and good, but that has no purpose on this thread.

Michael Corleone.

I seriously hope this fool is not questioning K-magics teamwork as he is the one of, if not, the best tribemate I have ever had.

DeletedUser

I didn't say defeated, as that would be incorrect. I believe the term I used was "failing to remove"? There is a huge difference.

Being defeated implies someone has been beaten to the point of them not playing the world any more (giving up).
Failing just implies attempts so far are not considered successful.

There is a huge difference, and I'd rather you respond to points I make than ones which don't crop up at all. Telling me I should know what I already do know is all well and good, but that has no purpose on this thread.

Mmmm... well once again, it depends on personal points of view. Or you are just playing with words.
I failed in TWMasters Summer Games, but I was not defeated. So for me failing is worse than being defeated and/or very very similar.

Anyway, no more important stuff to discuss it seems??..

I seriously hope this fool is not questioning K-magics teamwork as he is the one of, if not, the best tribemate I have ever had.

Oh again seeing you ALEKZ, thanks for your support, we are just talking.. You see, this NO HAULS world is awesome, you even have enough free time to post in the forums :$!

shveik

Or you are just playing with words.
I failed in TWMasters Summer Games, but I was not defeated. So for me failing is worse than being defeated and/or very very similar.

Failing alone, Roberto ?!? I were part of that too :icon_razz:
And no, they are not playing with words ... They just grabs one or few and make their interpretation, the other part of posts is usally something like Virus ... They never touched that part cause they are affraid to be infected by the truth. or different vision !!!

As my mom usually said - only the brave "soldier" have a chance to fail properly :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

the other part of posts is usally something like Virus ... They never touched that part cause they are affraid to be infected by the truth. or different vision !!!

Oh I like this one, you are a philosopher :lol:!

and well,
Yeah we failed together, and wind... and tribemates, and many xD!
Still not ashamed, we did good..

We failed like when F.C. Barcelona lose a game or cup :icon_rolleyes:, we played better but we didn't get the result :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm i see tw peeps from old ..is this a pre tribe.?

I think so, but I'm legit not sure and don't care to check. From the way they talk about their start I have drawn the inference that this is the case though.

DeletedUser

Wrong again, bro. You're wrong quite a lot, aren't you? :xmas frown: